Trump supporters?

PozDaddy916

He is the perfect bull in the entrenched political and fake news ivory tower china shop. He's wrecking their shit and I love it.

It's like he was genetically engineered for this role.  What surprises me is just how well he's doing as President.  I never would have expected that. 

Yeah, I'm going to vote for him this time.  In my lifetime, politics has never been this much fun.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

6 minutes ago, C10H15N said:

He is the perfect bull in the entrenched political and fake news ivory tower china shop. He's wrecking their shit and I love it.

It's like he was genetically engineered for this role.  What surprises me is just how well he's doing as President.  I never would have expected that. 

Yeah, I'm going to vote for him this time.  In my lifetime, politics has never been this much fun.  

It could be argued that choosing a political leader because he's entertaining is rather like making a career politician the star attraction at a comedy club. I don't think that in either case it's going to turn out well. 

Edited by holefucker
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It's not like we've really ever had a choice.  The candidates are usually pre-vetted and approved before we unwashed masses are allowed to vote.

The collapse of the Republican party, the switching of Trump from Democrat to Republican to fill the void, The mistakes of Hillary and her team in believing they could insult / ignore half the country was a perfect storm that will probably never happen again in my lifetime.  

If the Republican's hadn't been completely fucked up, they would have railroaded Trump to the sidelines the same way Hillary did Bernie.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, C10H15N said:

With three Nobel Peace Prize nominations to date, he's doing something right.  

You do realize that pretty much anyone in government, anywhere, can submit a nomination for anyone, right?

Like, that consummate brown-noser, Tom Cotton, could send in the "nomination" and it's just as valid as one from the Dalai Lama or the Pope?

These are not nominations that are vetted by a committee, or the top contenders among a larger group. It's *literally* a case of "someone who holds office, somewhere, writes your name on a piece of paper and sends it in."

A nomination for a Nobel prize, especially the Peace Prize, is pretty much meaningless. For instance, Adolf Hitler was nominated for one, while he was "Herr Furher". So was Benito Mussolini. Stalin was nominated twice. 

Trump was nominated by a right-wing, anti-immigrant Norwegian parliament member, Christian Tybring-Gjedde. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, C10H15N said:

It's not like we've really ever had a choice.  The candidates are usually pre-vetted and approved before we unwashed masses are allowed to vote.

The collapse of the Republican party, the switching of Trump from Democrat to Republican to fill the void, The mistakes of Hillary and her team in believing they could insult / ignore half the country was a perfect storm that will probably never happen again in my lifetime.  

If the Republican's hadn't been completely fucked up, they would have railroaded Trump to the sidelines the same way Hillary did Bernie.  

It helped that he's a pathological liar who pretends to be a billionaire successful businessman when in reality he's a bankrupt carnival barker who couldn't get even a basic security clearance with his financials if he weren't president. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

It helped that he's a pathological liar who pretends to be a billionaire successful businessman when in reality he's a bankrupt carnival barker who couldn't get even a basic security clearance with his financials if he weren't president. 

I'm familiar with the ridiculous democrat talking points - I also think he's the best President we've had since Truman.  Does Trump have his faults?  Oh, yeah - too many to mention.  

I really had high hopes for Obama.  I believed in "Hope and Change" with every fiber of my being.   My delusions about our political system died by his second term.

My hostility toward's it didn't kick in until Hillary assumed the position was hers for the taking.

I'll support Trump as long as he keeps fucking the establishment politicians of both parties dry and doesn't start any more fucking wars.  Three scoops, Three Justices, Three terms.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

Hey must admit, over here in the UK we are having a good laugh.

You Americans. You would never catch us electing a blond clown with an iffy sex life, useless response to a global pandemic who had a destructive policy that will destroy the economy.

Oh,....er...hang on a minute...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4