Puppy needs bred tomorrow 10/3

PupDante

Calling all Tops in the southeast PA area. I’ll be hosting a “Breed the puppy” night at a local hotel tomorrow evening. I’ll post more detail here once I’m checked in, message me for the room #. This keeps too many people from showing up at the same time. Come horny and breed this pup. Either on all fours on the bed or on the floor. Or if you prefer I’ll get in the sling and you can breed me there. 

829E971D-E463-4713-B85B-E1C33D863999.jpeg

4D83C06E-574E-4CF1-8362-EA3B8997514D.jpeg

• Upvote 1

This puppy is very horny.  I am willing to just answer the door, leave it unlatched and be in the sling, or be on the floor or bed on all fours. I can be naked, in my pup gear, a jock, or just my hood. 

I am checked in to the Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Force/Oaks. I have my sling set up and waiting for someone to be the first to breed me. Message me to get the room number. Any questions, feel free to ask.

• 3 weeks later...