Locked in chastity until I get crabs!

jamie6369

I guess the title of the thread says it all. 

I've probably annoyed everyone for occasionally asking if anyone has crabs, well, it has been decided as an incentive, to keep me locked in chastity until I get them. 

I last cum 22nd September 2020, so it has already been 10 days and I am nice and horny (probably why I agreed to this!) 

Travel - hell yea, to get this thing off my dick, I'll travel to get them! I'm in Lincoln, roughly in the middle of England, but if the donor is in London, that won't be a problem, although it may take a couple of days for me to work things out (work wise) 

I don't care who the donor is, old/young, fat/thin, rich/poor, black/white, male/female - just pull a few off and lob them into my pubes! 

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, RubyRoo said:

why do you want crabs?

I really don't know why. It's a crazy fetish that I "need" to do - more so now I'm locked in chastity until I get them. It's been 6 weeks without cuming and I really am horny af 😂😂😂😂

• 4 weeks later...

Nope - I've now been locked for over 9 weeks. 

I'm searching and basically advertising. I keep getting guys on grindr claiming they have them, but then asking for money. 

So, I'm still locked and looking. (and willing to travel to get them!) 

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update as I've had the odd message asking how things are going. 

Much to most peoples amusement, I am still locked - it's been 12 weeks now without cuming. I am still looking for crabs (even if the fetish disappeared, my keyholder is not going to return my keys until he "sees plenty" of crabs in my bush!). 

Literally all my profiles everywhere in the kink community basically say "gimme crabs" - Grindr is good for a giggle, it appears quite a few have had them (passed tense) and would willingly share - although one user said I should be shot! 

Probably not the place to put this, but I feel like "a problem shared" (can't remember the rest!)

Anyway, Grindr - been "talking" to a guy - seemed not quite right from the start, claimed he had crabs for a few weeks. They were itchy, so that all added up. 

Finally gave me his address and arranged a time (like 30 minutes ago) he was he was home alone. I got there, not a single light on in the house and two cars on the drive. I sent him a "here" message and hung around like a drug dealer on the street corner for 5 minutes before deciding it was a con. 

I got a message about 5 minutes after that saying he didn't hear me knock on the door. I explained my concerns, and was then met with a ton of abuse saying I kissed kids, was a paedo and a whole host of other crap. I did point out he was acting exactly as I had suspected he would and after a couple more abusing messages blocked him. 

What I can't comprehend is why he invested so much time over several days messaging back and forth??  Perhaps he lives locally and knows his neighbour is a complete nutter if people wake him up, or something. I really can't understand why he went to so much trouble to keep messaging. 

Sorry to have vented all this just here! 

9 hours ago, jamie6369 said:

Probably not the place to put this, but I feel like "a problem shared" (can't remember the rest!)

Anyway, Grindr - been "talking" to a guy - seemed not quite right from the start, claimed he had crabs for a few weeks. They were itchy, so that all added up. 

Finally gave me his address and arranged a time (like 30 minutes ago) he was he was home alone. I got there, not a single light on in the house and two cars on the drive. I sent him a "here" message and hung around like a drug dealer on the street corner for 5 minutes before deciding it was a con. 

I got a message about 5 minutes after that saying he didn't hear me knock on the door. I explained my concerns, and was then met with a ton of abuse saying I kissed kids, was a paedo and a whole host of other crap. I did point out he was acting exactly as I had suspected he would and after a couple more abusing messages blocked him. 

What I can't comprehend is why he invested so much time over several days messaging back and forth??  Perhaps he lives locally and knows his neighbour is a complete nutter if people wake him up, or something. I really can't understand why he went to so much trouble to keep messaging. 

Sorry to have vented all this just here! 

I think some guys get off on the fantasy, but when you arrive at their door, it suddenly becomes reality and they're not really ready for it. Sometimes they've popped their load already on the idea.  Sometimes what they describe and project of themselves may not be close to reality, so they act out like it's your fault when they get close to being revealed. I've had Grindr meets give me the address of the house on the opposite side of the street so they can check me out first.

8 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I think some guys get off on the fantasy, but when you arrive at their door, it suddenly becomes reality and they're not really ready for it. Sometimes they've popped their load already on the idea.  Sometimes what they describe and project of themselves may not be close to reality, so they act out like it's your fault when they get close to being revealed. I've had Grindr meets give me the address of the house on the opposite side of the street so they can check me out first.

I just got the feeling it was some kind of dodgy set-up from the beginning. I always had that "this ain't right" thought in the back of my mind. When things went wrong, it didn't really surprise me, what did surprise was his "verbal" attack - or more accurately, why bother with the verbal attack. 

I guess it's a classic case of, if it doesn't feel right, stay away! 

You're spot on about that sixth sense feeling. Yet if you hadn't made the effort you'd have probably been verbally abused for not turning up. I think a bit of a no win situation but that's in the past so hopefully onwards and upwards!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Sometimes they happen to block you the moment you ring on the doorbell. 

On 12/19/2020 at 1:12 AM, LDNbttm said:

Sometimes they happen to block you the moment you ring on the doorbell. 

I've met a couple of times the same lad, each time he goes, he seems to delete Grindr completely. Then a couple of weeks later he pops up with a new account.