Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Guest Pozpig867

Met up with a 30s something Grindr hookup at a local country cemetery.  He said he wanted a quick blow and go. Ended up bent over and taking his cock and load. I sucked him clean and took his piss load. Swallowed it all. That was 2 days ago. Said thanks cock sucker as he drove off. 

Grindr hookup.  2am on the deck of my apartment building.  Bent over the railing overlooking the parking lot and street.  Watching cars drive by while he was fucking me.  After sucking him hard, he had me bend over and he pulled my shorts down.  Glad I had pre lubed.  A decent thick 7" that I felt as he bottomed out in me.   For a change we were a perfect hight combination.

• Like 1

Last night as I found one guy on one hookup app to meet me on one of the trails at the park near my house.  Sucked him hard I bent over he lubed up and fucked me until he unloaded in me.  Pulled up his shorts and left.  I wasn't quite satisfied and had a message on another app told him where to find me in the park, got him hard, bent over took him in my ass.  He had a phone call and had to stop fucking, pulled out and told me to suck it.  I did and when he was hard again he fucked me hard and deep until he blew his load.  I walked back home with two loads leaking into my jeans.

• Like 6

On 4/24/2021 at 3:12 PM, AtlScotty said:

Next door neighbor was having trouble with his walking lawnmower behind his house early this morning. He saw me bending over getting the newspaper in just my boxer shorts and flipflops in my driveway and called me over to see what I thought was wrong. He already knew I was gsy, so when I bent over to check his lawnmower out, he slipped his hand down the back of my shorts and started rubbing my hole with his finger. I moaned. He then pulled my boxers down, kept me bent over, spit on my hole and took his already hard cock out of his blue jeans and started to fuck me with just the spit as lube. If anyone saw it just looked like I was working on his lawnmower. He pumped a good long time and even though it felt great we both kept quiet til he unloaded deep in my ass. He zipped up and pulled my shorts up from behind. Nobody said a word. I picked up my newspaper and headed back to my house for a good cup of coffee while he cranked his lawnmower engine.

It happened again this morning. Was out early to get some yard trimming done when the same neighbor caught my attention, flashing his Audi's headlights in the garage and waved me over as he had his car trunk open. As I got closer I saw his cock hanging out of his jeans in the carport and knew what he wanted. He had me drop my jeans, pull down my undershorts and lean over the hood of his car. He then applied some Crisco to my ass from a can I could see. Then he put his cock at my hole and started to push as I pushed my hole out. Once he was in, he rode me for a good while calling me every filthy name he could think of before he came up my ass. It was a good fuck and I only had to go next door! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

The last time I was bred in public I got arrested. Lol. I was cruising in a Forrest preserve near my house and hooked up with a really hot and hung bi guy. Because Covid was in full force parts of the preserve were closed. I suggested we go to a closed area. We went to a pavilion with picnic tables. I sucked his beautiful cock for a few minutes and then I heard him say...I bet you like to get fucked? I said yes please and he turned me around and stuck his big cock in without lube or slowness. I winced and tried to pull off a little and he grabbed me by the shoulders and said.. you can handle this. I knew I could but usually guys give me a little chance to get used to it. He pounded me good and just when he finished cumming in me we heard some sticks break behind us and saw a Forrest preserve cop standing there. I wonder now if he waited for the man to finish. He brought us both back to his car and called for another cop to assist. He impounded our vehicles and let us go with a court date months later. Due to Covid I had to wait 6 months to appear in court. Cost me a lot of money but I would do it all again for that beautiful cock.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

The last time I was bred in public I got arrested. Lol. I was cruising in a Forrest preserve near my house and hooked up with a really hot and hung bi guy. Because Covid was in full force parts of the preserve were closed. I suggested we go to a closed area. We went to a pavilion with picnic tables. I sucked his beautiful cock for a few minutes and then I heard him say...I bet you like to get fucked? I said yes please and he turned me around and stuck his big cock in without lube or slowness. I winced and tried to pull off a little and he grabbed me by the shoulders and said.. you can handle this. I knew I could but usually guys give me a little chance to get used to it. He pounded me good and just when he finished cumming in me we heard some sticks break behind us and saw a Forrest preserve cop standing there. I wonder now if he waited for the man to finish. He brought us both back to his car and called for another cop to assist. He impounded our vehicles and let us go with a court date months later. Due to Covid I had to wait 6 months to appear in court. Cost me a lot of money but I would do it all again for that beautiful cock.

Have you given up your ass to him again?

Last weekend while riding my e-scooter in the park. This younger guy saw me and rode together for a while and talked and we fucked and sucked in the park later. 
We’re going to ride again this weekend.

Edited by Poz2play
Next ride

3 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

we heard some sticks break behind us and saw a Forrest preserve cop standing there. I wonder now if he waited for the man to finish. He brought us both back to his car and called for another cop to assist. He impounded our vehicles and let us go with a court date months later. Due to Covid I had to wait 6 months to appear in court.

Damn boy. Not sure I would wanna take it that far. Hopefully you got off easy.