Parker Brothers

Dubconforlife

Part Seventeen

I fell asleep downstairs after awhile, there was only so many times you could watch the three of them have sex before you had to take a break. After Sammy had fucked John silly they had brought Eli in and it started all over again finishing with Eli riding John's cock while Sammy fucked John. Then Sammy fucked Eli while he blew John and me and then I fucked Eli while Sammy went at John again.

After the fourth round I tapped out and came downstairs.

I was awoken by Sammy sitting down next to me, opening a beer and downing it pretty quickly.

“Thirsty?” I asked.

He looked over at me, sweat matted hair on his forehead, fresh cum on his pecs and a smile as wide as all outdoors on his face, “Gave them alone time,” he explained handing me a beer of my own

“They're still at it?” I asked sitting up and taking a drink.

“You have any idea how long Eli has lusted after John's cock? Trust me, those two will be fucking until something falls off.”

“And you? How was fucking John?”

He leaned back with a contented smile, “Perfect. The way he looks at me now, the reverence he has, the way he waits on my words...it's fucking perfect. No one will ever know I own those two completely.”

“We own them,” I reminded him, finishing my beer.

He nodded, “Of course, you made it happen. I mean I wouldn't have even thought about raping my brothers without you.”

“There's that word again...no one really gets raped.”

He raised an eyebrow, “You think?”

“Not if you do it right,” I explained, “I mean people do get raped don't get me wrong, but what we did to your brothers, what I did to you, was just unlocking what you were too afraid to find.”

“So then it isn't rape, it's what? A gift?”

I nodded, “Exactly, I gave you all a gift,” I giggled at the thought.

“Cool, I am so glad to hear that,” he said taking the empty beer can from my hand.

“Uh-huh...” man I was still tried, “You'll thank me eventually...”

“Oh I'll thank you now,” he said pushing me back on the couch.”

I looked up and saw him hovering over me, “God you're beautiful.”

Did I say that out loud?”

“You think I'm hot?” he asked, his eyes staring down into mine.

I nodded, “For sure...hottest guy I've ever met...”

He leaned down and kissed me, “How hot?”

I kissed him back, my entire body reacting to his presence, “So hot, your fucking body, your fucking smile...and that cock...”

He sat up and straddled my chest, “This cock?” he said, waving his half hard member in my face.

“So fucking hot...” I said looking up at it.

“Open your mouth,” he said.

I opened it wide.

“Stick out your tongue.”

I thrust my tongue out, mere inches from my prize.

“How bad you want my cock?”

“So bad...please...”

My words shocked me for a moment.

And then he pressed the head of his cock onto my tongue and it was forgotten.

The head of his cock filled my entire mouth as he pushed it in.

“More tongue,” he barked and I complied as fast as I could. Again there was something not right but when I looked up and saw him over me, pressing that fucking monster deeper down my throat, my mind went fuzzy and I did my best to swallow it.

“Open your throat,” he said as his head hit the back of my throat, “Don't gag...swallow...” he smacked me upside my head when I choked and I doubled down on trying to keep my breathing steady. I felt the head of cock slip down my throat and I did my best to accomdiate the length of his shaft as he pressed it there and started to skullfuck me. He held the sides of my head and I felt my eyes water as he forced hs lngth down my throat. I'd never deepthroated someone before so my first instinct was to panic, but his voice kept me level.

“Breathe through your nose...come on...don't pussy out...you can take...yeah there you go...that's it...god I can see your throat bugle...”

He put his hand over my throat as he pushed in and out of my mouth.

“So good....you're making me feel so good...”

I felt a rush of warmth as he praised me and I did my best to take even more of his dick.

He slowly slid his cock out and I panicked, thinking I had done something wrong...

What the fuck?

“Lick my balls,” he said moving his shaven balls over my mouth. I started to lick them automatically but this felt weird...my thoughts wouldn't focus and I was missing something...”

He forced himself own on mu mouth, “More, come on get those balls in your mouth.”

I tried but they were so fucking big I could only manage one at a time. He had grabbed the top of my head and was maneuvering me to where he wanted my mouth to be, when he found a spot he liked he would coo and say, “Right there...more....come on lap at them.”

And I did, but why was this happening?

“Other one,” he ordered and I spit out one and took the other into my mouth before he snapped at me. Again he moved me where he wanted until I hit whatever spot he was looking for.

“That's it, come on baby...work that tongue...harder...you make me feel so good...”

His words turned me on and I doubled my efforts, even as I felt something in my mind screaming at me. He moved up and I licked his taint lower and lower, He spread those perfect, muscular asscheeks apart and positioned his tight little hole over my mouth.

“Come on...show me how much you want this...”

Part of me wanted to push him off of me but the urge to give him pleasure was too much and I shoved my tongue into his ass, trying to make him feel as good as possible.

“Oh fuck yeah...that's it...come on...harder....harder!”

I was desperate to get more of my tongue in there, I grabbed his cheeks and spread them myself. I pulled him down on my face as I pleasured him, his oohhhssss and ahhhhsss were turning me the fuck on. My own untouched cock was hard as a rock but for some reason I didn't touch it, all I could think about was serving Sammy.

“You got them?” he asked.

I nodded, as I tried my hardest to get him off.

“Yeah, these?” a voice asked and I realized two things.

One, we weren't alone and two, he wasn't talking to me.

“Yep,” Sammy said, “Hand me the mask.”

I paused for a moment and he got off of me, I saw Eli and John looking down at me, naked as the day they were born.

“What's up?” I asked, embarrassed they had caught me with their little brother shoving his ass on my face.

“Here,” Sammy said all of a sudden and out a mask over my mouth.

“Breathe in.”

I complied automatically, until I saw what it was.

“NOOOO!!!” I cried as I tried to knock the popper mask system I had made off my mouth. But Sammy forced it down harder, pushing my back into the couch.

“You can only hold your breath for so long...” he warned me as I tried to fight, but my limbs felt like I was underwater. It was only then I realized he had dosed my beer and I was already fucked up. I struggled as long as I could but my lungs began to burn and I had to take a huge gasp of air...which was mostly poppers.

He took the mask off and I tried to sit up as quickly as I could, maybe I could run and get...

And my whole world tilted sideways as I fell back onto the couch.

“Ok hand me the rubber band,” Sammy said.

I felt something tie off around my bicep and though I was completely out of it, I knew what was coming.

“Please...” I moaned, unable to actually talk.

“Shh...” Sammy said as he pressed my syringe to a vein, “I'm giving you a gift....”

I felt the last of the liquid MDMA enter my system and my whole brain just fuzzed out. My panic vanished and I felt a sense of just euphoria come over me.

I looked up and saw Sammy looking down at me, “How you feeling?”

I could only laugh.

“Get him upstairs, and cuff him up.”

John nodded and picked me up, it felt like I was flying.

“Why?” Eli asked, his voice sounding a million miles away, “He's already out of it.”

“Because he deserves the whole treatment,” Sammy said getting in my face, “And I want to make sure he holds still when he finds out what it feels like to get fucked by the Parker brothers.”

His words just made me giggle and I heard him order John, “Get him upstairs.”

I was flying again up the stairs...and then blackness...

• Like 25
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

This is an incest [banned word]'s fantasy/scenario in 'vivid prose!  This stuff is erotic and, to my sheltered rearing, very instructional. 

La metamorfosis de los tres hermanos¡

{Three Brothers' Metamorphosis} 

Thank you!

my chemcock is leaking whilst tapping this. 

HAIL  😈