College boy wants to experiment

Hungnreadytofuck

Jonathan was a young college student; he had just turned 20 and starting his freshman year. Jon was 5’11 brown hair with blue eyes weighing 160 and a bubble butt!   He was older than most of the freshmen, he was held back in first grade and it always made him much older than all his classmates. He just barely made it to college with his C + average, luckily, he was a legacy as his Mother and Father both graduated and the donation his grandfather made did not hurt.  Jon was incredibly attractive and got hit on a lot and he had been with lots of women but always had a desire to see what it would be like to be with men. 

One night he decided to explore a gay bar on the trip he had heard lots of guys talk about who stumbled in thinking it was just a bar and as the stories go they would quickly leave to find some pussy.  Jon decided to go and see what it was all about.  He arrived and ordered a coke with lime and sat at a high top table and the first guy who came over was at least 60 years old and he chatted for a minute and put his hand on the boys leg and he moved his hand off his leg and the old guy left.  Then an Early 50’s guy came over and chatted him up and bought him another drink. That must have had alcohol in it as the boy smiled and chatted with the older guy soon the 60 year old came back up and put his arm around the 50 year old and that seemed to be too much for the boy and he excused himself and went to the bathroom. 

I made my move and went to the bathroom also; he was at the stall pissing and I took the one to his right and pulled out my big dick and held it there.  He looked and watched as I pissed and then jacked my dick a little and he remained and got rock hard watching me.  I tucked my dick back in my pants and said, boy those old guys were all over you.  I stood next to him, here I was 6’2 180 37 years old right next to a hot college boy. He was incredibly nervous, and I leaned in and whispered in his earl, you are a good-looking guy.  Put your dick back in your pants and meet me in the bar.  I want to get to know you!

I walked out and he followed me a few minutes later and looked for me and spotted me at a corner booth and come over and I had already ordered him another drink and he sat and introduced himself as Jon and I told him it was nice meeting him but never told him my name.  He drank down his drink and soon was slurring his words.  Boy, come with me I have someplace I want to show you.  The boy followed a little wabbly since he had some g in his drink.  I took him into a back room and told him to take off his pants.  He tried and I had to help him.  I told him to bed over and he followed instructions and as he was holding onto the bench, I lubed his ass and slide in the enema.  Piss from guys who partied the night before. The boy moaned as the t started to absorb inside him and I rubbed his back and told him to hold it in.  Ten minutes later I decide it was time and took him over to the toilet and let him loose the piss and clean out. 

I told him how good he did and took him back and had him bend over and we did it all again.  By the time I was done he was flying.  I cleaned him up with rag and told him to put his pants back on, his once hard dick was a tina dick now.  I lead him to the back door, and we left and walked a block and half to a video store, and he followed me in.  I got changed and then we headed back to the booths.  I went to a both with two glory holes and put some money in and told him to undress and just leave his shoes on.  He followed and was soon naked in front of me.  I told him to get on his knees, he did, and I began unbuttoning my jeans and soon fished out my big dick and told him to open his mouth. 

I started to suck, and the kid was awful.  It was not long, and a guy stuck his dick through the hole, I pulled him off my cock and turned his head and told him to practice on his dick.  Boy you need to learn how to suck dick.  I put some poppers under his nose and told him to inhale both the right and the left twice and he opened up and started to suck a 7” medium thickness dick for what looked to be an older guy from the pubes he had some gray hair showing in his bush.  Jon bobbed up and down on the guys dick who seemed to be enjoying it and then he started to moan, and I held Jon’s head and knew the guy would soon shoot his load in Jon’s mouth.  Not minute later Jon started to choke and gag as the guy came in him I and coxed Jon to swallow boy, just swallow. 

The guy pulled out and zipped up and Jon looked up at me somewhat embarrassed and I just said good boy.  Open your mouth I instructed and then I spit two wads of spit in his mouth and told him to swallow.  The other door opened, I rubbed my finger on the hole and this soft but thick dick slide through.  There you go boy, I chirped, and he worked his way over on his knees and took the dick in his mouth and began to suck it, I pulled him off twice to feed him poppers and soon the guy on the other side began to grunt and I held Jon’s head and this time he was ready and sucked down the guys load.  The guy pulled out and zipped up and I heard the door and Jon looked up and opened his mouth and I spit in it twice. 

I had him suck my dick and he was greatly improved, and he would get better in time.  Then the dick I was waiting for, long had to be 8” but on the thin side but rock yard.  He went over without being asked and started sucking it while I got down and lubed up his little pussy.  Slide a finger in him and he moaned and then I told him to stand up and turn around and I held the guys dick as I lined up Jon’s hole and slowly pressed him back on that dick.  Jon looked at me like he knew he should not be doing it, but the guy started slowly fucking his ass and Jon immediately started to moan. I put the poppers under his nose, and he huffed, and the guy started hitting the wall slamming his dick into Jon. It must have hurt some since Jon went to pull away some, but I pushed his hips back and said be a good boy and take his dick. 

Jon did not fight and left his ass up against the wall and five minutes later the guy slammed into him and shot into Jon’s ass.  The boys first loads, two down his throat and one up his ass.  It was hot to watch.  I had him suck three more dicks and take their loads and then told him it was time to go.  He hot dressed even as cum dripped out of his hole and followed me out of the booth and I back to my car and he got in and never asked where we were going and I drove him back to my place. 

We walked in and I told him to get undressed, socks and all.  I grabbed the torch and a bowl and told him to watch as I lit it up and slowly inhaled and then leaned down to kiss him and gave him a gunshot.  He inhaled and coughed, and I told him I wanted to see him do it.  He grabbed the pipe and I lit it and I told him to slowly inhale now.  He did and took a huge hit and coughed less this time.  Nice boy now do three more hits and I will be right back.  I went into my bedroom and pulled up BBRT and searched for buddies and shot off a few emails, sent some text and posted a party.  Hot young negative boy looking for loads tonight. No load refused!  Took three already!

Now, I was not interested in everyone who hit me up for the party but I started to get text back and shoot out invites to my place and had guys use the back door to my house where you could walk right into a mud room and there was a guest room off that.  I took Jon to the playroom and set him up on all fours after I had him slip on a jock.  One of my bottom fucks left it, it was a little tight on him, but it framed his lily-white ass just right.  I unbuckled my pants and got between his legs and spit on his hole and slide my dick in him and he yelped and I tossed him the poppers and told him to use them as his ass started to accommodate my thick 9 inch dick.  I fucked him for ten minutes and shot my load in him and pulled out and cleaned up and then grabbed his hands and fastened them to the headboard and slipped a blindfold on him.  I got a text a bud was around the corner, so I slipped a rock in his well lubed ass and left him there for my bud to find. 

My bud came in and knew exactly what to do, I had the door the rest of the house locked and could see the room on video and when guys came in.  My buddy is white 6’4 Red hair, 230 pounds all muscle and loves young boy ass.  He also has a huge 8” beer can dick.  The poor boy is starting out with a huge fucking dick, even bigger thicker than mine.  He appeared and immediately started undressing and examined his new little toy. Fingered his ass, one and then two and finally three fingers in him.  My buddy went to the top drawer of my dresser and pulled out a ball gag and slipped it in the boy’s mouth and fastened it.  He then lined up his fat dick at the boys hole and lubed it up and pressed it against the hole that was still tight and slowly slide in as we both heard the boys muffled pleases to stop and scream as his hole gave way. 

It is always hot to watch my him fuck a newbie, he gets off on the pain he causes and shows little mercy.  He re-arranged Jon’s insides for five minute and gave him a break.  Jon must have thought it was over, bottoms usually do and then he slides in deep in one quick move and started it all over again.  Each time the boy protested less and soon my buddy was long dicking him and said boy you want this load and she shoved it deep in Jon and unloaded as his body shook.  Mike always did cum a ton.  He pulled out and cleaned up in the bathroom and left passing an older guy late 50’s on the way in.  Mike nodded and the older guy tall and skinny with white hair came in and immediately started eating the boys loose cummy hole.  Even with the ball gag in you could hear Jon whimper. 

The old guy who I had never seen said he had a 9” dick but had not pulled it out and just kept eating that loose cum filled hole and then he pulled off and he pulled out a needless syringe and shoved it up the boys hole and shot the content in.  He then undressed revealing a long soft dick.  He pulled out another syringe and shot it in his dick and it slowly began to rise and thicken and soon he was at full mast.  Nice long dick.  From the angle it had to be closer to 10 inches.  He felt Jon’s entire boy and just slowly fucked him and eventually began to pick up pace.  He began to tell Jon he loved slutty young boys.  Then he said, you are a pussy boy, a fucking anonymous cum dump pussy boy.  A minute or two later the door opened, and this young guy walked in.  Tall, thin but average looking.  He disclosed in his emails that he was poz in the email to me and he just had not fucked much since being diagnosed a few weeks ago. 

He asked is the boy was neg and if he cared and I told him that the bottom said all loads and that includes your poz load.  He quickly asked for the address and said he would be there in 20 minutes. The older guy started breathing heavy as the young guy stood in the doorway jacking his dick fully clothed.  Soon the old man shot his load in Jon and pulled out.  When he realized he had an audience he winked at the kid who got up on the bed and slide right inside Jon and began fucking him after unbuckling his belt and pants.   The kid must have been pent up because he fucked Jon for eight minutes and shot his first load inside him.  His body shook as he unloaded, and he moaned.  The old guy said nice as he walked out, and the boy began to kiss Jon all over his back and feel his body.  He began to fuck him again and ten minutes later he shot another and then five minutes later another load up his neg ass. 

He leaned down and kissed his neck and I hard him say, boy you have me deep inside you forever now.  I am going to come back tonight and give you more cum and if you are lucky, I may even fist that beautiful ass of yours.  He pulled out and slide two fingers in Jon and then three and twisted them around inside him.  Nice, the kid said as he pulled out and slapped Jon’s ass and said that they would have fun later.

Jon needed a break and a bump so I locked the outside door and went into Jon and gave him a bootie bump and thought how hot it would be for that kid to fist his ass tonight.  I decided I would set it up.

• Like 37
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 3

I gave Jon a break from the ball gag and put it back in the drawer and slide a good sized rock up inside him and fed him a straw so he could suck down some juice and the cap of g put in it and like a good boy he did.  He asked if he could get up and I ran my hand through his hair and said not yet baby.  Soon thought, very soon it will be over.  I went back into the house and checked my email and there was one form the tall poz kid and he asked if he could come back and bring a buddy of his, also poz.  I told him sure and then he said, can I fist him? Please? 

I wrote back absolutely; he should learn sooner than later what his ass is for.  Your buddy into fisting also, he wrote back.  Fuck yes!  My reply was: bring your buddy and be here at 10 PM.  I had several more emails and five tops arrive and fuck Jon.  He had taken two BBC’s, a white cock 7” and two Big Brown Dicks probably Latin.  One of the BBC’s made Jon moan really fucking loud and I almost wished his gag were in, but the black guy liked it.  When the last of them left I locked the door and pulled the shade and went in and unfastened Jon and helped him to the shower.  Cleaned him up and watched as cum dripped and gushed out of his hole after I spread, he checks and ass.  Then I dried him off and took him back in the room and gave him some more juice and lubed up my finger and slide a rock in his hole.  It was 9:50 and our friends would be there soon.  

He just moaned as he lay on the bed and tried to play with his shriveled-up dick.  Soon after I left the tall young guy entered with a shorter model type.  He was really fucking cute, 5’10 black hair and brown eyes and a dark complexion, meditation looking. They stripped as Jon kept playing with his dick and then Andy I found out later the tall average looking kid went over to him and started playing with his nipples and leaned in and kissed him as Alton the dark complected boy lifted his legs and began to eat his hole.  This went on for a few minutes and then they traded places and Andy lubed up and slide his cock in Jon and fucked him while Alton fed Jon his thick dark uncut meat and Jon struggled but sucked his dick.  Ten minutes later Andy shot his load in Jon and they traded places again and eight minutes later Alton shot his poz load in Jon.

Andy got on the bed and rolled Jon on top of him and pulled his legs forward and slide his dick in him with Alton’s help and fucked him while Alton got some elbow grease and lubed up Jon’s hole and Andy’s dick and then his own dick and he pressed his thick dick against Jon’s hole as Andy held him to his chest and you could hear Jon say no, that is too big and then it hurts and as Alton’s dick passed through Jon’s words became inaudible and as they fucked him for five minutes before Alton and Andy shot another load inside Jon. I could hear Andy tell Jon what a good job he did and how proud he was of him and then he kissed him.  Alton lubed up Jon’s hole and ass and slide a ball of elbow grease inside Jon and began to finger him and soon had all four fingers in his ass.  He had small to medium hands and he twisted his fingers around and got his hand all the way to his thumb. 

Andy had been feeding Jon poppers and there was minimal discomfort from Jon.  The thumb although proved to be difficult to get inside the boy, he struggled and Andy encouraged him and after ten minutes of trying Alton finally slide in Jon who sounded like a sea lion when Alton’s hand passed his ring and was inside Jon. He tried to pull off, but Andy kept his hips in place and slowly moved his hand around, it seemed to still hurt Jon, so he gently pulled, and his hand popped out.  Andy told Jon that was amazing and how hot It was, you are the hottest bottom he said and kissed Jon.  All the while Alton was playing with his hole and a few minutes later he starting pressing his fist into Andy and soon popped inside and this time with less of a reaction from Jon but Jon still struggled and Alton slowly pulled and it popped out.  Two more times and Jon finally seemed to feel how amazing Alton’s fist felt inside him and Alton fisted him for a few minutes and then gave Jon a break. 

Andy slide out from under Jon and Alton took his place and kissed Jon as Andy lubed up his much bigger hands and began to play with Jon’s hole.  He had three fingers in him and then four and twisted them around.  Then tried to slide his fist inside and it was too big, and Jon said not more please. Alton grabbed the impact and a rag and sprayed it on the rag and stuck it in Jon’s mouth and told him to breath.  Jon lost himself and Andy forced his hand inside and out and then inside and twisted around and out.  He did that four times and then Jon started to come to and all you could hear him say was omg, omg fuck yea.  Andy fisted him for ten minutes and then shot his load inside him as he slides his dick in next to his hand. 

Alton traded places and soon gave him another load.  They fisted him for twenty more minutes and then both got cleaned up and dressed and Andy leaned down and told Jon, you know if you want a boyfriend, I am into you boy. Then Andy kissed him and left.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

It was late and Jon had yet to cum, he just rubbed his shriveled-up dick and moaned.  I text a cock sucker down the street that I use often to come and suck his dick and went in and gave Jon a shot of Trimix in his penis and soon his dick would be a full mast.  Zack a cute 26 year old with sandy brown hair and a thin body and the greatest mouth let himself in and found Jon, he picked up his dick still not hard but it was leaking and he licked and sucked him and sucked on his dick and soon had Jon worked to full erection. He sucked him for ten minutes and Jon fired off a huge load down Zack’s mouth and Zach pulled off and smiled after swallowing.

Zach went back to sucking and within five minutes he shot off another load.  Zack slide off his short and lubed up his hole and then grabbed Jon’s dick and lubed it up and soon Zack was on the bed and sliding down on Jon’s dick and he rode him for 15 minutes and Jon shot yet another load in him.  Zack leaned down and kissed Jon and then rode him some more hoping to get another load out of him but Jon was spent and after another 20 minutes Zack jacked his dick and shot all over Jon’s chest while he rode Jon till he sank all the way down on Jon’s dick as he caught his breath.

Zack pulled off and went to the bathroom to clean up and then got dressed and left.  I hit up Andy and asked him if he wanted Jon for the weekend or longer.  I did not hear back from for an hour by that time I had Jon showed and dressed and I was going to drop him off in front of his apartment.  Andy emailed back and asked if he should come pick him up?  I want him for as long as I can have him, Andy wrote.  He had given me his number in a previous email, so I text him and asked for his address to drop off Jon and I headed to the car with Jon.  Minutes later I pulled up in front of Andy’s apartment and he came out and I helped Jon into his arms, and he walked him up the stairs and turned to me and said Thank You! 

I text Andy when I got back to the car that I wanted to hear all about what went on and if turned Jon into his boyfriend. I on the other hand went out in search of my next convert to turn into a pig bottom slut.  The special ones like Jon do not come around every night, but I was hopeful another would this weekend.  I hit my favorite bare and drank and waited for a young dude worthy to walk in. I spend a few hours playing cat and mouse with some young dudes, but they all seemed to eager and I like it a little lass ready to be a bottom.  Jon was just my type.  The night ended in a bust, but I did get an email from Andy.  I think I love this guy, I fucked him twice already and gave him two loads and invited two more buddies over and they came inside him too.  He said, by the way, until he converts, he only gets poz loads.  I text him back that he was in good hands and that I hoped he would make a great boyfriend for Jon.  He texts back that they are dating, he got Jon to say he loved him in his drugged-up state.

Andy went on to tell me he kept him tweaked up and high since I dropped him off.  He had a group of ten buddies most of whom had never been on drugs of any kind and recently pozzed up.  Few older guys whose drug therapy had failed and were taking a break from meds.  He said he kept a steady flow of guys in breeding him and DP his ass and a handful of them, three of the younger guys and two of the older guys loved fisting his ass. 

I text him back and told him thanks for the update and that I was happy for him.  Hard to find a good bottom these days and you generally must train one.  Glad I could help you get yours.  It reminded me I needed to try to find my next lucky bottom guy so I decided I would head out to a few of my favorite spots and see if any young dumb college boys were hanging around.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Very Hot really love this story. If you are taking requests, than how about a former alter boy, very straight, VERY arrogant, Named Greg at 5'10 with short sandy color hair, a jock and really thinks gay people are far below him.  A story where he is turned out and Pozzed would be what he needs. I am willing to BEG for a story about him.

• Piggy 1