Edinburgh straight top pregnancy fetish

RoscoJay

I'm a straight guy in his early 30s.  To cut a long story short, I have a fetish for pretending to get gay men pregnant.  They have to be gay cumsluts.  And they have to really want me to spray my DNA right up into their body.  I love the whole thing.  The talk and then the act.  I will fuck your brains out several times until you are absolutely full of my tadpoles.  Looking for any willing slutty cumdumps in Edinburgh or even for people to get off with online during this lockdown.  Men who love sperm get me hard regardless of their age or what they look like.  HMU.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, RoscoJay said:

I'm a straight guy in his early 30s.  To cut a long story short, I have a fetish for pretending to get gay men pregnant.  They have to be gay cumsluts.  And they have to really want me to spray my DNA right up into their body.  I love the whole thing.  The talk and then the act.  I will fuck your brains out several times until you are absolutely full of my tadpoles.  Looking for any willing slutty cumdumps in Edinburgh or even for people to get off with online during this lockdown.  Men who love sperm get me hard regardless of their age or what they look like.  HMU.  

Just love your thoughts you most welcome to make me pregnant

I have a regular top, in his early 70s. After our first couple of meetings , his emails arranging for me to come over started having very male trying to get female pregnant type of language.  I asked him what he meant when he said he was going to knock me up.  He said he thought of me as a young girl and he enjoyed the fantasy that  he would get me pregnant,  and asked if it was a problem.  He had no idea that " knocking me up" was also a euphemism for making me HIV+. So whenever we email and meet its between a grandpa aged man and an innocent virgin girl. I have even worn girls ( hanna anderson brand twirl dress) clothes, socks and underwear for him. He always talks about his sperm being in my womb,  or his seed in my belly,  a d always refers to my body in female terms. I sent him an email one night about how I was wondering if his sperm were still good, as I still had a flat belly.  I told him how two days after him mounting me and breeding me, his sperm was still cumming out of my cunt. I actually did collect some of his sperm from my cunt after two days and looked at it under a microscope.  What do you know! It was indeed still alive and swimming around. He was so turned on by it, I was summoned right over, where he mounted and bred me again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, LKMike said:

I have a regular top, in his early 70s. After our first couple of meetings , his emails arranging for me to come over started having very male trying to get female pregnant type of language.  I asked him what he meant when he said he was going to knock me up.  He said he thought of me as a young girl and he enjoyed the fantasy that  he would get me pregnant,  and asked if it was a problem.  He had no idea that " knocking me up" was also a euphemism for making me HIV+. So whenever we email and meet its between a grandpa aged man and an innocent virgin girl. I have even worn girls ( hanna anderson brand twirl dress) clothes, socks and underwear for him. He always talks about his sperm being in my womb,  or his seed in my belly,  a d always refers to my body in female terms. I sent him an email one night about how I was wondering if his sperm were still good, as I still had a flat belly.  I told him how two days after him mounting me and breeding me, his sperm was still cumming out of my cunt. I actually did collect some of his sperm from my cunt after two days and looked at it under a microscope.  What do you know! It was indeed still alive and swimming around. He was so turned on by it, I was summoned right over, where he mounted and bred me again.

Is he in Edinburgh

38 minutes ago, LKMike said:

No, sorry. Are you on hormones Beanna? Is your profile pic a recent one of your breasts? 

Pity he not in my loci

Yes on hotmones pic is old now bursting B cup and wearing c cup bras now,will soon fill a C cup no bothet