Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Last week at a adult bookstore in Montgomeryville PA. A friend planned to meet me there. I got the usual booth with windows on both sides so others could watch. I stripped naked then he walked in. With guys watching on both sides and the door not closed completely, I got on my knees and stripped him naked. Then I sucked him to get him hard then turned around and he fucked me raw and sort of yelled when he came in me. Then I knelt down and sucked him clean then swallowed his piss. After he dressed and left I signalled for the two watching to come in my booth. Sadly neither wanted to, but I left with a smile, and cum dripping down my legs.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

My last time taking loads was way back in March in Orlando at Club Orlando.  It was funny,  we were in Jacksonville which had been a great place for one on one play. Swallowed 4 loads on separate occasions during the 2 weeks we were there. 

But for group play I took off on a red coach on a day we were dark from the show for a full day of fun. Once I arrived, I grabbed breakfast and took off to Club Orlando.  Decided to check in early (2pm) before the 4pm half price discount.  Got a good room so that helped and throughout the night played besides the pool, in my room, public places and in the play den.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I sucked and swallowed a load at an adult bookstore. I hadn’t been to this one before and didn’t even know they had video booths, so I wasn’t expecting to hookup. But when I went in and saw the arcade in the back, I had to take a look. A guy nodded at me on his way into one of the booths, so I went over and stood by the door until he opened it and told me to come in. He fucked my face for a good 15 minutes before he fed me his load. He hit me up on Grindr after I left and said he wants to breed me next time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Last night at the adult book store -twice.  First  guy had a nice size cock.  He fucked me but he wrapped it up .  The second guy came and I had my pants down.  He took off his pants and long thick cock.  I started to suck it and while sucking I planned with my asshole.  He leans over and says do you like to get fucked.  Said yes and we both stripped and he fucked me hard and deep.   He fucked me bare and the cum kept cuming and filed my ass.  Hope to meet him again

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

About a year ago I was at a transgender bar on a Monday night. They had no other customers so they drew the curtains and suggested we get naked. The bargirl forced me to suck her off then proceeded to blow her load in my ass. Hadn’t been topped and used in awhile it was nice. Still naked, we continued to have some drinks then the owner of the bar walks in and joins us. After hearing I had been the cum dump for the evening she does the same to me. Had taken 3 tranny loads that evening and given none even tho I’m mostly top. They knew that and did it to tease me. Thought it was hot.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Like Bonsoir, earlier in this topic @ club80 in Melbourne at their last one before the covid lockdown on the friday night - huge night . It was the first time that I had the 000g pa in and it really felt great. Went back to the club next night..wasn't as good and I discovered that very tight holes and a big pa don't really match. 

Unfortunately my o/s trip to Europe this year got cancelled grrrr and club80 is no more.... 

• Like 1