Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

I just got fucked in an alley right downtown off Yonge Street during the middle of a sunny weekday. met the guy at the corner and followed him to the alley. he took me behind a dumpster and told me to pull down my shorts and bend over. I took them right off. he pulled my shirt up to may neck and slid right in meant started fucking (I was pre-lubed with another guys load. nice cock, nice fuck. got seen by a couple guys but he didn't even stop railing me until he shot his load in me then pulled out and walked away without saying a word to me. I put my shorts back on and left.dumpsterbaby3.jpg.8dad367c431cde2d44c08ae614afe135.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I just got fucked in an alley right downtown off Yonge Street during the middle of a sunny weekday. met the guy at the corner and followed him to the alley. he took me behind a dumpster and told me to pull down my shorts and bend over. I took them right off. he pulled my shirt up to may neck and slid right in meant started fucking (I was pre-lubed with another guys load. nice cock, nice fuck. got seen by a couple guys but he didn't even stop railing me until he shot his load in me then pulled out and walked away without saying a word to me. I put my shorts back on and left.dumpsterbaby3.jpg.8dad367c431cde2d44c08ae614afe135.jpg

You've done trashier things in Thailand, all for the enjoyment of other men to watch, than fuck you afterwards. 

Fisted to the elbow, horse dildo, donkey dildo, and over 100 guys to suck during, and after.

This slut is only telling 1 story out of many!

• Like 1

Two weeks ago, I was horned up from filthy-talking on BBRTS and found a guy on DL who wanted some early AM public action at a rest stop in a small county off 84.  So I show up, no cars, wait, in pulls this cowboy, rubs his wrangler bulge on the way in. Mormon, wife and babies at home, I’m sure.

Large hit of poppers. Go in and knelt right down next to him at the urinal. Maybe 7 inches. Wrap my lips around his cock and push down into his dill-pickle smelling pubes and whip out his horned-up nuggets to squeeze and lick. I’m a filthy fucker, so I’m pulling him back and forth down my throat by his ass cheeks, Denim-covered chew can in my left hand. Most horned up straight  guys cum quick and I could tell his wife never sucked his dick after he put a ring on it. He’s getting there and my hungry hole wants that breeders load.  I back off his cock and put my hands to work as he’s about to get his rocks off. I stand up in front of him, slicked up prick in my right hand as I slowly bend over and reveal my hole, held open with a steel tunnel plug. I stroke and squeeze a few more times as he starts to shutter, grunt and I push that warmed up metal insert right up against the tip of his bucking cock I’m pulling in.

I feel his baby batter nut hit four or more inches inside my hungry anus. I keep him held against that fuck hole plug for four or five more spurts as my hole felt warm and his throbbing stopped.

Like all married guys, he pulled up his pants and dashed in a flash but I think he enjoyed it as he tipped his Cowboy hat to me as he drove away in his truck.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Guest CumLvr80

A week ago at the AVS I prefer in my area. In one of the 2 cinemas (the "straight" one), some random guy was kinda following me and rubbing his crotch. In my experience, that usually leads to total disappointment for me, as the ones who do that always turn out to want to play with my dick more than my butt. Been fooled many times. But, thankfully, this guy was different. It was dark, so, I couldn't tell if he was white or Hispanic. I didn't suck his cock before he slipped it inside, so, I didn't find out if he was cut or uncut. We were the only 2 people in the cinema at that moment, so, he wordlessly directed me towards one of the couches and motioned for me to bend over. I knew what he wanted, and I happily obliged. I can't recall if I completely removed my underwear and pants, as I like, or, simply dropped them to my ankles as he did. He got me prone and positioned himself behind me whilst I went for the lube in my pocket and greased up. I'm a low-mileage bottom, so, I was too tight for him initially --- not that he was even hung --- and, he hurt me by just trying to ram it in there! I yelped in pain and rubbed my butt for comfort whilst he stepped away for a bit so I could recover. That took about a minute. I again asked him to go slow and he actually listened this time and took his time working it in. And, by "took his time" I mean about 30 seconds. But, it felt good when he did get it in there. A few other guys had wandered in and out by then, and 1 might've even taken a seat close-by to actually watch the video onscreen. I didn't care, and in fact, wanted an audience. He started slow, but, within a couple minutes had increased his steady drilling behind me until I recognised what that was leading up to. But, being still somewhat of a newbie at BB-to-internal-completion, I asked him not to cum inside me. I thought he might've ignored that request, as I'm sure I made it in mid-stroke, but, after 1 last thrust, he pulled out and glazed my buns just the way I like. I thanked him for not cumming inside me as we both cleaned up before parting silently. 

I'm planning to go back again tomorrow. 

Edited by CumLvr80

21 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

You've done trashier things in Thailand, all for the enjoyment of other men to watch, than fuck you afterwards. 

Fisted to the elbow, horse dildo, donkey dildo, and over 100 guys to suck during, and after.

This slut is only telling 1 story out of many!

plus the average of more than 20 loads a day shot in my ass when I'm there. don't forget how I suck cock and get fucked in the street

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My last public fucking was over the weekend at a local ABS.  I was cruised by this hot black guy who sat down beside me and immediately pulled out his cock. It was a solid 7" and ooo so nice.  I hit my knees and began to suck him.  He leaned down and whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me.  I got up and turned around and impaled my ass on his cock.  Fucked cowgirl for a while then he pushed me forward into the couch in front of us and fucked me from behind. His thrusting was so good as I squeezed on his cock.  Didn't take long until I felt him stiffen up and shoot a nice load of jizz into me.  So much fun being a bareback slut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last Wednesday night, stopped off at a cruising spot after work.  Wasn’t expecting much as we were on the cusp of a new lock-down here in the UK. Ended up serving two dom daddy types who took it in turns on my throat before spit roasting me in the trees right next to the road.  I felt completely used afterwards and I thanked them accordingly. ☺️

• Like 1

I went to my favorite cruise park in Tampa yesterday a Latino guy probably around 40 eyed me up and down and motioned for me to follow him down one of the trails which I eagerly did! He stoped in secluded area pushed me to my knees then pulled his shorts down to expose a nice, thick uncut cock he grabbed my head and used my my mouth for about 5 minutes then had me remove my shorts and get on my hands and knees. He spit on my ass and proceeded to fuck me raw for about 10 minutes before he unloaded deep in my ass! He got up put his shorts back on and left but before I could get up and dressed I looked up and there was 2 more guys who had been watching. Both were older and had their cocks out one of them sternly told me to stay down. He then mounted me and thrust his cock into my already used cunt! The other guy knelt in front of me and used my mouth. After 5 or 6 minutes The guy fucking me grunted and unloaded in me and got up. The guy using my mouth took his place and fucked me hard a few minutes and added his load! I finally pulled my used body p , got dressed and went home a happy cum dump slut!

just took a few loads outdoors in a cruise spot. met up with a guy who has fucked me there a few times who actually likes to get me on my back so he can literally fuck me "in the dirt". when I got there he was with another guy who I didn't recognise. we didn't say anything. I just pranced past them in my tiny shorts and took off my tan top n walked to the trail. they followed me in and I walked to the spot where he likes to fuck me. we actually passed by another guy on the way. still didn't say anything. I went to the spot and took off my shorts and got on my knees. the guys came up to me n pulled out their cocks.i sucked them both for a bit then got on my hands and knees on the ground. the regular slid his cock up my ass while the other guy stood there jerking off. the first guy fucked me for a few minutes and they tagged up so the random stranger slid his cock right in my ass and told the original guy "his hole feels amazing".he said "I told you it was nice." the guy said "when you told me he would be easy I didn't realise how easy you meant" the original guy said "I can't believe you've never fucked him before" and he said "I just moved here recently" they switched back and the regular told me to get on my back and spread my legs then got on top of me and literally fucked me into a pile of dirt and mud. while repeatedly spitting in my face. after he blew his load in me the other guy hocked a huge spit in my face then got me back on all 4s and fucked me doggy telling me the guy I was "literally a dirty whore". while he was fucking me, the guy we passed in the trail showed up and watched while jerking his cock. fairly old daddy but nice big dick. as soon as the guy fucking me came inside me, the new guy slid his cock in my ass and fucked me. the original guy pissed on my head while he fucked me and the guy shot his load in me in under a minute then they were all gone and I was alone in the piss drenched dirt naked, covered in piss with 3 mens loads dripping from my used hole. I wish my real daddy could see that lol I love how guys know they don't have to even ask to fuck me or if they need a condom cause I'm such a whore I will obviously let anyone fuck me bareback. still have no idea who the second guy was but I think the old guy has fucked me a few times before693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.png107286613_6NBqiTmRTaFEC6fpmgcBg.thumb.jpg.e9c9a5d8436d0034373050f762837b77.jpg1867313714_QYzrxapSUOgTDbs4YM5PQ.thumb.jpg.e41acab57289acb692855b7e08c68c20.jpg

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

just took a few loads outdoors in a cruise spot. met up with a guy who has fucked me there a few times who actually likes to get me on my back so he can literally fuck me "in the dirt". when I got there he was with another guy who I didn't recognise. we didn't say anything. I just pranced past them in my tiny shorts and took off my tan top n walked to the trail. they followed me in and I walked to the spot where he likes to fuck me. we actually passed by another guy on the way. still didn't say anything. I went to the spot and took off my shorts and got on my knees. the guys came up to me n pulled out their cocks.i sucked them both for a bit then got on my hands and knees on the ground. the regular slid his cock up my ass while the other guy stood there jerking off. the first guy fucked me for a few minutes and they tagged up so the random stranger slid his cock right in my ass and told the original guy "his hole feels amazing".he said "I told you it was nice." the guy said "when you told me he would be easy I didn't realise how easy you meant" the original guy said "I can't believe you've never fucked him before" and he said "I just moved here recently" they switched back and the regular told me to get on my back and spread my legs then got on top of me and literally fucked me into a pile of dirt and mud. while repeatedly spitting in my face. after he blew his load in me the other guy hocked a huge spit in my face then got me back on all 4s and fucked me doggy telling me the guy I was "literally a dirty whore". while he was fucking me, the guy we passed in the trail showed up and watched while jerking his cock. fairly old daddy but nice big dick. as soon as the guy fucking me came inside me, the new guy slid his cock in my ass and fucked me. the original guy pissed on my head while he fucked me and the guy shot his load in me in under a minute then they were all gone and I was alone in the piss drenched dirt naked, covered in piss with 3 mens loads dripping from my used hole. I wish my real daddy could see that lol I love how guys know they don't have to even ask to fuck me or if they need a condom cause I'm such a whore I will obviously let anyone fuck me bareback. still have no idea who the second guy was but I think the old guy has fucked me a few times before693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.png107286613_6NBqiTmRTaFEC6fpmgcBg.thumb.jpg.e9c9a5d8436d0034373050f762837b77.jpg1867313714_QYzrxapSUOgTDbs4YM5PQ.thumb.jpg.e41acab57289acb692855b7e08c68c20.jpg

Only 3 guys? Lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest jason385
On 10/23/2020 at 2:05 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I was fucked by a married guy behind a dumpster once. He had to sneak away from his family on Thanksgiving. I went back to my grandma's with his cum in my ass.

Guest jason385
On 11/3/2020 at 1:36 PM, vikkivs120 said:

My last public fucking was over the weekend at a local ABS.  I was cruised by this hot black guy who sat down beside me and immediately pulled out his cock. It was a solid 7" and ooo so nice.  I hit my knees and began to suck him.  He leaned down and whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me.  I got up and turned around and impaled my ass on his cock.  Fucked cowgirl for a while then he pushed me forward into the couch in front of us and fucked me from behind. His thrusting was so good as I squeezed on his cock.  Didn't take long until I felt him stiffen up and shoot a nice load of jizz into me.  So much fun being a bareback slut.

You pleasured a Black Man the way you're supposed to. Imeadiatly, where, when and how he wanted. You sucked his Black Cock and enjoyed him fucking your ass bareback. I wish we had and or avs in my area so I could do that with a totally anonymous Black Man.