Amsterdam-Atlanta closes

pigpozdad

As announced in Project Q

Amsterdam-Atlanta an expansive staple of LGBTQ nightlife since 2005 – shut down last month, becoming the latest victim of the pandemic.

“Our lease was coming up in November, and the business just wasn’t what it was after the pandemic,” co-owner Joel Bradshaw told Project Q Atlanta. “Winter’s coming on, and the majority of our business is outside on that patio.”

But at Swinging Richards, busy is slowly returning to the all-male strip club. Among the new coronavirus safety precautions is masks – for the nude dancers.

“People onstage naked have a mask on,” owner C.B. Jones told Project Q Atlanta. “It makes some people look better.”

...I had not gone to Amsterdam-Atlanta, but sad to see it go 😰😰

3 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

I never went to Amsterdam Bar in Atlanta, cos my boy showed me only Club Manifest for cumunion, but the pictures of Amsterdam looked great.

Wow what are we gonna have left? Hopefully Manifest comes back strong 

• Upvote 1