Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

I got fucked in a storage unit by some random dude he bent me over and plowed me leaving me with cum dripping from my hole

Guest Lynsey

last time I got fucked in public was a public library in the mens room and I was watched by a man who had no scruples and just watched as a man fucked me. But the most remarkable time I was fucked in public was when a member of a huge church talked me into meeting him at the church. We were in a mens room that he locked behind us because he was a employee of the church and was at work flirting with me on Grindr. I was sure he had it under controle that weekday and so I was totally naked in the stall of that locked mens room on my knees with the older man raming his cock deepin my ass pussy when the door of the locked mens room opened and a member of the church walked in and looked right into my eyes under the stall wall. My man friend was balls deep in my fuck hole. The man who crashed our fuck just went over to the sink rinsed his hands and walked back out while I was in full faggot panic and soon as he left I got dressed and left. My man friend who hadent cummed later met me at my home where we had a few months of a relationship and he was very sweet to me all the time but unfortionatly he started asking me to fuck him in his fag ass but I was not able to do this due to medicaly being castrated so I had to break up with him and move on but there was the most embarising time I ever got caught with a dick in me at a really big well known church on a weekday. As for the man who came in I think he was too cool and just pretended he hadnt seen a naked bitch getting fucked by the church maintenance employee.

• 3 weeks later...

I was running by the park today and unfortunately as it sometimes happens I had an urge to go to the public bathroom. There was a tall black hobo I assume in his 50s loitering but I really needed to go so I went in. While I was doing #2 he walked into the stall as doors don’t really lock and showed me his huge hard cock. I just couldn’t resist the kink of giving him a blowjob while taking a dump. He was smelly, the bathroom was smelly and what I was doing was smelly.  But somehow it was a big turn on. He came in my mouth very quickly. His cum was very bitter. But I’m still hard 16 hours later thinking of what a dirty slut I was today. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

Before Covid, after dropping my daughter off at school, I decided to see if anyone was at the local cruising area. 
Guys park their cars along the road and wander on a series of trails. 
Today there was only one car. I decided to park across the road. As I walked up to his car, this good looking 30’s something guy rolled down the window. He said, “What’s up?”  I said “Nothing. Just checking out the trails.” He had obviously been out all night. Still wearing nice evening clothes and smelling of booze. He just said, “You wanna suck me off?” I said “Sure”. He got out of his car and I followed him into the woods. He asked me what I was into and I said I was into most everything. As he stopped, he said he had to piss. I said, “I’m into that too.” He said,” Well get down there and drink my piss.”

I happily did what I was told, as he whipped out a beautiful cock. I opened my mouth and I began swallowing a strong stream. I closed my lips around his cock to make sure I didn’t spill a drop. He began to get hard and I started using my best cock sucking skills on this alpha stud. He grabbed my head and began face fucking me. I kept my tongue moving around his cockhead. It took about five minutes for him to flood my mouth. It tasted almost as good as his piss. 
I cleaned his cock off as it softened. He then  said, “Do you want more piss?”  I just opened my mouth. My cock was hard as a rock. 
But he then realized we were close enough to the road to see joggers going by. He panicked, zipped up and bolted back to his car. Leaving me on my knees.  
It was a good start to the morning. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...

Checked out the Tiergarten cruising area last Sunday night - really busy and all kinds of guys.

Dropped my dick into several hairy holes at the ping pong tables and shooted my load into a young oriental ass. Changed to the public toilet and found a black cock with a big mushroom head entering my hole to fill me up with a fat cream load.  A hairy turkish guy watched our action and asked me if I would let him breed me, too. Gladly appreciated and got two nice loads from him to fill up my tank.

Will try to get one of the table positions later this week for  gangbang breeding  👬 💦  💦.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

went to the local book store last night and went into the large room, took off my pants and started the video.  I left the door open a bit.  So sat on the couch and really nothing happened until I was about to leave.  This late 20's guy comes in and asks me if I am a giver or a receiver and I tell him a receiver and he says great.  He pulls down his pants and comes over and I start to suck him and he gets hard-  there is a platform in the room so I pull off my shirt  and  get on my knees.  He comes over and starts to fuck me- of no words were spoken about clean unclean etc.  He fucks me hard and is slapping my ass hard and says what an ass you have.  So he fucks and fucks me and unloads a big load of cum in me.  He pulls up his pants and thanks me and I say, no thank you.  Says he hopes to see me around again and I tell him I hope he unloads in me again soon.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

My last load was August 2020 before the covid lockdowns re-started here. I was cruising in a small wooded area at a nearby rest stop wearing only a jockstrap, cockring, and a smile. A guy I've played with in the past showed up, he was always dominant and used me like a worthless slut. After ordering me to my knees, and ramming his cock deep into my throat, making me gag and my eyes water, he passed me a bottle of poppers and told me to start hitting them hard. I assumed the facedown-ass up position and felt three fingers roughly jamming at my tight, unlubed, hole. As my head started spinning and my nipples started begging to be abused, I heard him spit and his fingers start pounding my hole hard. Flying on poppers, his fingers started slamming into my prostate, sending electric jolts through my body. I was moaning loud with my fingers start tugging at my nipples, and my body was craving harder, rougher action. I kept hitting the poppers as he started the dirty talk, telling me what a slut I was and how I was only fit for "feeding and breeding" and he was "going to claim my hole today". Eventually I felt my load reach the point of no return and my still soft cock exploded into my jock. Not giving me a chance to recover, he stopped finger fucking, grabbed my hips, and plowed his thick 6.5 inches deep into me. A few deep, rough thrusts later I heard him grunt, seeding my hole with his load. Pulling out, he spit on my gaping hole, called me a worthless slut and left me used, leaking his load, and breathing heavy on the dirty forest floor. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Had some beers with a friend in a park, around dusk, sitting out in the open on a slope near the racing track. At one point after the sun went down there was a lull in our conversation and I asked “what are you thinking about?” His answer: “I’m thinking about how we could probably do it right here and no one would give a shit.” A minute later he was stripped down to his jockstrap and I was fucking him there on the grass. Bred him nice and deep, then we got back to our beers.