Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

On 8/16/2021 at 4:20 AM, SubsissyBobbi said:

Fucked last night by strangers on a little stage at a Adult cinema 

Love the adult theater. Love putting on a show

2 hours ago, kittyvoxxx said:

Last night went to one of Austin's many homeless camps. Got fucked by six nasty men. Got beer bottles shoved in my cunt. Hosed down in pisss

I went to a popular party bar - having fun - chatting - dancing - drinking a lot and went out side for fresh air !  I was really having fun and noticed a guy sitting on the curb - decided to chat with him . We were connecting really Good and mentioned the bar was really HOT and lots of people - crowed !

Then , the stranger lit up a joint - sharing - smoking some - still having fun and feeling really Good !

Then , I had mother nature came on me - needed to take a piss - mentioned hate to fight the crowd in the bar !

The stranger , named Ben , told me knows a small , non - crowed place to take a piss - so I followed him - back down a dark alley !

Soon , we gotten there - he mentioned piss right there in that hole in the ground - he was helping me unzipping my pants .

Soon , he had his dick out - pissing too - bumping dicks - then feeling mine - enjoying it !

A third male showed up - smoking clouds - really feeling good - things getting out of hand - my pants was pulled down and a 4th guy shows up - rubbing his stiffed / hard dick in my crack - then fucking - party time - sucking and fucking - everyone had a Good time - went back for more the next 2 weeks !

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 8/22/2021 at 11:27 AM, kittyvoxxx said:

Last night went to one of Austin's many homeless camps. Got fucked by six nasty men. Got beer bottles shoved in my cunt. Hosed down in pisss

awesome! I just had a beer bottle shoved up my ass today. I love it when guys do that

• Piggy 1

3 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

awesome! I just had a beer bottle shoved up my ass today. I love it when guys do that

Oh My God !   I think at 1 time or another my cunt tried a beer bottle trying to shove it up my cunt and I tried it but had difficulty doing it - need more practice and stretching !  Need Large Dildos - getting high - being a slut / whore - or maybe Knots !  Anyone else have any Better ideas ?

36 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

If that's what you want (I assume the wider end!) then maybe stretch up with an inflatable dildo?

I remember being a young teenager on my free days stopping by to my older white fem sissy friend ( Big Black Daddy boyfriend ) house - another class of transforming myself - already shaven smooth - wearing silk underwear - having me sucking his dick off - playing with my pussy - watching videos of Smoking Hot Whores / Trans. girls - practice - practice - love it ! ( I have loved my inflatable butt plugs - walking around in the room for a hour - squatting squeezing out my pussy - like giving birth ! )

At the gay beat in the dunes on The Spit down The Gold Coast-Surfers' Paradise last Thursday... with my little Asian btm friend fucking him in all positions and inviting onlookers to cum fuck him, we had about 6 onlookers and co-joiners, all guys in 60s and 70s but sadly no big cocks except mine.

3 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh My God !   I think at 1 time or another my cunt tried a beer bottle trying to shove it up my cunt and I tried it but had difficulty doing it - need more practice and stretching !  Need Large Dildos - getting high - being a slut / whore - or maybe Knots !  Anyone else have any Better ideas ?

s-l300 (1).jpg

• Piggy 1

On 8/23/2021 at 4:38 PM, ronnie4u said:

what really opened my ass up is getting fucked with baseball bats , forearms, horse dildos and knots

• Like 1

At Rotary Park I cruised a hot Latin top. We went down a trail by the river, and he shoved me face down in the dirt, ripped my pants down, and rammed balls deep in one stroke no lube. I consider myself a power bottom, but I yelped. His dick was huge and he screamed me good. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1