Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

About 2 weeks ago. chatting to a guy on grindr about 1am. he was dead keen to meet up and i had been sniffing on my poppers so was desperate for a seeing to. he sounded a bit sketchy though - bit evasive about where he was, no face pic, body pics didn't quite match. 

Anyway agree to meet him in my local park rather than have him in my home - its relatively discreet though one row of houses overlooks it a little. Wore a red minidress, black crotchless fishnet tights, assless panties and my converse. Heavy slutty makeup - didn;t care too much as chances of bumping into anyone else was slim.

Sat on the agreed upon bench kept checking his profile on grindr and could see he was getting closer. he arrived and was clearly on something, eyes darting about movements bit jerky but hey i had no other options at that time!! We made out on the bench i fished his cock out and stroked it hard, nice and long around 8inches but little thin. got on my knees and blew him for awhile. i was ready to ride him but he preferred somewhere more discreet. We walked a little way off the path into some bushes where i got back onto my knees and got him fully hard again. 

He spun me round pushed me onto all fours and lifetd up my dress. pulled out the jewelled butt plug slid a finger in to see if i was ready, I was and eager for it. i pulled my poppers out of took a deep sniff while he lined up and then slid in one smooth stroke.   He grabbed my fat ass and fucked me hard with long slow deliberate strokes. I was in pig heaven, after a while he pushed my face into the dirt and held it there while he picked up the pace. started grunting told me he was close and soon felt him tense and unleash deep in me. all too soon he slipped out, slapped my ass and walked off without a word.

was so turned on went straight back on grindr, spoke to a couple guys local told them my situation an they could come over, they sounded interested but became clear soon enough they weren't up for it. I got to my feet, picked up my discarded plug and went home.   

20210823_190835[1].jpg

Last week. Finally got to visit the sauna on naked day. Not too many there, but there was a middle aged sleazzy guy with a pot belly and a nice stiff cock with a mushroom head. He didn't wait to take me to a room but bent me over in a corridor and fucked me whilst several guys watched.

• Piggy 1

Two weeks ago. In my city there is a park that, when night falls, becomes a cruising area with a lot of people.

Although most tend to be older people, I found a guy in his 20s, my age, who was clearly looking for sex. I followed him to a more private area, until he got to his knees and pulled my cock out and started sucking.

After a while, I pulled down his pants and started fucking him until I came inside. He wanted to do it with a condom, but I told him I didn't have one, and he clearly wanted my cum on his ass, so he didn't complain. Very good experience.

Was in ptown last week. Went to the dick dock late one night. This guy walked right up to me after I took my first hit of poppers. Asked if I wanted to be fucked. Turned around and got bred by him. No names. No talking. Just sex. Really hoping he was toxic as I’ve been off prep for a while!!!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

Went to nitecap Adult Bookstore again today. Was out running errands and decided to see if there was any action going on. We I got to the booths there was this hot guy and as soon as he saw me walk in he went in the booth. So I went in the adjoining on dropped some dollars in and dropped to my knees. 

He was turned with his ass facing me, he turned around and he had a fucking beautiful uncut cock with a huge mushroom head. He put it through the gliryhole and I devoured it. I sucked for a good 10 minute when I heard him start to moan and I knew I was going to get rewarded with his load... And boy was I rewarded. He pounded a huge load into my mouth and throat and moaned loudly with each shot of cum he blasted down my throat. I spent the rest of the afternoon savoring the taste of his hot cock and cum 

• Like 4

I took my tranny girlfriend to a cruising spot in Markham yesterday, posted an ad on doublelist (hook up site similar to Craigslist). She spent 6 hours having sex with strangers in the rain, I was the last guy out of 37 to trash her hole. Overall we are doing it again the next time it rains 😉😛😜

• Like 4

Last night after work at 2am.

Took a walk to Duboce Park in San Francisco. A handsome Latino guy stopped and took a glance at me, then continued walking . I decided to walk towards him. He stopped walking and looked at me, I grabbed his crotch as soon as I get to him.

He took me behind a tree ,pinned me against it with hard pounding. We fucked for fifteen minutes , he zipped his pants and left without saying goodbye. Love it when a top only cares about dumping a load. 

The park was pretty open so that added a sense of excitement.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 10:12 AM, Slipitupme said:

Last week. Finally got to visit the sauna on naked day. Not too many there, but there was a middle aged sleazzy guy with a pot belly and a nice stiff cock with a mushroom head. He didn't wait to take me to a room but bent me over in a corridor and fucked me whilst several guys watched.

I love it when this happens to me. Knowing the group is watching me get bred is so hot. I keep hoping one of them will move in for sloppy seconds, but hasn't happened yet. 

Night before last. Cruising park. Strutted around bottomless til a guy walked up bent me over. Started fucking me. Two more watching jerking. I sucked them then after the guy bred me the other two did too

2 hours ago, kittyvoxxx said:

Night before last. Cruising park. Strutted around bottomless til a guy walked up bent me over. Started fucking me. Two more watching jerking. I sucked them then after the guy bred me the other two did too

You better thank them for the loads