Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

This past Saturday night at a after hours club called Xion in Atlanta.  Took a total of 11 cocks and loads in my cumdump ass.  Have actually been going there for the past few months on Saturday nights offering my slut ass up for all cocks and loads.  Have been averaging 10-12 loads each time.

I usually post an ad on BBRT saying I’ll be offering my ass to be fucked and filled.  It also helps that I already have a cumdump reputation and that I’m just a piece of ass to be used.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, boybottom4use said:

This past Saturday night at a after hours club called Xion in Atlanta.  Took a total of 11 cocks and loads in my cumdump ass.  Have actually been going there for the past few months on Saturday nights offering my slut ass up for all cocks and loads.  Have been averaging 10-12 loads each time.

I usually post an ad on BBRT saying I’ll be offering my ass to be fucked and filled.  It also helps that I already have a cumdump reputation and that I’m just a piece of ass to be used.

What's your screen name on BBRT? Tocohillguy here.

Guest beardedbastard

Yesterday I had several hot chats that left me needing to breed. Worked all day, came home worked out hoping it would take all my sexual energy, it didn’t. Made me hornier. I went to dinner by myself to this somewhat swanky lounge that has a good burger. Meat between two buns, who doesn’t love that?! This isn’t a gay bar but I’ve gotten laid there a few times or hooked up with guys staying at the adjacent hotel. Last was only a few people there. We were all just laughing and having a good time. 

A guy around my age, 50s was there and we started talking. We shared an order of wings and some shots, it was friendly enough, at this point I had zero expectations, the libations had relaxed me and I was just having a good time enjoying the company of “friends” that had suddenly developed. 

After a while I got up to go piss and my new friend followed. I still didn’t think anything of it. He appeared straight to me and the apps were dead so I’d given up hope of laying some pipe. I took the urinal and he took the stall. I tend to have a heavy flow and can piss a lot. He was done and came out, the urinal is right next to the sink, not sure what the owners were thinking. Almost being done i gave it a few shakes and having been horned up all day my death rod was somewhat swollen. “Damn bro that thing has its own zip code”. My fag mind got instantly in mode. I laughed it off but still showed it off a bit. We made eye contact and he reached for the lock. I leaned against the wall. He got down on his knees and looked up at me as he went down on me. Here is this hot daddy in his knees taking care of my cock and I am rock hard. He’s totally appreciating my cock, pulling and biting on my foreskin. I pull him up by his ears. Kiss him (probably not the smartest thing to do w COVID), undo his pants, and I get down but turn him around to reveal a beautiful hairy manly ass.  Shove my tongue way deep I could taste his lunch.  Got up and shoved my cock into him. He took it like a champ and whispered I don’t think I can hold it much longer. Maybe 5 minutes of that or fucking. Unloaded in him and he cleans my cock. We both walk out and go back to the bar and we continue hanging and laughing. I commented that i was ready to go and ask for the check. I got up to go piss again, this time he didn’t follow. When I got back, he was gone. But my check was also covered. Must admit felt a bit let down. 

I stepped outside and there he was about to smoke a cigar. “You didn’t think I’d leave without so much as a later thanks for the fuck”. Must admit I felt a bit cheap. Lol he offered me a cigar and we both went for a walk, and he was telling me how we’d be going back to the hotel room. We spent the night fucking and breeding each other. We got maybe 3 hours of sleep. I am just now getting home. He’s here another two days on business, we are getting together later this evening. 

End of Feb, I was out of the country for business and hit a sauna 3 nights in a row -- took 2, 3 and 12 loads -- so much fun!! The first night I quickly got pounded and bred by a muscle Irish daddy and a thin sexy college type, but it was a Wednesday and late, so I left after the crowd started to thin. Thursday was more fun and within the first hour 3 men pulled me into dark rooms for sex. After that, I jacked off watching a small orgy in the steam room. Friday was festive and I stayed about 5 hours -- participating in little sling action, sauna and steam room group fun, shower sex and two super hot dark room make-out and fuck sessions. Everyone loves a new hole or pole to play with.... when I left the sauna night manager gave me his number and we planned to fuck the next day after I wrapped up my meetings.

Also, while it doesn't really count as public, I live in a neighborhood where the houses are only a few feet apart... so when I fuck or get fucked outside on my deck or patio or pool area about half a dozen households can watch if they have the interest. And, the landscape lighting makes sure the view is crystal clear even at night.

Now, I love being naked and having sex outdoors, so last Saturday, I broke lockdown and took 4 hot loads out back between 11 pm - 2 am (2 hung black men, a college jock and a midlife dad type -- all with 7-9" dicks). I know that a hot interracial young daddy of 2 was on his deck during the first two fucks. I'd laid down in a pool chair and taken the "happy baby" stance to give my black top pal full access to my hungry hole, when I noticed that "dad's" lights were off but there was consistent movement in the shadows that indicated he was jerking off --Damn, i hope he gets brave enough to join us next time.

Anyway, my #2 top arrived as the first was putting his clothing up, so neighbor dad just stayed in place and watched the second act.... this one featured doggy style pounding and breeding followed by some great feeling as felching and snowballing. It was much later when #3 top showed and by then all lights around me were off -- it was still hot to fuck outdoors, but not as exciting as having a participative audience across the fence!

Happy breeding men!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 2:21 PM, Tanbbottom said:

At a gay campground in August. On a path in the woods. Cute young cub bred me while another camper watched. 

Love campground fucks, esp nude camps. Always fun

Out on my ride the other day. I stopped at the cruising trails and it was pretty empty. A short, stocky guy walked by, and grabbed his dick. I was horny, so I shucked off my jersey and shorts. He came over and started to jerk me off sand got me hard. I turned to face a tree and offered my ass. He started to finger me while he jerked off. Other guys started waking by and watching as he spread my ass. I looked over my shoulder and realized 5 guys were jerking off watching my take 3 fingers. I turned a like to try to give them all a good view. Guy 1 finally slipped it in and fucked me but came in about 5 minutes and left. I stayed, hoping all the others would take their turn but most just left and one just jerked off. At least I got the one load and put on a good show.

• Like 2