Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Today out on the back deck of a buddy. The neighbors could hear me beg for his cock and cum,  if they were outside.  And if they look over the low fence they could see my legs up and spread as he fucked me on the picnic table. 

about 15 minutes ago I got fucked in an alley behind the house of the guy who fucked me. his family was home and he just needed to get off. he met me in the alley, then spit in my face and told me to get on my knees so I could suck him hard. that took like 30 seconds lol. then he gave me a 2 minute pump n dump. he did get me to show up shirtless with only tiny shorts so that he could pull them down to my ankles, bend me over and breed me naked. after he came inside me he got me to drop to my knees and suck him clean. then he told me to stand up. he spit in my face again and said “don’t wipe any of that off” so now I have his cum dripping from my ass and his spit drying all over my face. thinking of leaving it on all day. even when I go out to get more loads dumped in me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Finally a story to tell!!!  Only took 3 months since vaccinated and then 15 months since the start of the Pandemic.  Well on my 5th trip to Tokyo Valentino I went prepared.  If you haven't been to ATL, Tokyo Valentino is a Sex Shop with a 3 floor Sex Club as part of it.  So as time creeps by and COVID is mutating which is probably gonna end up putting us back in quarantine/lockdown in 2021 I increased my search for loads.  So this afternoon I uberred up there and waited.  Wait long I didn't have to do.  I started in the Dark room sucking dick and swallowing as much meat as was presented to me.  I had one on the ropes and when I offered my hole he wanted a little more privacy and little more light (I'm tight and from past experience my hole is not where it is to be expected).  So we went up to the 3rd floor and he slow stroked my hole after I fluffed him a little and up my hole he went.  He was rather quick; which was disappointing but he left a huge deposit.  So large that I spent the next hour or so fighting the urge to push it out; especially as I knelt and crouched to suck more dick.  2 more gentlemen decided to use my hole but no loads from them,  And then my favorite.  Chubby daddy who spent the entire time smacking my ass and calling me his faggot cum dump which made me want his load even more and asking me to beg for it.  As he keep asking me if I wanted it; "Yes Big Daddy" smack.  This is what you came here for.  "Yes Big Daddy" smack and as he continued to pound away; pulling my tank top I feared it being torn to shreds and not having a replacement shirt to get back to my office or home; I was gonna have to find somewhere I could buy one to replace it.  

Well I didn't have to worry since it made it.  But what I wasn't expecting as he pounded away is him to whisper to me that he was about to give me a 5-day load.  And boy did he.  I was huge I felt him let lose in my hole and then on my hole and then on my back.  I was shocked by the sheer amount of cum that he gave me and I thanked him.  

He also helped me by creating such a racket that I almost immediately got my 5th dick down my throat.  So for that I have to thank him.  This guy just wanted my throat which was shocking as he fucked my mouth like he wanted ass.  But when I offered he said no, and I got back on my knees and swallowed away and pretty soon he was pulling out to cum in the corner on the floor.  WHAT A WASTE! 

After that I ran around got a little more play; and as I was tired went upstairs grabbed my bag and prepared to leave.  But like everyone knows you gotta make one more circuit of the place and sure enough I got some fun inside one of the booth;  I didn't want to push my luck and try to ride the dick through the gloryhole in the booth; but I did suck it and got my 4th load to swallow.  

After that I was reinvigorated; all that protein gave me a second rush of energy and endorphins and I snuck into the dark room only to find a favorite again.  Big Daddy started playing with my ass; which was no covered more and less.  I had my shorts on; but had removed my underwear as I need to clean up a little to get the uber back to the office.  And he decided to go ahead and jump up my hole again; he pounded away again.  Smacked.  Was just as verbal and just as much a Bear Daddy fuck machine and I loved it even more.  After he gave me his second load of the day.  I felt a different hand on my hole; and someone immediately rammed their dick up my hole and pounded away and then they gave me the last load of my trip.   All in All; it was a great day.  My inner pig was almost satisfied; but knowing it may be a few more months before I have fun after i start my new project on Friday.....   I gotta try more tomorrow .  

Stay Tuned. 

Also feel free to see my gloryhole BJ at Tokyo Valentino

[think before following links] https://twitter.com/justwatch2/status/1425604811211354113?s=19

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

This afternoon at a local wooded cruising spot. There are only a few guys there during the day but in the evenings it can get busy. Got fucked by a fat guy with a big overhanging gut. I could feel the weight of his flab on my back as he mounted me. Had a decent size cock and thicker than average. Been pretty warm today and I could feel sweat  dripping off him onto my back as he pounded away. Gave a big grunt as he unloaded in me. After he finished he zipped up and walked off without saying anything. Bit rude I thought! There was no one else around so came home. Probably go back late tonight if it stays dry. 

DAMN!!  i just had one of my fantasy's come true.  i went to a bath house about an hour from my home and after about an hour of "advertising" (leaving my door open and laying ass-up), two guys entered my room.  One put his cock in my face and i gobbled it right inside my mouth, feeling it get hard in my mouth.  The other started fingerings my asshole, working multiple fingers inside.  After a few minutes, one guy slid underneath me and put his cock in my worked-open hole.  Then, unexpectedly, the other guy pulled out of my mouth and climbed on top of me.  With little effort, he also pushed his cock into my ass...i was stretched out and started moaning really loud.  After several minutes, one guy came inside my ass, but continued to fuck.  Then within seconds, the other guy came inside my ass.  My fantasy was to be fucked by two guys, but having both cum in my ass...beyond fantasy!!!!  Thanks for letting me share...

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

On 8/4/2021 at 1:54 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

took a couple guys loads getting fucked outdoors in a popular cruising spot today while a couple random guys watched. one of them ended up letting me suck his cock.

Where?  You never say where you cruise or post pics of yourself.  Probably because youre a fake

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

First time I got fucked in the park a couple of days ago! The guy pounded me rough. There was another bottom that shared poppers with me while getting fucked beside me. Held on to the tree to keep balance. So fucking hot!!! All of the men watching made it even hotter!