Eros Reopening

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

Went to Eros today. Much smaller crowd but everyone was down to business! Get fucked by everyone in there. 

Recommending to fellow cum dumps. 

Fuck yeah, I might need to go there. Were there any social distancing limits or anything?

I used to go there but they were pretty condom nazi there. Of course this was between 2007 to 2015 when I lived there. My to go to place had been Folsom Gulch and 440. Have they turned their eyes away from condoms and gone condomless? That would be worth going back to, their set up and location is pretty good. 

Edited by Japbtm

12 hours ago, Japbtm said:

I used to go there but they were pretty condom nazi there. Of course this was between 2007 to 2015 when I lived there. My to go to place had been Folsom Gulch and 440. Have they turned their eyes away from condoms and gone condomless? That would be worth going back to, their set up and location is pretty good. 

Yes I’ve never used a condom during my recent visit 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2020 at 11:24 PM, Japbtm said:

Yes, got fucked bareback there several times.  I also watched other guys getting barebacked.  

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 11:46 AM, cuckie said:

Closed again 

Cukie: Firstly welcome back, 😺.   Secondly, what is Eros like? ( aside from it's excellent location near Castro). Never been, b/c Cum Union San Francisco is such an awesome hot inclusive marathon of a fuckfest , that I never considered  anything else. However, when restrictions end I want to bathhouse and sex party the whole west coast corridor , starting with Rain City Jacks in Seattle and ending with Club San Diego.  So is Eros worth a visit?

• 5 months later...
On 2/26/2021 at 11:46 PM, GoingEasy said:

Cukie: Firstly welcome back, 😺.   Secondly, what is Eros like? ( aside from it's excellent location near Castro). Never been, b/c Cum Union San Francisco is such an awesome hot inclusive marathon of a fuckfest , that I never considered  anything else. However, when restrictions end I want to bathhouse and sex party the whole west coast corridor , starting with Rain City Jacks in Seattle and ending with Club San Diego.  So is Eros worth a visit?

It’s a hit or miss , really. Quite unpredictable crowd. I’ve gotten 10 dicks some nights and none or one sometimes 

I haven’t been stopped for barebacking there during my visit. 
If you are nearby the Castro it’s worth a visit . Don’t go out of your way if you’re not in SF tho

• Thanks 1