London Saunas

Dontno

Some are open but I've no idea how they're working with the current rules. What restrictions they're under, etc. Covent Garden health spa is open. Someone mentioned on here that the locker is open too. I don't know about the others.

From what I know, Covent Garden Health Spa and The Locker Room are the two which have reopened. Sailors say they're opening soon, and I keep checking the websites of other ones, in the hope of kneeling before some Men and having them pump their cum down my throat. 

The saunas and steam rooms within are closed, though, but there's still action to be had. Planning a visit soon? 😈

6 minutes ago, CumGuzzlr said:

From what I know, Covent Garden Health Spa and The Locker Room are the two which have reopened. Sailors say they're opening soon, and I keep checking the websites of other ones, in the hope of kneeling before some Men and having them pump their cum down my throat. 

The saunas and steam rooms within are closed, though, but there's still action to be had. Planning a visit soon? 😈

Was hoping Vauxhal one was open, their dark room usually good. I guess Locker Room will do and probably go tonight

On 10/2/2020 at 12:01 PM, Dontno said:

Was hoping Vauxhal one was open, their dark room usually good. I guess Locker Room will do and probably go tonight

Interested to hear how long the wait is for locker room (they had a 30 headcount and 3hour limit last time I looked....) 

be interested to know if there is a big q.

if Covent Garden is open, are the events (tfn??) back on?

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, MrAustinOsman said:

Any guys want to take me to locker room when it reopens? not been before so a bit shy

Depends what's making you nervous! If you've not been to any sauna before, Locker Room might not be the one to go to first - particularly with the sauna/steam room closed at the moment, there's not a lot to do other than cruise. When I was starting out going to saunas (about a year ago), being able to retreat to the sauna/jacuzzi/steam room was a good way to relax and take a breather between seeing all the rampant sex happening in other places (and partaking in it, of course!) 

Of course, there's also a lot to be said for just 'ripping the plaster off' and going and enjoying yourself... I'm sure you will, either way. 😈

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 5:02 PM, MrAustinOsman said:

Any guys want to take me to locker room when it reopens? not been before so a bit shy

I definitely found that going with a mate helped me not be as nervous when i first went to a sauna. As long as you both are ok with being left when dick appears. Also meant that in drought periods you could sit and chat with a mate rather than wander endlessly. 

Are any of the central London saunas or cruise bars reopened? I could do with a visit this weekend. 

It looks like Covent Garden is open from their website, but it doesn't say what facilities are open or restrictions in place. 

6 hours ago, TheMoreTheMerrier said:

Are any of the central London saunas or cruise bars reopened? I could do with a visit this weekend. 

It looks like Covent Garden is open from their website, but it doesn't say what facilities are open or restrictions in place. 

Locker room sauna open in Kennington.  Have a look at their website for more details