Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Last time in public was October. Saunas had to close in November unfortunately. The sauna has a bb party every first Saturday afternoon. Weird atmosphere, guys wore face covirings but of course fucked without cover. Was little stressed due to the covid situation and had minor issues to stay hard. But it was a nice afternoon. Met and fucked friendly guys I already knew and met new guys who I fucked to welcome. Most guys are more mature, but very open to play. Anyway, I unloaded inside one of the few twinks there. I guess he was a little bit surprised how fast I approached him, put my dick inside him and unloaded. Hope lock down ends soon... 

• Like 1

Last winter. Was at a leather bar in Cleveland for an underwear contest (won first place 😉 ). After everyone had a few drinks in them 5 of us were having some fun in the bathroom with me and another bottom sucking off a few guys including the host of the event. Sadly the top daddy I wanted to fuck me had to split but a younger guy took me into the stall, put my leg up on the toilet and just took my ass with me pressed up against the wall. He came within probably 2 minutes. I was heading to the bathhouse down the street and asked he wanted to come but he had to get home to his husband. I ended up walking down alone and had a lot more fun with two daddies fucking and seeding me in the sling room. After they split I posted up on all fours with my door cracked and had a really thick cocked African guy and his friend traded me off for another hour. I managed to catch the African guys load in me but his friend just wanted to cum on my face. Took a quick shower. Squeezed out the cum into my hand and ate. Quick power nap and then called an Uber home at 7am. 

• Like 5

took a couple guys loads in a public restroom downtown at a fast food place. got there 10 minutes before they told me to get there wearing a cute little schoolgirls outfit and waited in the stall with my fuckhole lubed with cum and lube. the first guy came in and I got on my knees to suck his cock. then he stood me up and bent me over the toilet, pulled my panties to the side n fucked me. after a few minutes the other guy came and he opened the stall door n the second guy watched the first guy breed me. after he came in me the second guy came in and slid his cock in me n fucked me while I sucked the first guy clean. then the second guy told his buddy to watch the door and pulled me out of the stall and bent me over at the sinks facing the mirror, pulled my panties right off so they were around one ankle and fucked me HARD. called me a faggot and a whore and said "look at what a faggot you are. bent over in a public washroom getting assfucked by a couple strangers while you're dressed like a 2 dollar whore. tell me you're a disgusting faggot" and "take my load you fucking trash" after he came in me I got down on my knees to suck him clean and he said "look up at me slut" then spit right in my face. I said thank you and he asked his buddy "wanna do it?" he said "do you mind?" I said "please spit in my face sir"so he did but it took a couple tries to nail me in my face. I said thank you again and they left. I was just finished cleaning the spit off my face when another guy walked in looking shocked to see a "girl" in the restroom. I left right away and my two fuckers were long gone. no idea what their names are but have actually seen their faces all 3 times they fucked me which is pretty much a longterm relationship for an anonymous cumhole like me lol

• Like 4

This past Saturday at a gay bar and then the sex club.  One guy fucked me in the semi darkroom at the bar with others watching.  Then went to the sex club and took at least 12 (lost count) different cocks and loads in my slut ass!  My ass got wrecked good and was sore for a couple days but felt great!  Will be going back tomorrow night to get fucked and filled some more!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

At the beach which is known for cruising and for gay couples to hang out. I was n my stomach, sunning my back, with my speedos off. An older gentleman, guessing 50s-60s, came up to me, sat down, and started talking. He had a dad bod, but like a fit dad bod, looked like he lifted weights, all muscle-y in the right places. He looked to be about 6ft, 200-something lbs. He was bald and had a full, silver colored, goatee.  He sounded like a tourist, with his gravelly, southern drawl. 
    As we’re talking, he reaches into my open gym bag, takes out my tanning oil, and starts applying it to my back, working down to my ass. Next thing I know, he has two fingers buried to his knuckles in my hole as he’s playing with my p-spot. I couldn’t stand it any longer so I grab my shit, and quickly go behind some large rocks and bushes. He follows me and grabs me by the back of my neck and starts fucking my throat. He had me choking and gagging until my eyes are blood shot, tears streaming down my face, my stomach churning ready hurl my iced mocha. 
    He stands me up, leans me over a Boulder, and pours more oil on my ass and all over his cock. He pretty thick but not super rigid. He places the head of his cock against my hole and leans into me. I let out a whimper and bite my lower lip. When he doesn’t make much progress, he grabs my hips and pulls me in hard until he’s buried balls deep in me. He holds himself in me for a minute, then starts slow fucking me. As he slowly builds speed, he stands me up. I push my ass out as he has his has my neck in a loose choke hold in the crook of his elbow. With his other hand, he starts stroking my semi-hard dick. I try to swat his hand away but he’s insistent on playing with me. 
    The whole time, he spitting the most vile, racist shit at me, and it made me so sexually hot. He growled in my ear about how he raped his first skinny small dicked Asian boy when he was stationed in Thailand with the Air Force and he was hooked on Asian boys ever since. He more he talked, the harder he fucked until my feet practically left the ground every time he slammed into me. His fat cock churning against my p-spot and his oiled hand working my had me cumming in no time. He stopped for a second has he squeezed out my nut, the threw me down on the towel on the ground and got on me.  He put my ankles on his shoulders and fucked me like he was trying to pound me into the sand, the whole time he kept going on about his Asian boi fetish. It was like he was trying to relive every fuck he ever had in his head while his dick was wrapped tightly by my guts. 
   Finally, his eyes clenched shut and I felt his dick explode inside me.  His cum was hot, like scalding hot. I felt his cock spasm inside me about a dozen times before he collapsed on me. It took him about 10 minutes to catch his breath.  We trade numbers and we meet up again at his hotel later that night. But that’s a story for another time.... 

• Upvote 3

On 12/12/2020 at 11:47 PM, jason385 said:

You pleasured a Black Man the way you're supposed to. Imeadiatly, where, when and how he wanted. You sucked his Black Cock and enjoyed him fucking your ass bareback. I wish we had and or avs in my area so I could do that with a totally anonymous Black Man.

Hell yes stare down that shotgun cock as it blasts load after load across your face. I love it. 

the last time I fucked in public I was a teen outside in the woods, and in the backyard of a friend. but so want to do it again in a bathhouse or some place with a lot of men watching me getting it hard and deep up my ass.

On 11/9/2020 at 12:18 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

just took a few loads outdoors in a cruise spot. met up with a guy who has fucked me there a few times who actually likes to get me on my back so he can literally fuck me "in the dirt". when I got there he was with another guy who I didn't recognise. we didn't say anything. I just pranced past them in my tiny shorts and took off my tan top n walked to the trail. they followed me in and I walked to the spot where he likes to fuck me. we actually passed by another guy on the way. still didn't say anything. I went to the spot and took off my shorts and got on my knees. the guys came up to me n pulled out their cocks.i sucked them both for a bit then got on my hands and knees on the ground. the regular slid his cock up my ass while the other guy stood there jerking off. the first guy fucked me for a few minutes and they tagged up so the random stranger slid his cock right in my ass and told the original guy "his hole feels amazing".he said "I told you it was nice." the guy said "when you told me he would be easy I didn't realise how easy you meant" the original guy said "I can't believe you've never fucked him before" and he said "I just moved here recently" they switched back and the regular told me to get on my back and spread my legs then got on top of me and literally fucked me into a pile of dirt and mud. while repeatedly spitting in my face. after he blew his load in me the other guy hocked a huge spit in my face then got me back on all 4s and fucked me doggy telling me the guy I was "literally a dirty whore". while he was fucking me, the guy we passed in the trail showed up and watched while jerking his cock. fairly old daddy but nice big dick. as soon as the guy fucking me came inside me, the new guy slid his cock in my ass and fucked me. the original guy pissed on my head while he fucked me and the guy shot his load in me in under a minute then they were all gone and I was alone in the piss drenched dirt naked, covered in piss with 3 mens loads dripping from my used hole. I wish my real daddy could see that lol I love how guys know they don't have to even ask to fuck me or if they need a condom cause I'm such a whore I will obviously let anyone fuck me bareback. still have no idea who the second guy was but I think the old guy has fucked me a few times before693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.png107286613_6NBqiTmRTaFEC6fpmgcBg.thumb.jpg.e9c9a5d8436d0034373050f762837b77.jpg1867313714_QYzrxapSUOgTDbs4YM5PQ.thumb.jpg.e41acab57289acb692855b7e08c68c20.jpg

What park is this?  I need to visit Toronto come spring and experience the wildlife.

I met up with a couple guys the other day and took both of their loads back to back in the public restroom at McDonalds . I went there early dressed as a tranny whore and waited in the restroom stall. x-loadbackrr.thumb.jpg.a65ea05227e7c36cf93ae012243f9713.jpgthe first guy came in n fucked me in the stall then his buddy came in a few minutes later n I sucked him hard until the first guy emptied his balls into my ass then the second guy pulled me out of the stall and fucked me bent over the sink facing the mirror while his buddy watched the door.

pubrestcdump.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

I was back at my Alma mater a few years ago for a football game. We finished up tailgating and everyone had gone home. I was still too drunk to drive. So, I decided I would stroll along campus, and revisit the bathroom where I gave my first ever blow job.

I was not disappointment. I took the last stall and waiting for the "foot tap". I got one a beautiful near 7in white hot cock.  I swallowed him whole and had him moaning in no time. I pulled off and whispered if he wanted some ass. He leaped to his feet and joined me in my stall.

He had me bent over the toilet in no time flat. He pit on his cock and added some to my bare hole, and he very slowly sunk that this 7inch bare cock. He pumped his thick dick in my cunt and grunted out he was going to breed me. I pushed back as I could feel his cock throb in my pussy.

He zipped up and told me thank you. When he opened the door there stood a specimen of a black god. He asked for seconds. He told me he was watching over the top and he had to have some hot daddy ass. I was 38 at the time.

He unfurled his thick 8in black dick and slid in me with ease as I had spit and um in my well fucked hole. He fucked me hard with vengeance and I gripped the toilet for support. He had to fuck me for at least 10 minutes before he added his thick cum to my cunt.

When he zipped and left. I closed the door and locked it. I sat for moment as cum dripped out of me. I cleaned up a little and left the evidence sitting in the toilet while I decided to go check a few more of cruising haunts.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 9/30/2020 at 10:25 PM, as1717 said:

Last week at a adult bookstore in Montgomeryville PA. A friend planned to meet me there. I got the usual booth with windows on both sides so others could watch. I stripped naked 

Wow. I haven't been to Montgomeryville PA in a long time. I had a friend who lived in Souderton and we used to go there