Door unlocked

timfreo

3 minutes ago, monkey2712 said:

Yes!!! Love when the re is a line of anon guys waiting to use my ass, one after the other

2 weekends ago I had 8 here at one time taking turns on me and all squirted in my fuckhole... was a HOT fuckin gang bang for a little over 3 hours.

51 minutes ago, monkey2712 said:

Love that, most I have had at home is 8, in a club I've been tied to a sling and used all night noidea how many loads taken, love the feel of the cum dripping out of me as another cock slides in

I fuckin LOVE going to the bathhosue/sauna too and tied in the sling and take cock after cock, load after load all night while I'm blindfolded, having no idea how many loads I got.  just hoping most are toxic poz, high viral load and full blown loads squirted in me!   OINK

Just now, jockstrapbud1 said:

I fuckin LOVE going to the bathhosue/sauna too and tied in the sling and take cock after cock, load after load all night while I'm blindfolded, having no idea how many loads I got.  just hoping most are toxic poz, high viral load and full blown loads squirted in me!   OINK

then go back to my room and get on my knees ass up, blindfolded, door wide open, light off and take any cock that walks in to breed me

before COVID I was in my room at the bathhouse taking cocks and loads and had a hot fucker on my cell phone, in a hot nasTy phonebone session with him... he could hear fuckers pounding my hole and loading me up.  He talked to 2 of the fuckers while they fucked me telling them what to do to me... was HOT AF!  I LOVE hot nasTy phone fucks!   OINK