Very random GI issues, and clap.

wood

So I recently got diagnosed with the clap in my ass, not my first time, whatever and it had been a month or so since my test. 

Anyway, roughly around the same time I started feeling very gassy (both ends), and often nauseous. I would also occasionally vomit or dry heave, which made it better temporarily. The DR said it very likely could be from the clap.

Anyone ever have anything like this before? I ask because it’s really effected my life. I usually have an iron stomach that never gets upset so I’m not used to this kind of this, and it’s really bothered me. I started my treatment, so I will see in a few days if it improves.  

Any diarrhea or loose stools? I had a giardia infection that started out gassy and nauseous and over the course of the next few days progressively got worse and had to be treated with antibiotics. The only other time I've had a similar situation was when I developed a stomach ulcer once.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:48 AM, Ocelot2000 said:

There are tons of people with Covid that only have GI issues and it can't be diagnosed from the nasal swab.

Could you cite a study that documents this? I've not seen any documentation of any study showing a large population of Covid-positive people who test negative from the nasal swab, much less that such people have a preponderance of GI problems.