Poz house boy

Chapter 2 

It took about 2 days for me to get a response from the as and I was surfing the web for Poz stories to help me with the idea of being Poz for the rest of my life. I looked up many first hand accounts of many guys who converted and how they feel it has changed their lives for the better. Looking through I saw how allot of guys described how they felt when the fuck flu hit and how They kept having more sex that it just made them hotter for it.

While reading my email pinged to tell I had a new message and it was from the house boy ad. I got immediately hard when I saw this and that I was to come down and see them for an in person interview. They asked me if today would be fine and I was so happy to say yes. They gave me the address and told me to wash out and be there in an hour with nothing on when I got to their house as well as to not jack off during the time either. I was super excited and turned on my cock was throbbing. I was in luck that I hadn't jacked off at all today and was happy so I could show off how much I can cum if it came to it. I jumped into the shower and scrubbed all over and made sure that my ass was as clean as it ever was. I slipped on some basketball shorts and a tank top since they would be coming off anyway and slipped on my flip-flops and got in my car and headed on over. 

When I got to the address I was in utter shock. To say this place was big would be an understatement. It was a huge mansion that wrapped around the whole property and there we a half dozen sports cars lined up along the front of the house. I drove up to the gate and pressed the call box and when I was asked my buessness here I said I was here for the house boy position. There was no response but the gate opened for me and I drove up to the front door and parked. I stripped naked there in the car to leave my clothes in the car and walked to the door and knocked twice.

When the door opened I half expected to see a nude butler but instead to my surprise was a hulking God of a man standing naked in front of me with the biggest cock I have ever seen before. This man would ruin my ass with this monster of man flesh and I started to leak precum thinking about him wreaking my hole. He saw me looking and laughed to snap me out of my trance. There will be plenty of time for that later son let's go inside to start your interview.

His voice was soft and kind with a nice base to it that left me weak at the knees but I followed him into his home. We walked through a hallway covered in art and expensive antiques I was in awe of everything around me. We got to the living room and I was greeted by all the other house members. Each man was extremely fit and all were naked with large cocks thatade me gulp with fear and excitement. They all introduced themselves to me and they instructed me to stand in the middle of the living room floor. 

They each walked up to me one at a time and started to touch me all over. They all put their fingers in my ass and swirled it around and then sucked on it as well as put it in my own mouth as well . They all tweaked my nipples making me moan since I am jelly when that happens. They all saved tasting my cock and balls for last and each of them seemed to be pleased with my body. 

Alright now that the first part of the interview is over let's get to the next part. Now as you read the three of us are hiv Poz and the other is full on aids are you ok with that? I nodded very quickly causing a round of smiles from the others. So you know you are going to be fucked by all of us bare until you convert as well and you're ok with this? I shook my head even quicker that time causing more smiles and this time chuckles. We went over what my duties were going to be again and I was told I got the job and that if I had anything at my house that they would get a mover over and get all of my things and I would start tonight. 

I was so excited to hear this I jumped into my new bosses arms and kissed him square on the lips. Realizing what I did I stepped back dipped my head  and said I was sorry master. He walked over to me and put his finger under my chin and said it was fine we all love to make out and you're not a slave you are an living employee and you don't even need to call us sir either just by our names. I was happy to hear that and I asked what I needed to do first for them and the response was not expected.

We felt if you got the position that the first thing we would do is celebrate the best way we knew so we got a good old fashioned pozzing sex party in your honor. We need to get rid of all that neg sperm and replace it with Poz so tonight is about you. I was scooped up and carried over to what looked like a ball room that was instead a dungeon room for tonight. There were about a hundred or so older and younger men already in various stages of sex. They all stopped when they saw us and when I was placed on the pedestal in the middle of the room they all started to applaud and I knew this would be my life now

• Like 33
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 3 

when the applause died down everyone walked up to me and started to touch my body just like before. I loved all the attention they were giving to my nipples cock and ass they all made me feel so welcomed and so horny. My new boss stood up there next to me and gave me a grand introduction. Boys this is Chad and he has been accepted as our new house boy. 

This brought on another round of applause and cheering from everyone. So now we must christien him into his new role and new life the only way we know how to so i hope everyone has saved up their loads because everyone here needs to put a load in this boy before the end of the night to make sure his new status is brought on quickly. I want everyone to form a line one for poz and one with aids so we can make sure Chad knows how serious we are about making him a member of our life, As hosts and roommates we will have the first crack at his neg cherry. 

With that they rolled over a fuck bench to the pedistal and each man there was forming two lines as instructed behind the two signs on the floor i just now saw. One had poz and a biohazard sign on it and the other had aids and a skull and crossbones on it. They also put a few cameras on tripods around the fuck bench to get everything on film. My new boss carried me to the fuck bench and positioned me on it and handcuffed my wrists and ankels to the sides and everyone formed around me gropping eachother to keep eachother hard for what is to be a long night ahead.

My new bosses were the closest near me since they were going to be the first to go at my ass and their death sticks were raging hard with their toxic precum dripping from their cocks. I licked my lips and was eager to start this night off right. My boss with the biggest cock was positioning himself to my ass and my boss with aids was starting to shove his aids cock in my mouth. Lucky for me I have no gag reflex so he was able to slide it all at once down my throat with no problem causing the group around me to burst into applause with my accomplishment while my other boss shoved his entire cock in one fell swoop causing me to moan in extreme pain and pleasure. 

I felt like my ass was split in two and was on fire. I bucked hard in pain and did all I could not to bite into the cock in my mouth. Thankfully someone shoved a bottle of poppers under my nose and the pain quickly turned to pleasure and they then both pile drived into me causing me more and more pleasure. I could start to feel both of them start to swell more and more and then with one final slam they both unloaded their toxic cum into my holes causing me to moan loudly and shoot one of my last neg loads. They both pulled out of me and as i could feel the cum dripping from my hole someone played over the loudspeaker ROUND 2 and the party was in full swing. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12