Parker Brothers

Dubconforlife

“I grabbed his ankles and spread him wishbone style as I began to lay into him hard. His perfect little body was covered with a sheen of sweat as his eyes rolled back into his head and just accepted his fucking like a good boy. I really gave it to him for a few minutes, no words, no variety, just a plain old fashioned fucking. This was the next part about harvesting a straight jock's cherry, repetition.”

this just made my shoot a wad. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

This was just FUCKING AWESOME! I lost count of how many times I shot my load. I even told some of fuckbuddies if they can perform up to your sttory, they get cum. Only one has received cum. I need to get my one guy some competition...after i reread your story! Thanks man!

11 hours ago, workedoutnsf3 said:

This was just FUCKING AWESOME! I lost count of how many times I shot my load. I even told some of fuckbuddies if they can perform up to your sttory, they get cum. Only one has received cum. I need to get my one guy some competition...after i reread your story! Thanks man!

Thanks man, very cool to hear 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, am back. Small hiccup but things should be fine. I don’t know when I will have time to get back to Sammy and his adventures, but in the meantime where is a new story up on my blog since it isn’t chem fiction. Check it out if you’re looking for something new to read

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly, just fucking amazing, the rhythm of some sequences is mesmerising. I find the end so incredibly dark, which is in one hand the result of an obvious mechanical process based on ego. But in another hand, it's quite surprisingly dark, considering how bright the characters are at the beginning. It's like the therapy version of kitchen nightmares... When a process is so wrong is consuming the light in the people. Fascinating. Oh, and hot.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...