Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Yesterday.  I went to a group hosted in Raleigh for men looking for fun.  Although a dozen guys showed up, it was mostly oral action and I left looking more.  I stopped by a bookstore where I met a few guys.  Sucked two more and got bred by another three.  It turned out to be a nice afternoon.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 6:54 PM, Horny4256 said:

When was the last time you had sex in a public place whether it  be a bathhouse, a campground, public park, or any place that has had more than just you and one other person

The last time I fucked in public was 2017. Had a friend in town from Toledo and we went to a bar in Detroit called Menjos. We were having a good time  socializing until the alcohol hit him hard. He basically passed out at the bar and this hot young black guy came over started talking to me then we started kissing next thing I know we’re headed for the bathroom and he slips my shorts down around my ass and starts to eat me out. I just happened to be wearing a jock that night so he had easy access, next thing I know he’s pushing his 8.5 inch cock into me and went to town.  He blasted his load in me and then we exchanged numbers for play another time and we went our separate ways 

• Like 4

Last August at the nude beach. Was there with a few friends, and sometime during the day we saw a handsome furry guy sucking someone off. Then one of my friends met him a bit later, and when it was just me and him left of the group, we moved closer to where mr.hairy was. Then we decided to go behind some big rocks, and me and my friend both fucked the guy, and a guy was looking at us, so I waved him over, and started sucking him off while fucking the hairy guy
It was very hot!

• Piggy 1

My last time in public was the back seat of a grindr hookups car back in January on the first of the month. Live on a corner lot and had him pull up beside the house and hopped in initially just for some quick car head but after a but of sucking him off and him playing with my ass he said he wanted to fuck me, so I just hopped on him and starting riding him raw, begging for his load and after a good 15m or so he busted in me. Went back in to find my roomie had come home early and was relaxing on the back porch just out of sight of where the guy had parked. Dont know if she saw him at all or if she did if she knew I was in the car riding someone's cock. Either way shes a massive slut too and wouldn't have cared if she knew it was just me getting some dick lol.

• Piggy 2

Two days ago. A black mixd guy texted me that wanna fuck each other. I knew him because we already had sex many times. When we first met I was standing in a cruising bar’s toilet, in the cubicle. There the doors can’t be closed. Just finished pissing when he opened the door and started to suck me. We sucked and fucked each other there with opened door. Later we met in several orgies. 
Now he asked me to pick him up bu car at his house. When I arrived he said me to go in because he knew a good place in the house if I was interested. Fuck yes. We went to the elevator. I thought we would go up to the roof but he stopped the elevator between two floors. Took out his cock, pushed my head down. I started to suck him. While I was working on his huge black cock he was playing my ass. Just turned back push me on the filthy floor of the elevator and started to fuck me. Then pulled up to suck him. He did it back and forth until he loaded me up. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Last night in a public park with my femboy sissy slave, we had a big group of men come up to car, with the door opened and her ass sticking out, while she sucked my cock. A few guys fucked her twice, a few fucked her once than came back to the hotel later. I think the sexiest part of the whole experience was her sucking my dick while we were checking in, her cam4 fans really adore seeing us together.

Next door neighbor was having trouble with his walking lawnmower behind his house early this morning. He saw me bending over getting the newspaper in just my boxer shorts and flipflops in my driveway and called me over to see what I thought was wrong. He already knew I was gsy, so when I bent over to check his lawnmower out, he slipped his hand down the back of my shorts and started rubbing my hole with his finger. I moaned. He then pulled my boxers down, kept me bent over, spit on my hole and took his already hard cock out of his blue jeans and started to fuck me with just the spit as lube. If anyone saw it just looked like I was working on his lawnmower. He pumped a good long time and even though it felt great we both kept quiet til he unloaded deep in my ass. He zipped up and pulled my shorts up from behind. Nobody said a word. I picked up my newspaper and headed back to my house for a good cup of coffee while he cranked his lawnmower engine.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's been a while since I had a proper public fuck but middle of last year this top made me go outside his place naked and he fucked me down there at the road. Nobody was out at the time but fuck they could have gotten a show.

Earlier tonight. Was messaging this guy who works at a Subway near me. Said he could go out back for a quickie. I was hanging out back jerking to get ready. Average looking 20 y/o blonde guy. Dropped his pants and did a quick spit and stick. He hadn’t asked about doing safe so I just went raw and came inside him. I was playing with his dick and he had a nice one, said he should fuck me too. My turn up against the wall and he did me the same pumping a blast inside me I could feel. He lit up a cigarette as he pulled his pants up saying he was on a smoke break and offered it to me. I took a few puffs and said he was a hot fuck and we should do it again and swapped numbers. He liked that I did him raw and said he really enjoyed public fucking like that and enjoyed the risk. I really didn’t know what to say but agreed as it was true for me too. He finished his cigarette and said we should do it again as his store gets really dead after 9 and he has plenty of time to fuck. Something tells me I’m probably not the only coming by late nights to load his ass in the alley.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

A few months ago, I drove to a block of outdoor toilets. They have no roof therefore the inside is always wet from rain and debris from the overhanging leaves. It stinks of stale piss. The long urinal is filthy and the two cubicles are littered with numbers scratched into the walls for BB sex.

I walked in to find a mid twenties lad having a piss at the urinal with his jeans half way down his ass. I stood next to him, whipped my cock out and started to piss. 

He looked down at my cock as I turned it towards him. He began to suck it, pulling my foreskin back and licking my shaft.

Shortly after, my raw cock slid in to his tight ass and pumped a load deep inside him. 

Then I left him there stood by the urinal, pants down with a thick, hot load deep in his guts.

Cruise ground outside Brighton last summer - Devil’s DYke in the wooded area. Met a top last summer he got be sucking his dick whilst fingering me - shorts round my ankles. A few guys were walking past so he asked if anyone wanted to fuck and load me. 2 out of 4 fucked me whilst in sucked him and 2 wanked over my arse and shot cum whilst being fucked and the got used as lube.

love outdoor meets as well as clubs get in touch in the south east of the uk. Near Brighton and London

• Like 4

Last time had to be just before COVID, I wandered to a local sex club (Slammer) and parked on the street. I was having a little bit of a stroke in the car and finishing a flask of some whiskey, when I noticed someone was getting fucked on a side street in a van.

I walked over when the top was done, saw a juicy sloppy face down, ass up in his back seat, and seeded him good.

I need another good public romp!!

• Like 1