Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Went to a buddy’s condo for the weekend in Fort Lauderdale. His condo is on the eighth floor with a balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Went out on the balcony at night bent over the railing and he fucked my ass until he bred me, then fucked me on the lounge chair, then back to the railing. 

I just took a load from a big fat cock in a mall restroom. he messaged me to "meet me in that restroom stall I fucked you in last time faggot. be naked and have your pussy lubed. when I knock on the door get on your knees and open it." I did it, he walked in and spit in my face and I went right for his zipper. said "suck my cock faggot" I pulled out his cock, sucked him the rest of the way hard then I stood up and bent over the toilet with my hands against the wall and he shoved his cock in me and fucked me HARD for 5 minutes, then blew his load in me LOUDLY saying "take my load you whore" for a mall restroom lol. he pulled out and said "clean me" so I sucked him clean then sat naked on the toilet while he zipped up then hocked a huge spit in my face and left, swinging the door wide open so 2 random men saw me naked on the toilet with a face full of spit before I closed it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I just took a load from a big fat cock in a mall restroom. he messaged me to "meet me in that restroom stall I fucked you in last time faggot. be naked and have your pussy lubed. when I knock on the door get on your knees and open it." I did it, he walked in and spit in my face and I went right for his zipper. said "suck my cock faggot" I pulled out his cock, sucked him the rest of the way hard then I stood up and bent over the toilet with my hands against the wall and he shoved his cock in me and fucked me HARD for 5 minutes, then blew his load in me LOUDLY saying "take my load you whore" for a mall restroom lol. he pulled out and said "clean me" so I sucked him clean then sat naked on the toilet while he zipped up then hocked a huge spit in my face and left, swinging the door wide open so 2 random men saw me naked on the toilet with a face full of spit before I closed it.

Now you're ready for the day bitch

• Like 1

About a year ago in Washington park in Hyde Park. Made eye contact with a guy in a wheelchair on the bus. We both got off at the same stop. I said hi as we waited to cross the street,  asked if he had had a good evening.  He said he had been to boystown,  but hadn't had any luck. I just said " I will suck you off if you want in the park." He looked shocked but said sure. We crossed cottage grove and just stopped about 40' from the the road. He undid his pants pulled them down past his knees spread his legs, and pulled out his hard cock. He could only have been 3' tall, and rather deformed,  but he had a cock probably just a little above average.  Was strange to see someone the height of a five year old with a cock that size lol. Anyway I sucked him to completion,  swallowed his load helped him pull his pants up, and then crossed back onto our street and said goodnight.  It was about 11:30pm so still pretty busy.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Like Bonsoir, earlier in this topic @ club80 in Melbourne at their last one before the covid lockdown on the friday night - huge night . It was the first time that I had the 000g pa in and it really felt great. Went back to the club next night..wasn't as good and I discovered that very tight holes and a big pa don't really match. 

Unfortunately my o/s trip to Europe this year got cancelled grrrr and club80 is no more.... 

Sounds awesome but the r is trsgic news about club 80; such a fantastic fun place. 

Saturday night.  Tucson, AZ.  Homeless girl maybe in her 40s.  She is a user and had maybe an ounce of fat of her.  She had small little titties from the habit.

I got her a room for the night in exchange for a warm pussy and ass.  Fucked every hole bare.  Came in her ass twice.  She asked for a ride further west in the morning to get closer to Palm Springs.  I told her i was gonna go get sodas and ditched her with my cum still up her ass.

She told me she loved me.  lol

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Took 9 guy’s at the heath Saturday night 3 in quick succession of each other 

saw my favourite 2 chavs in grey joggers one has bred me twice before this time both took turns filling me was great sucking them after tasting the cum already inside me along with their cum

hopefully more next weekend 

• Like 5

2 years ago but it was in an adult shop glory hole with one man in my room fucking me raw while i sucked some random dick poking through the hole. Then there was 3 years ago at a park in broad daylight he fucked me till my legs gave out then kept fucking me more. I want to get fucked again in public soon

• Like 2