Parker Brothers

Dubconforlife

Part Three

A couple of days passed and no word from the Parkers. I had school and practice so I didn't really care, but I was wondering if little Sammy remembered anything from that night. I hadn't told the guys what I had gotten up to for a few reasons, One, they would have asked a million questions and two, a couple of them would have asked why I hadn't invited them to join.

After a long week Josh, a midfielder with blond hair and dangerous eyes, and I were up Saturday morning watching YT and eating breakfast when there was a knock on the door. We looked at each other in confusion since we weren't expecting anyone. I got up to answer and was pleasantly surprised to see Sammy standing there with a huge smile on his face.

“Hey!” he said cheerfully, “What you guys up to?”

I moved aside to let him in, “Chillin, eating some cereal, you hungry?”

“What you got?” he asked heading towards the kitchen.

I showed him the half a dozen boxes we had and got him hooked up with a bowl. He sat down with Josh and me and we all ate in silence for awhile.

“So what brings you around?” I asked after awhile.

“Bored,” he said between bites, “Wanted to see if you guys wanted to get high.”

“You holding?” I asked.

He pulled a small bag of weed out of his shorts, “All we need are papers and we're gold.”

Josh smiled, “I can handle that.” and he got up to go grab some from his room.

Once we were alone Sammy looked at me, “I was also wondering if you had any of that rose oil weed left. I liked that shit a lot.”

The way he said it made me think he wasn't talking about the weed.

“You liked that huh?” I asked with a grin.

He nodded, “Yeah, I mean if you wanna.”

Yeah, I don't think we were talking about the weed.

“Lemme go check,” I said, running upstairs. I caught Josh as he was coming back and stopped him, “Hey man, that kid is looking to get plowed.”

“What?” he asked with a glimmer in his eyes.

“Last week I got him high and fucked him hard. I think he's back for round two.”

“Damn, you fucked him with his brothers downstairs? Legend man!” he fistbumped me.

“So you wanna train this kid?”

“Fuck yeah!”

“Ok, no matter what you do, don't toke off his joint.”

Josh gave an evil grin “Oh fuck yeah...I'm in.”

I grabbed one of laced joints and a couple normal ones and we headed downstairs.

“You grab papers?” Sammy asked.

“Your weed is no good here!” I proclaimed, “Here, rose oil special.”

I handed him the joint and I could see the slight hesitation on his face.

“And one for you Josh,” and I handed him a normal joint.

“He likes the rose oil also?” Sammy asked shocked.

“Eat it up little man,” Josh said lighting his joint up.

“Cool,” Sammy said, a little more relaxed.

I reached over and lit his joint and we made eye contact for a moment.

“It's cool man, just like before.”

He nodded and leaned forward for the flame.

He took a long drag and I knew we were in for a party.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 5

Part Four

We settled in and smoked it up. I kept watching Sammy carefully, after a a couple of minutes I could see the goofy grin on his face.

I put my joint down and moved over to the couch he was on, “You ok?”

He looked at me with unfocused eyes and nodded.

I took the joint from his hand and put it down, “It's hot in here isn't it?”

“Yeah kinda...” he slurred.

“Let's get this shirt off them.”

He sat there as I took his shirt off and tossed it to the floor.

God there was that chest again. This boy had no idea how hot he was.

I reached down and tweaked one of his nipples and he instantly responded.

“Yeah you like that don't you Sammy?”

He nodded and I leaned in to nibble at the other one.

“Oh fuck...” he moaned as I alternated between the two of them, driving the kid nuts.

When I stopped his face was flushed and he stared at me with naked lust.

I leaned in and kissed him hard and was instantly met with his tongue. He was into this, big time. I moved to his neck and he just threw his head back, giving me full access. He was grinding under me as I assaulted him with my mouth in every possible.

After he was worked up I moved back “Take off your shorts.”

It was important that he did this himself. He was here voluntary but I needed him to fully commit to this. I need him to do this of his own free will, so next time we didn't need the pretense of the joint. His hands fumbled at his waist for a few seconds and then he pulled them down, boxers and all in one go.

His cock was already hard, jutting out looking like a fucking baseball bat.

“Jesus fuck,” Josh exclaimed, “That's massive.”

“Yeah, all the Parkers have a big dick, don't they Sammy?”

He nodded with a smile, “We are blessed...”

“How big are your brothers?” Josh asked with a hunger.

“John is way bigger...” he said with a dreamy tone in his voice, “Eli isn't as big as me,” and he covered his mouth as he laughed.

“Move,” Josh said dropping to his knees as he began to worship Sammy's monster cock.

“Oh fuck yeah...” Sammy exclaimed, grabbing the sides of Josh's head, guiding him down.

I heard Josh gag a little and the grin on Sammy's face told me he was used to that.

I shucked my sweats off and climbed on tot he couch. My dick was now eye level with Sammy and he looked over at it blankly.

“Open up.”

He didn't move and I grabbed his head and moved it towards his face, “Suck my fucking cock.”

My cockhead pressed against his lips and for a few seconds nothing happened. And then I felt his tongue swirl around the head and finally I entered his mouth. It wasn't anything great, it was obvious the boy had never had a dick in his mouth before.

“Cover your teeth,” I demanded, smacking the top of his head, “Use your tongue more.”

With every order he responded until our little high school jock was sucking dick like a pro. I guided his head like he had done to Josh and I could tell he was getting into it by the way his tongue kept doing laps around my shaft. Josh on the other hand was in hog heaven with the kid's fuckpole. He held the bottom with one hand and licked the top half like an ice cream cone.

“Josh, start rimming him,” I said. Josh looked up at me and his pupils were huge, he was way into this kid's cock for sure. “Start prepping him.”

John nodded and raised Sammy's leg up a little to get access to his ass. As soon as Josh penetrated him I could tell from the was Sammy moaned around my cock. I stood over Sammy's chest, my cock still in his mouth. His head was all the way back as he choked on my cock as he was getting rimmed.

There was something primal about two college guys just using this high school jock for our own pleasure. On the surface Sammy looked like the perfect all American boy, but here he was with a cock in his mouth and a tongue up his ass. It was more than just debasing the kid, it was like I was fucking the entire neighborhood at once.

“Relax your throat,” I told him as I stopped pistoning and slowly pressed my cock down his throat. He began to gag and I said, “Breathe through your nose, just relax your throat like you're going to swallow.” He stopped struggling and I could feel my head touch the back of his throat. Slowly I shoved my cock down, feeling this baseball boy deep throat his first cock.

I pulled it back and could see the tears in his eyes from effort and I smiled, “Good boy, so good.” I cupped his face and leaned down to kiss him, which he responded to instantly. We made out for a good while as Josh kept loosening his ass up for the main attraction. I pulled back and looked at him, “You ready to get fucked?”

His looked half eager and half terrified but he nodded slowly.

I climbed down off the couch and tapped Josh on the head, “We're ready.”

He came up for air, huge smile on his face, “This kid is fucking hot!”

“Tell me about it,”

I pulled Sammy to his feet and then took his place on the couch.

“Come on champ, you know what you want.”

Sammy moved to sit on me, expecting me to do the work.

“Grab my cock, line it up.” I ordered, again making this his decision, not mine.

I felt his hand grab my dick and then move it into place. I felt that tight, little hole and looked him dead in the eyes.

“You know what you want.”

Slowly he began to lower himself onto my cock, his eyes closing and a small whimper escaping his mouth. Inch by inch my cock sank into him, all of it done by him as I didn't move a muscle. Finally I felt his ass settle on my lap which meant he took my whole cock willingly.

“Good boy,” I said kindly, stroking his hair, “You ok?”

He nodded, and I kissed him again. Like any puppy it was important to give positive reinforcement for good behavior. He kissed me back and I could feel his ass squirm against me.

“You ready?”

He nodded.

“Go for it.”

He pulled himself up and I felt my dick move in that impossibly tight ass. As he slid back down he let out a hearty moan and threw his head back in delight. Again he lifted himself and then slammed down harder. By the fifth he was really going for it. On the sixth I pushed my hips up when he came down.

The effect was instant as he let out a loud, “Fuck!!” and his cock let out a hefty spurt of precum. I grabbed his waist and started moving this kid around like a fucking sock puppet on my dick. He was wild, head thrashing from side to side as he called out, begging me to fuck him harder. This kid may have been straight last week but since then he had discovered he had a hungry pussy that needed to be fed all of that didn't matter anymore. Josh had his phone out and was capturing the moment in all it's glory I smiled and gave a thumbs up to the camera and Josh panned around to show Sammy's face.

“You like that Sammy? You like getting fucked?”

“Oh yeah, oh yeah....harder....fuck me harder....: he panted.

Josh gave a thumbs up saying he had caught it and I knew Sammy was ours for life now.

“You like that cock?” I asked and Sammy nodded, sweat flying off his matted hair.

“You like getting fucked don't you kiddo?”

“Yeah....love it....harder...more....”

I looked over his shoulder to Josh, “You heard the boy, he wants more.”

It took Josh a moment to figure it out and once he did the gin on his face was pure evil.

“Hand me his joint,” I asked.

I took the joint as Josh lit it and put it in Sammy's mouth, “Big drag buddy, come on, hit it like a real man.”

Sammy took a four second drag and then swallowed it, coughing a few times after.

The effect was instantaneous, he let out a strained, “Whoa...” and he became wobbly on top of me.

I handed the joint back to Josh and gestured for him to get behind Sammy.

“Ok, you good? You like that?”

He nodded blankly, his eyes focused on nothing.

“Do it man,” I said to Josh.

I felt Josh's cock press next to mine and then slowly push into our little baseball boy.

“Wha...” Sammy exclaimed slurring his words, “Wha you guys....nooooooo!”

Josh cock pushed into the already tight hole and Sammy didn't know how to process it.

“Wai...wait....” he panted, “No not...oh fuck...not this....”

Josh's cock next to mine felt incredible as he pushed all the way into Sammy.

We both stayed still as the jock's ass fluttered around our cocks, trying desperately to adjust.

“Come on Sammy...” I said cooing, “You wanted more.”

I pulled him up and he let out a plaintive moan all the way, “No....tooo much....:

I let him go and he slowly slid down our cocks, “Fffuuucccckkk.....” he hissed as he bottomed out again. I raised him a few inches and let him go again and the noises began to change.

“Yeah, see....you know what you need,” I said pulling him up again, “You need your pussy filled.”

This time I slammed down and his eyes flew open as he tried to steady himself on my shoulder, “FUCK!” he screamed, “Oh fuck, oh fuck...” he exclaimed as I began to bounce him up and down a few inches faster. Josh was nibbling on the back of his neck as he both fucked him, trying to overwhelm the boy with as much pleasure as we could. I kept pulling him up farther each time until he was moving up and down nearly the entire length of our dicks.

“Oh yeah...yeah....oh god...” he huffed, giving up the fight, his head slumping down onto mine.

Now we really went at it.

We both forced our way up into him as hard we he could and each time he would whimper and moan as he took it. His ass was adjusting to the girth and the pain must have lessened be cause I could feel Sammy pushing back slightly after about two minutes.

“Oh you like that Sammy?”

He didn't answer or raise his head, but he was pushing back all the same.

“Yeah Sammy likes his pussy smashed doesn't he?”

As I talked to him his pushes became harder.

“Come on Sammy, tell me you want more...beg for me.”

He didn't say anything so I stopped moving him.

“Forget it Josh, he doesn't want it.”

Josh began to pull out and Sammy's head came flying up, “No! NO I like it...please...”

He was pushing back, trying to push Josh's cock back into him.

Josh responded by slamming into him and Sammy let out a low growl.

“You want us to fuck your pussy?”

“Yeah...fuck me...fuck me...” he begged.

“Fuck your pussy?”

He hesitated.

“I ain't a fag Sammy, I only fuck pussy....don't you have a pussy?”

He looked confused and I looked at Josh, “Fuck it, let's roll.”

Josh pulled out again and Sammy started to panic. “Yes, I have a pussy! Fuck my pussy...hard....come on please....fuck me!!”

I smiled and said, “Good boy, “ and kissed him again as Josh thrust into him.

Now Sammy was riding our cocks willingly, his hands on my shoulders and using his strength to pull himself up and then meeting our hips as he trust into him. Watching the muscles in his torso work as he desperately fucked himself was so fucking erotic.

“Yeah Sammy likes this...” I said taking a hole of that monster between his legs, “Why did god give you such a big dick...” I pulled him down hard making his scream, “When you have such a fuckable pussy!”

“Fuck my pussy...harder...yeah harder...faster...” he demanded as I stroked his cock.

“What would your brothers do if they caught you riding our cocks Sammy?”

He let out a moan and I could feel his cock throb in my hand from the thought.

“You think your brothers have hungry pussys too? You think the Parker brothers want to get fucked?”

He didn't say anything but his moves became more frantic as he got off on the image.

“You wanna see us fuck your brothers Sammy? You want that?”

He looked up with a hunger in his eyes and said, “Yeah...fuck them...fuck them hard....”

I felt his cock jerk and knew he was about to blow.

“You wanna fuck your brothers Sammy?”

He let out a “FUCK!!” that must have been heard across the neighborhood as he unloaded on my chest. Wave after wave of cum exploded out of his monster dick, his ass clenching bring me and Josh to the edge.

“I'm gonna cum,” Josh said panting.

“ME too.....so close...”

We began fucking him harder and Sammy squealed like a pig as he assaulted his already sensitive prostate.

“Yeah gonna fuck your brother Sammy....gonna slam them hard....”

He was just speaking gibberish now as his cock kept trying to shoot.

“Fucking breed this kid,” I roared as I let loose into his guts.

Josh was right behind me and we filled this little high school jock with enough cum to impregnate a dozen girls. We both stayed still as we shot load after load into him, the whole time Sammy begging for something...

Josh let out a sigh and pulled out of the now wrecked ass.

Sammy was on my chest, like a tired puppy from a long day of play.

“You like that Sammy?” I asked him, pulling his face up for a kiss.

He gave me a smile and then kissed me passionately.

Yeah, this was going to be fun.

• Like 37
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Part Five

I put Sammy in my bed and went back downstairs to finish my breakfast. Josh was chillin, loading up a game of COD on the TV.

“Told you he was hot,” I said sitting down.

“Fuck yeah, can you believe the cock on that kid?” he let out an appreciative sigh and started his game.

After about an hour I saw Sammy come downstairs, dressed with his sneakers in his hand, making a beeline for the front door.

“Whoa there, where you going?”

“Gotta go!” he said starting to run.

“Sure thing, let me know how your brothers like the video.”

He froze.

I played the video Josh took of him riding my cock and his head fell.

“Come over and sit down.”

He dropped his shoes and sat down on the other couch.

I played the video again, “So you understand the situation right?”

“I just wanna go home,” he pleaded.

“Come over here,” I said patting the seat next to me.

He sighed and plopped down.

“I don't want to send this,” I told him, “This is for you to sit here and listen. When I'm done, I'll delete it and you can go.”

“You're lying.”

I held up two fingers, “Scout's honor.”

He relaxed a little, “So talk.”

I put the phone down, “Ok look, you're freaked out about all this, I get that.”

“I'm not gay,” he said quickly.

I laughed, “Dude this isn't about gay or straight, no one said it was.”

He made a face, “Then what is it about?”

I put my arm around him, “It's about power.”

He was listening.

“It's about power and control. Some people want it, some people like to give it. I took control of you, and you liked it. That doesn't make you gay, it makes you...”

I leaned in to kiss him, “It makes you mine.”

Our lips touched and I could feel him respond.

“Look, I like you kid, that's the truth. I would love nothing more than to just use you until you cry, and I will, but I saw you earlier, and I'm thinking there is more to you.”

“More what?” he asked.

“More,” I said nuzzling his neck. He sighed and let me and I almost started to go at this kid again, but I was making a point. “Look, let's set out the ground rules. You're mine, period. That isn't in question, got it?”

He nodded, looking nervous as he was eager.

“So just because you're under me, doesn't mean you're under everyone,” I nibbled on his ear lobe, “You just need to find your place.”

He let a small moan out, “What place?”

“Look, you're the youngest, no one listens to you, you're always last to matter right?” He nodded. “Your brothers pay you no mind and you just have to go along with whatever right?” Another nod. “Don't you want to change that?”

“Sure, but how?”

I smiled, “Power and control.”

He gave me a small smile.

“Look, you have the cock of a god, a perfect body, you have all the marking of an alpha, you just need to learn how to be one.”

“How do I do that?” he asked, a little hunger in his voice.

“Learn to control people.”

“Like my brothers?”

“Not yet, that's gonna be a larger job, but I told you. Some people like to be in control...” I looked over at Josh, “Some people like to give it.”

“Him?” he asked.

So far we had been talking to low for Josh to hear and he was so caught up in his game he didn't care.

“He wants your cock bad, like super bad. Walk over there, make him suck it and then fuck the shit out of him.”

“Now?” Sammy asked, fear creeping into his voice.

“I'll be here guiding you, this is your first step into becoming something more. Take it.”

He watched Josh play for a while, who knows what going through that pretty head of his.

“So I just walk over and tell him to suck me off?”

I chuckled, “First thing you need to do is walk over and assert dominance.”

“How?”

I grabbed his crotch, “This, this is going to be all the dominance you need until you learn how to do it yourself. Trust me, most guys will buckle just seeing this monster.”

“All the girls that have seen it say it's too big.”

“There's no such thing as too big for guys. We just see it as a challenge, and most guys see a bigger dick as a sign of hierarchy. Bigger the cock, bigger the status.”

You could see from his face he was getting into this.

“Walk over there, tell him what you want and show him why he needs to listen to your commands.”

He nodded, “And you'll be here the whole time?”

I nodded, “I wanna see my puppy feed his bitch a bone.”

He took a deep breath and then got up, walking over towards Josh.

Here we go!

• Like 22
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Part Six

Josh was way into his game when Sammy moved between him and the TV.

“Hey move,” he said, looking around Sammy.

“Turn off the game,” Sammy said.

“Come on man, move...” Josh looked up at looked at Sammy...

And was lost completely.

Sammy was standing there, khaki shorts on, rubbing himself through the material. You could see the bugle of his cock bend downwards, making it look like he had a fucking python stuffed in there.

Which, in a way, he did.

The effect on Josh was laughable. He licked his lips automatically, I'm sure he didn't even notice. His mouth hung open as Sammy just stood there, rubbing himself to full hardness.

“Get off the game,” Sammy ordered again.

Josh dropped the controller to the floor, eyes still locked to that huge bulge.

Sammy dropped his hand, “Get to it.”

Now let me set the scene for you.

Josh was 20 years old, 6'2”, 3 percent body fat, on a full ride because of his athletic ability. He had 60 pounds of muscle and a couple of inches of height on Sammy. Sammy was barely 18, fresh face, kicking body but that of a high school jock, not a college athlete. The difference between the two was a joke, so it was incredible to watch Josh slowly slide out of the chair and get to his knees as he began to unbutton Sammy's shorts.

It was hot as fuck watching Josh lowering Sammy's fly, letting them slip to the floor.

Sammy had a pair of black Calvin Klein boxer briefs on and the front tented out obscenely, his bull cock barely contained by the thin cloth.

I walked up behind Sammy, whispering in his ear, “Ok, so you see what he wants?”

Sammy nodded.

“But you need to make him work for it, worship it. You can't just let him suck your dick, make him earn it.”

Sammy grabbed Josh's head and pushed it into his bulge. Josh went nuts, his mouth cupping the cock through the cloth, a sultry moan escaping his lips.

“Now,” I whispered, “You have to put him in his place, make him prove how bad he wants it.”

“You like that cock?” Sammy asked with a sneer that was turning me the fuck on.

Josh nodded as he continued to lick around Sammy's bulge.

“How bad you want it?”

“So bad...” Josh exclaimed breathlessly.

“That was weak,” I said.

Sammy pulled Josh's face up to make him look at him. “I said how bad you want that fucking cock?”

Josh was literally drooling, “Bad...”

“Then you're going to do whatever I say right?”

Josh nods were a blur.

Sammy waited a second, “Then suck my cock.”

Josh tugged Sammy's shorts off, the giant cock slapping up against the baseball stud's flat abs with a sound that filled the living room. Josh reached up and grabbed the base of Sammy's cock with a reverence I'd seen used on antiques and works of art. His tongue inched out and licked the bead of precum off the massive head and Sammy groaned in response.

“Steady,” I said bracing him from behind, “This is more than just pleasure, you're trying to shape him, mold him. If you just sit there and take it then he's in control, you have to control everything.”

I took Sammy's hands and placed them on either side of Josh's head and then moved it Josh's mouth down Sammy's cock. At once he started pushing Josh's mouth down his shaft, causing him to choke almost instantly.

I took control back at once, “No...it's not about cruelty,” I said letting Josh up, he pulled back, choking and trying to get his breath back,. “We aren't here to hurt, we're here to control.”

Sammy looked back at me confused, “How?”

I looked back and Josh was sitting there, waiting to be fed again.

“Grab his head.”

Sammy took Josh's head.

“And show him where you want him.”

Sammy lowered Josh's head down on his cock and Josh took it happily.

“Now you want to guide him,” I kept my hands over Sammy's and slowly pushed Josh down on the mighty cock.

Josh gagged a bit and I held Sammy's hands steady, “Don't force, but be insistent.”

Josh slowly began to deep throat Sammy's monster, and I heard Sammy groan in response.

“Yeah see,” I whispered, “No chick ever did that did they? Look down.”

Sammy opened his eyes and looked down at Josh, “You got a college guy choking on your cock. How many chicks have thrown themselves at this guy and he's on his knees serving a high school kid. You feel that? You feel that power?”

Sammy nodded.

“That's what this is about.”

“Oh fuck...” Sammy exclaimed, “Enough...ok...”

He pushed Josh's head off his dick and Josh came up gasping for breath, red face from exertion, eyes locked on that cock.

“Don't wanna come yet,” Sammy said, seeing the needy look on Josh's face. “I still have to fuck you.”

I could see Josh try to hide his excitement as he just nodded, “Sure.”

“Disrespectful,” I whispered to Sammy.

Sammy grabbed Josh's chin with his hand and held it there, “You want to get fucked?”

“Yeah,” Josh answered.

“Yeah what?” Sammy asked.

Josh paused and then he looked down in shame, “Yes sir.”

“Ask me,” Sammy demanded.

“Fuck me sir.”

“What?” Sammy asked.

“Please fuck me sir!” Josh said with a shout.

“Tell him to go upstairs and ready himself.”

Sammy looked st Josh, “Go upstairs, wait for me.”

Josh sprinted up the stairs, looking like a kid who was about to get presents on Christmas.

“Ok,” I said turning Sammy to me, “Deep breath, calm down. You can't just go up there and fuck him. If you shoot too soon then the whole thing is a wash. So relax, get your control back. Ok?”

Sammy nodded, though his cock was still sticking up like a yardstick.

“This is about breaking him,” I explained “You need him not to just like it, you need him to surrender to it. That means pushing him hard, setting the pace and wearing him out. He can't be a partner to this, he has to be the receptacle. You guys aren't fucking, you are breeding him. Got it?”

Sammy nodded.

“You're gonna wanna get caught up in the sex. Resist that urge, hold off on cumming as long as you can. You really need him to just beg for it at the end. Literally beg you to get him off.”

“I can do that, he said, his cock twitching at the thought.

“Ok, I'm gonna be watching, so make it good.”

Sammy smiled and we headed upstairs, to destroy Josh's little jock ass.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1