Poz house boy

Part 1

I was looking to see if anyone was needing a house boy online and I found one article that caught my attention.

Looking for a young sexy house boy who does everything asked. Would require to move into the spare room and be a full 24 hour houseboy. Room and board are included and I need one that will be a great cook as well as a good cleaner and would be of service during all the parties I host. The biggest requirement of all is that the house boy needs to be Poz or if they are neg willing to convert to Poz. This is a house of hiv Poz men we have four men living here with hiv and one with aids and we all need a house boy that will take care of the house and take care of our needs as well when we aren't having a party.

Of course this means you have to be at least 18 years of age and we would prefer you to be a total twink as well as a bottom if not vers. We will take care of all your needs as well and any you desire in the future. There is one more requirement needed for this position but will explain that during the interview if we decide to choose you. Respond to this if this will be you and send pics of your ass body and dick so we can assess you.

I was shaking as I read through the article a second time and I saw my dick was rock solid and dripping as I read it. I could feel my hole twitch and couldn't move the mouse fast enough to the respond button. I gave all the info about me that I was 18 a total twink with no body fat brown hair and green eyes, a seven inch cut dick and a butt that you could bounce a quarter off of. I sent a few pics of me in a thong so they could see my ass and my body and dick and couldn't hit send fast enough.

Once the response was sent I laid down and furiously started to jack off and finger my ass and shot the largest amount of cum that I ever have just imaging what would happen if they choose me.

• Like 40
  • Upvote 15
  • Thanks 6

Guest shyslut
On 9/30/2020 at 9:27 AM, Brando-Sparks said:

You can’t be lazy in a House Boy position. That’s an honor that any boy has the chance to live out! I would have had the house clean, dinner made and ready for a dick down every night of the week!

ya i agree. I would feel so grateful to be there. Plus I think it's hot to do housework for your owner, or just be their personal waiter.