Parker Brothers

Dubconforlife

College was expensive.

I mean I know that isn't a huge revelation or anything, but I did not expect my scholarship to dry up so fucking fast. I was on a full ride for Lacrosse but it barely paid for tuition and books. Food and lodging was definitely not covered. A couple of the other guys on the team were in the same boat so we decided to look for a place we could all share. It didn't help that everything around Dallas was like three times the cost of normal places. We searched all over and finally one of the guy's dad had a rental property he was willing to rent to us, as long as we kept in shape. It needed some work and six athletic guys had more than enough time to fix it up.

It was a nice house in the middle of suburban Richardson, a pretty expensive place outside of the city proper. As we drove up tot he place there were kids on lawns, dads moving shit...I mean it was right out of an old TV show or something. There was no way we could turn this into a party house, well not a real one. As we moved our stuff in we scoped out the place, wondering how much trouble we could get into before the neighbors called the cops on us.

There were three bedrooms which meant two guys to a room. No one really minded because we were al a little homey-sexual.

Don't know what that means? Let me explain.

We all got a little handsy when we got fucked up. I mean we weren't gay or anything, but we were college athletes with bodies to prove it. We knew what a good looking guy was and when we got high or drunk, we got a little gay. Again, nothing serious, some sloppy kissed, a handy or at the most a bj, but that was about it. Gay chicken was an Olympic sport for us and everyone thought it was funny.

I wasn't gay, but I was sure in the fuck bi. I liked fooling around with the guys but I never pushed it because the only reason everyone was cool messing around was that no one thought anyone was serious about it. I was a little serious about it. But you don't shit where you sleep so in my mind, my roommates were off limits and that was that.

We were about done emotying the moving truck when three guys walked up on us.

Wait, let me rephrase that.

Three fucking studs walked up on us.

There were brothers, that much was evident but the striking features and varying shades of blond hair they had. The oldest was built like a shit house, real bulky, football type guy and super A&F vibes. The middle was skinny but you could see he had some meat on him, of the three he was the least attractive and let me tell you, he could still get pussy by simply smiling. It was the youngest one that broke everything though.

He looked 18, bright blond hair, shaggy like a surfers, blue eyes, and a body that looked like an action figure. This kid was like sex in Converse and I don't think he had any clue about it.

“Sup?” the oldest one said, giving me the all knowing bro nod.

“Hey man,” I said holding my hand out.

“You guys moving in?”

A couple of the guys stopped and waved and I nodded, “Yeah, we all play lacrosse at UH, you?”

“I'm John, this is Eli and that's Sammy.”

Eli nodded and Sammy tried to do the same but it just looked like a puppy imitating the older dogs.

“We live over there,” he pointed to a huge house at the end of the block, “I play football at UH and Eli is soccer.”

“I'm baseball!” Sammy volunteered, and he looked like it.

Baseball guys were hot, like super hot. They had these savage upper bodies, no fat, great legs from all the running. They were just all around sex packages in my mind and Sammy looked the type.

“So the jock brothers?” I joked.

“Parker,” John said smiling, “Welcome to the neighborhood.”

“Glad to meet you guys, so is it as strict as it looks?”

Eli nodded, “Yeah, my mom is already on the phone with the other hens, complaining about the neighborhood going to hell.”

“Damn, that was fast!”

John shook his head, “Look bro, it's cool around here. But trust me, these assholes are looking for a reason to boot you guys and you've been here like five minutes. Just keep your head down and let them get used to you and trust me, they'll learn to deal.”

“That's good advice man, thanks.”

“Well, we saw guys who were under thirty in the neighborhood and wanted to check it out.”

“Cool, you guys are welcome to hang whenever you want. There will always be beer and someone will be playing COD in one of the rooms.”

“You guys game?” Sammy asked.

“COD, Fortnite, a couple of the guys play Overwatch, least they used to. Yeah we game it up some nights.”

John laughed, “Well you just ensured this one will be on your couch every day.”

“These guys won't play anything with me!” Sammy complained, “They say games are for kids.”

“Well then this is a whole house of 20 something year old kids.”

His face lit up and I swear I felt my cock twitch in response.

“Well cool man, you guys need any help with the boxes?” Eli offered.

It was a good play, he could see there were like two boxes lef tin the truck they timed their arrival to make sure they could offer and not get hooked in to heavy labor.

“Nah we got it, but if you guys wanna hang later, we're gonna have some brews as a housewarming party and I think they wanna Madden tonight.”

John's eyebrows raised, “I could do some Madden.”

“I thought games were for kids!” Sammy teased.

“They are, but football is different.”

Sammy rolled his eyes and we all laughed.

“We should have shit hooked u by 6ish, come by then, we'll be ordering pizza too.”

“Sweet,” John said holding his fist out for a bump, “I'll see if we can score some beers to pitch in.”

I bumped him back and the all turned to leave. I tried not to stare at their fucking perfect asses through their shorts, but I failed that pretty bad.

“What was that? Church of Zoolander recruiting?”

I shook my head as I watched them, “No, are new neighbors.”

“Cool, you wanna help me with these last boxes?”

I shook myself out of my fever dream and nodded, “Let's get em!”

I pushed the Parker brothers out of my head for now, I needed to unpack a house first.

That night they all came over and brought a 12 pack with them.

We had order half a dozen pizzas and had more beer than 60 people could drink. We had set up the TV's in the main room and had them all connected so we could play some epic games. They settled in, grabbing a slice and a cold one, even Sammy. His brothers seemed ok with it so I didn't care, I could tell John was keeping one eye on his little brother.

Sammy had a baggy pair of shorts on and a Captain America shirt on that hugged his frame a bit too well. John was in a Dallas jersey and a pair of jeans while Eli had a hoodie and a pair of khakis on. The three of them could not have dressed any different but they were all obvious related. It reminded me in video games where you have to pick you character, The huge one, the skinny one or the one most people choose, the one with the perfect body.

John and Eli got into the tournament pretty fast while Sammy watched from the other side of the couch. His calves were huge and covered with a light dusting of blond hair. He was leaning forward to watch and I could see his tight ass through the shorts and knew instantly I wanted to fuck this kid badly. After a few games my guys were holding their pwn but it was obvious that Eli and John had played together a lot. The first game went to overtime with the Parkers pulling it out at the last second. There were groans all around and more than a few fucks and bullshit muttered. Beers were passed out again for round two and one of my guys asked if they wanted to light up.

Eli and John looked at each other and then John looked back to Sammy.

“No way.”

“Oh come on!” Sammy cried, “It's not like I haven't before!”

“I don't care, of mom finds out you got stoned with us she will kill me, like literally take a knife to my throat kill me.”

“Me and my friends get blazed all the time!” he shot back.

“Then get high with them.”

Sammy made a face and then stomped off to the kitchen.

They lit up and began to pass around the joint, I decided to follow him.

He was getting another beer obviously trying to calm down when I walked in.

“Hey man, that sucks,” I said.

“I get high all the time!” he raged, “Fuck I do it more than them. So unfair!”

“So let's go up to my room and smoke our own joint.”

His face broke out into a smile, “Really?”

“Yeah, fuck them, they're gonna be down here playing all night. We should be clear upstairs.”

“Fuck yeah!” he said cheering, “Dude you're the best!”

I walked out and told John we were gonna go play Fortnite upstairs, he didn't even look back and said, “Cool man, Sammy behave.”

Sammy flipped his back off as we walked upstairs to my room.

I locked the door behind us and told him to turn on my Xbox while I got the weed ready. He eagerly turned everything on while I went to my weed stash. I could have rolled us one but I had a few special joints for special occasions. This was a special occasion. I grabbed a Rompums for him, that's a joint laced with ketamine, and a normal one for me. As I sat down I handed him the Romp and lit up my normal one.

He leaned in for a light and took a huge drag off of it, I could tell this kid had smoked before and assumed it was a normal joint. HE inhaled and I saw him make a face, “What's that taste?” he asked.

“It has rose oil in it,” I lied, “Makes the burn smoother.”

He took another drag, “Yeah, I can feel that shit.”

I toked on mine and grabbed a game controller, “You ready to play?”

He had the joint hanging outside of his mouth, “Fuck yeah I am.”

It was only a matter of time now.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

Part Two

We were a few minutes into Fortnite and I could see him start to relax.

“So baseball huh?”

He nodded as he fired, “Shortstop.”

“Nice, that's a tough position to play.”

He shrugged as he killed a player, “I'm not bad.”

“So you have to be super popular right?”

He shrugged again, “I gotta a lot of friends.”

“Girlfriends?”

He looked over and smiled at me, “A few.”

I wasn't surprised but I made a big deal about it, “Dude, you a player?”

“I like keeping my options open,” he said taking another hit, “How much pussy you get?”

I lifted my shirt to show my abs and grinned, “Dude I'm starting attacker, I'm beating them off with a stick.”

He gazed at my torso and then looked away, “Nice abs.”

“Lemme see yours.”

He looked at me with a loopy smile and pulled his shirt off.

God damn I was right, this kid was perfect.

He had nice pecs and a fucking eight pack with deep, defined cuts. His nipples were dark, quarter sized and begging to be bitten.

“Jesus dude,” I exclaimed truthfully, “Can I touch?”

He nodded and I ran my fingers up his abs and then to his pecs. He closed his eyes for a moment and I knew the joint was kicking in. I tweaked his nipple and his eyes flew open as he gasped.

“Don't man! They're super fucking sensitive.”

“Oh really?” I said with an evil smile.

He nodded and I could see the unfocused gaze in his eyes, “Yeah....my girl knows I'll do anything once they start getting tweaked.”

He was feeling no pain.

“Anything?” I said reaching out and giving them a twist.

He let out a moan and tried to swat my hands away, “Come on man...”

His eyes were barely open and his hand just fell to his side.

“You said anything...” I said pinching them again. He whimpered and I saw him stick his chest out, just begging for more.

“Come on man...” he whined.

I leaned in and licked one and he gasped, “What the...”

I nibbled on it and he moaned and his protests fell flat.

I moved over to the other nipple and he just kept making noises that might have been words but I wasn't sure. I went back to tweaking them with my hands as I moved up and nibbled on his neck. He threw his head back and stopped fighting it. I moved up to his ear and he squealed a little.

“What are you...” he slurred as pressed my mouth to his.

At first nothing, he just laid there but as I moved a hand over his crotch he responded with a moan, which allowed me slip my tongue in. His cock started to harden in his shorts and as it did he began to kiss back. I don't even think he knew what was going on any more, he was just enjoying it. I couldn't believe what I was feeling, his cock got bigger and bigger under my touch until it seemed massive.

I broke the kiss and opened his shorts, he was just lying there, drool at the corner of his mouth.

“Lift your hips up Sammy,” I said pulling them down. Like a good little boy he raised his ass as I slipped his shorts and boxer briefs down.

A fucking man's cock slipped free and slapped his abs with a solid thud.

I looked on with amazement, this high school kid had a cock bigger than mine! It was easily nine inches and too thick to wrap my hand around, I know because it was the first thing I did.

“Ohhh....” he moaned, eyes still closed, as I stroked the length of him.

Jesus Christ he was hot. His pubes were trimmed neat and I could see his balls were smooth as a baby's bottom. He had a deep tan line that told me he had spent most of the summer in nothing but swimming shorts.

“Jesus you're fucking huge,” I said out loud.

He smiled and nodded, “It's a family thing...” he muttered.

“Your brothers are hung too?”

With slurred speech he said “Parker family tradition...” and then trailed off.

I leaned down and licked the huge purple head and he groaned and thrust into my mouth.

“Yeah....suck my cock...”

He had no idea who he was talking to...he just wanted to feel good.

I could make him feel good.

His cock filled my mouth as I tried to go down as far as possible. His hands weakly gripped the sides of my head as he tried to face fuck me. He was a leaker, a steady flow of precum filled my mouth as I worshiped this kid's horse cock. He got into it, bucking his hips like a bronco as my tongue tried to swirl around his shaft. I let it slip out of my mouth and the wet slap of his cock against his shredded abs was as erotic as fuck. I licked the underside for a while and then moved down to his balls.

They were bigger than fucking eggs so I took one in my mouth and swirled it around. He moaned ever louder as I relished the smooth skin. I moved to the other and he was just crying out in pleasure and I slathered him with my spit. He was in heaven and didn't give a fuck who I was.

Grabbing the sides of his muscular thighs I pulled them apart and leaned him back some, exposing that perfect baseball ass. I don't know if you've ever fucked a baseball player but let me inform you, they have the best asses. Hard, tight melons of pure muscle with just enough meat to jiggle. I loved baseball players and knew I was going to take my time with this ass.

I licked under his balls and his moans stopped. As I moved down and assaulted his perineum he let out a low growl that told me I was the first one to do this to him. He tried to grab my head but I was leaning him back farther and farther in the bean bag, exposing his ass to the air. Spreading his cheeks I could see hit tight little pink hole looking back at me, dying to be broken.

As I started licking around the outside he let out a lustful, “What are you doooooing to me?”

As I got closer to his hole I could see his pucker tighten up, a reflex that most straight men had. I pushed my tongue into the center and felt the resistance stop me.

“No...no don't...” he panted, his words slurring badly.

Reaching up I tweaked his nipples and he let out an excited chirp and his hole opened in reflex.

And my tongue dove in.

There was aborted squeak from him as I pushed my way into his virgin ass. His hole was fighting the feelings he was experiencing, it would clench shut and then open fully, allowing me deeper entrance, which caused him to resist again. We fought like this for about a minute before he let out a sigh and his hole relaxed completely.

My whole tongue violated his ass and he let out a moan of complete pleasure.

He wasn't the first start jock I had tongue fucked, now that he stopped fighting me I need him to want it, crave it. I don't want to brag but I had a pretty talented tongue. The girls and guys I had eaten out had complimented my on the length and strength of my tongue and from the sounds little Sammy was making he was enjoying it too. He had moved from fighting to allowing to actually pushing back into the invader as I pushed his legs apart wider to get just a quarter inch more access.

He was babbling mess, this fucking pretty straight jock was begging me to tongue fuck him blindly and we had just started.

I stopped and lowered his legs and he gave me a panicked look for a moment until he felt my finger push into him.

His mouth opened in shock and I leaned in and kissed him hard.

Again I don't think he even knew what was happening, that I was a guy or anything. All he knew was pleasure so he went with it. The walls of his ass fluttered around my finger as he kissed me back. I could hear the sloshing from my spit and slid a second finger into him. He moaned into my mouth as I pushed deeper into him, looking for the key to our next adventure.

My fingertip moved over his prostate and his ass clenched as his tongue went nuts in my mouth. I stopped kissing him as I started to just pound his joy button with my hands.

“W-what....no....ohmygod...what are you....oh harder...”

I smiled as he went from concerned to shocked to rapture in a moment of seconds. I slid my fingers out and said, “Push out...”

I shoved three into him and he stopped breathing as his ass tried to cope with the girth. He looked like he was going to complain when I rubbed two fingers over his spot and he just relaxed and practically purred.

“Yeah...oh....yeah there....” he panted as I drilled him hard.

His huge cock was spitting precum all over his abs as it twitched every time I hit him. He was too out of it to stroke himself off, he was just delirious with all the new sensation he was feeling. Once I felt no resistance at all from three fingers I knew it was time.

I slipped my shorts off with one hand as I kept finger fucking him. My cock was bobbing in front of me, begging for some fun. I slowly removed my fingers and he hissed and then let out a plaintive moan.

I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed some lotion and slathered up my cock.

“You like that?” I asked, moving over him.

He gave me a stupid smile and he nodded.

I raised his ass again and pressed my cock to his hole.

“This is going to feel even better,” I said as I lowered his ass.

He slowly pressed down onto my cock, the head cresting at his tight, little opening.

“Wait...wait...” he said panicked. His eyes were wide open and he was clawing at my chest, “Wait...no....what are you...”

I gripped his cock and started to stroke him which caused him to moan and lose concentration for a moment.

The head of my cock popped into him and he gasped as I just stayed still.

“No...no...you're....don't...you're in me...” he whined.

I kept stroking him as I tweaked his left nipple. His eyes closed and he just groaned as he slid another inch down my cock.

“Uhhh....” he whimpered as he kept sliding further down on my cock.

I felt his ass cheeks hit my pubes and I knew I was balls deep in this kid.

“W-wait...” he pleaded as I pulled slowly back.

Instead of answering I just trust forward.

He grunted and then let out a sultry moan as his cock twitched.

I pulled back again and waited before thrusting into him.

Again he grunted and then sighed, and I knew I was hitting him where I needed to.

I began to piston into him and he began to moan, his head thrashing back and forth.

I made sure to push up with my end thrust, making sure the head of my dick hit him squarely where it counted. His cock was rock hard as I began to fuck him hard, his hands that had been on my chest trying to stop me moved to my shoulders as he hung on.

I spread his long legs and just went for it as he began to just whimper with each push.

“W-w-hhhattt....” he asked as his cock bobbed back and forth.

“You like that Sammy? You like that cock?”

He shook his head as I slammed him again and again, he was saying no but his cock was begging for more.

I grabbed his ankles and spread him wishbone style as I began to lay into him hard. His perfect little body was covered with a sheen of sweat as his eyes rolled back into his head and just accepted his fucking like a good boy. I really gave it to him for a few minutes, no words, no variety, just a plain old fashioned fucking. This was the next part about harvesting a straight jock's cherry, repetition.

After about five minutes I stopped and pulled out of him.

He gasped as my head plopped out of his former virgin hole and he looked at me confused.

I moved over to the other beanbag and then pulled him over, his ass over my cock.

“Come on Sammy, you know you want it.”

He looked conflicted as his pucker touched the tip of my cock.

“Come on...you can do it...”

He closed his eyes and slowly lowered himself onto my cock. The look of radiance on his face as he felt me enter him almost made me cum right there. He bit his lower lip as I he bottomed out on me. He sa ton my cock and opened his eyes to look at me.

“Good boy...” I said putting my hands on his hips.

I raised him up some and he moaned as I let him go, falling on my cock. I did this about a dozen times before I could feel him helping me. Slowly I lessened my grip and watched as this little baseball jock began to fuck himself on my cock.

“You like that Sammy?” I asked as he bounced up and down.

He nodded as he slammed down hard onto me, each time that donkey dick spurting a little more precum.

“Tell me you want it Sammy, tell me what you want....”

He was silent as kept fucking himself so I stopped him and his eyes flew open and locked with mine.

“Tell me what you want.”

You could see the conflict on his face so I pushed into him. His eyes closed and he moaned and I stopped.

“What do you want?”

“Fuuuck mee....” he pleaded, the last dregs of his resistance vanishing.

I pushed up into him and pulled him closer as I began to bunny fuck him hard. His arms went around me as he geld on for dear life. My cock was smashing his guts everywhere and from the whimpers coming from him it was everything he hadn't know he wanted. I could feel him pushing down onto me as I pushed up, our hips slapping loudly as we both got into it.

He was out of it, he didn't care of he was straight or gay or whatever. He was too fucked up to know anything but pleasure and he wanted more of it. And I was ready to give it to him. After a few I tossed him off my cock and told him to get on all fours.

He assumed the position and looked back at me like an eager puppy.

I grabbed the back of his sweat matted hair and rode him for all it was worth. He was begging me after a minute or so, I mean what could I do but give the boy what he wanted. I watched the muscles in his back roll as he reached under himself and started stroking his big cock.

“You like that cock Sammy? You like that cock in you?”

“Yea..yeah....fuck me....fuck me harder....” he said between strokes.

Grabbing his neck I pulled him up and began to nibble on his ear as I fucked him.

He whined as he fisted his cock for all it was worth. I applied pressure and cut off his air as he got closer. If he knew he was without air he didn't show it, all he did was stroke faster and push back onto me like his life depended on it. I heard an aborted choke from him as his ass tightened around my dick.

Letting go of his throat his cock exploded with cum. Ropes and ropes of teen cum painted my floor as he convulsed around my hard cock, feeling his first fuck in all it's entirety. After about four shots he whimpered as his cock kept flowing, his ass tight as a vice.

My cock began to pulse and I knew I was about to breed his jock boy good.

I pushed all the way into him and whispered into his ear, “Take my load boy, fucking feel me shoot into your pussy.”

As I began to cum he moaned, it was a combination of shame and lust as a part of his mind realized what he was doing while the other part of him loved every second of it. He passed out on my cock, his body spent from his first violation.

About an hour later his brothers came looking for him and found him asleep on my bed as I played Fortnite.

“I think he drank too much,” I said smiling, “He just passed out.”

John rolled his eyes, “Typical Sammy, talks a good game but is a little bitch in the end.”

He reached down and picked his little brother up, “Thanks for looking out for him man.”

I gave him a wink, “My pleasure man, he's a cool kid.”

They both nodded and left, leaving me with a satisfied smile.

And a desire for more....much, much more.

• Like 44
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, TheAficionado said:

You have an easy, pleasing style of writing that pulls the reader right there with you in the story. Porn or no, it’s good writing.

I’ve commented at length on your fine blog posting. You give good characters.

Thanks man, I try 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2