Parker Brothers

Dubconforlife

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part Eighteen

I woke up tied to my bed and for some reason I didn't much care.

I felt someone gently slapping my face, I looked up and saw the hottest guy I had ever seen. It took me a second to recognize him as Sammy. He smiled at me, “You with us?”

I nodded, grinning, even as part of me was screaming that something was wrong. I turned my head and felt the entire room tilt like I was in a Batman fight scene. I realized I was drugged and damned if I could find any fucks to give about it. I saw John and Eli standing behind Sammy and damn...they were a good looking family.

“Shit,” I muttered, realizing how loopy I was.

“Awwww what's wrong Ace?” Sammy taunted, “Not feeling your best?”

“Why...” I asked, trying to test the bonds, knowing full well there was no way I could break them.

“Why? Why are you tied up? Why are your drugged? All of the above?”

I nodded groggily.

“Because you gave me something special, you gave us all something,” he said looking back at his brothers, “You made us realize how much we could all love each other, and we wanted to show our appreciation to you. You know, return the gift.”

I struggled at the bonds again and nothing was going to give.

“Eli, you wanna show him how much you appreciate finding your inner slut?”

I saw the soccer jock move onto the bed and take hold of my cock with one hand. He jerked me a couple of times and then started to suck me off slowly. His tongue dancing over my thick cock leisurely, teasingly, it was hard to believe that this kid had been a born again virgin only a week ago. He worked my cock over like a kid with a all day sucker, eliciting moans from me even though I knew this was not going to end with me and a happy ending.

I wanted to focus past the pleasure, try to reason with Sammy somehow but the drugs made Eli's tongue my new best friend and all I could do was buck my hips up into the wanting mouth. He worked my shaft up and down, cradling my balls with his other hand. I was acting like I had never been touched before the way I was going on and on.

Sammy grabbed a hunk of my hair and made me look up at him, “You like that? You like Eli's mouth?”

I nodded with a loopy grin, unable to form a thought outside of my cock.

He gave me an evil look, “Then you'll love John's tongue.”

I felt my legs get pulled apart as John lowered him self down and shoved his obscenely large tongue up my ass. I tried to clench my hole closed but with Eli working my dick over like a pro I had no will left to try. I'd been rimmed before by fags I had dominated, making them eat me out was a good punishment to debase guys into knowing they were here to pleasure me, but this was different.

John wasn't trying to bring me pleasure, he had no intention of getting me off. His tongue was forcing it's way up my ass to rape me, to ravage my virgin hole for all time. His hands spread my cheeks wide as he penetrated me over and over again. I screamed as he crushed the walls of my ass with that fucking tongue.

My head thrashed side to side as I realized how John had fucked so many girls with that monster cock of his, he ate them out first. To say his tongue work was impressive would be an understatement, it was long, thick and he was fucking rolling it around in my ass like he owned it. I felt my hips rise up from the bed as I unconsciously tried to shove myself down harder on it. I tried to resist, tried to stop myself but I saw my legs pointed up to the ceiling with my toes curling from every touch his tongue made and knew I was losing this fight.

It felt like a small dick was up in me as John pushed further and further into me, worse my ass was relaxing as I felt myself adjust to having something fucking me. I tried to clench my ass again, a vain attempt to shove the intruder out but it did nothing but drain what little strength I had. This went on for what seemed like forever, Eli sucking my cock right up to the point of no return and John tongue fucking me, making me whimper like a fucking cheerleader on prom night.

Finally Sammy said, “Enough,” and his brothers relented. Ei's mouth came off my leaking cock and John removed his tongue out of my quivering ass.

I laid there panting, I could feel myself sweating like a pig as Sammy looked down at me.

“Ask me to fuck you.”

I shook my head, “Don't do this.”

He just kept smiling, “Have it your way.”

He walked away and I heard them talking amongst themselves. Finally Sammy came back, he had a wet rag in his hand. “Ask me to fuck you.”

“Never.”

He pressed the rag down over my face and I tried to hold my breath but it was no use. I took a deep breath and felt the poppers pull me under fast...

I woke up to moans, loud, needy moans coming from someone who was feeling NO pain. From the way they stuttered it sounded like someone was getting their prostate slammed and each time their joy button was hit their mind skipped a beat and they had to start moaning all over again. I had heard it a million times, I actually got off on it. You dig two fingers up into a cunt and then just watch them twitch and writhe on the bed, begging you to stop and to keep going in the same breath. If you kept it up enough they would break out into a sweat, making your fingers slide into them that much faster, making you stab them all the more, making them cry out even louder.

Just like this guy was doing.

He was loud too, deep voice, throaty moans, this guy was not used to this. The nelly bitches always sounded like a fucking girl getting off but the sound a real man makes as he is being ass fucked, that is a sound like no other. Even delirious on sex, a straight man will try to deny how much he is enjoying it. There is nothing sexier than seeing a fucking butch guy bite his lip to stop from screaming for more as you finger fuck him. The way his whole body tenses up, the eyes clenched shut, because to open them and make eye contact would mean this was really happening, he was really getting prepped to get fucked.

This guy was fighting it though, you could hear it. The grunts and sounds were all strangled, he was stopping himself from really letting go and just screaming for someone to fuck him. He had to know what was coming, the way his entire body reacted to two small fingertips, imagine a whole cock, a whole cock up in you, just crushing it's way through your guts, forcing it's mass into you. The guy would be terrified because he knows getting fucked will hurt, but he is also scared because he knows that he thought that about the fingers at first too.

The voice hiccups a bit and the tone goes higher, oh yeah, someone just got tagged for the first time. Prostates are tricky bitches, everyone knows the general area of them so any idiot can rub around and eventually get lucky. But if you know what you;re doing, you can actually tag the right spot, not around it, not beside it, but you can really hit it, and when you do it's like a fucking reset button in the guy's head. All the doubts, the panic, the worry, it all just goes white and for the briefest of moments, you know what nirvana is like.

“FUCK!” I scream as the finger slides out of my ass.

I opened my eyes and see Sammy looking down at me, “Morning,” he says with an evil smile as he jabs two fingers back into me, dragging them over my prostate, making my hips buck upwards and my cock weep precum. My bottom lip is numb as I threaten to bite through it to keep myself from whimpering. His fingertips hit my spot again and I feel my mind blur and hear my own voice call out, “RIGHT THERE!” before I can stop it.

Sammy's chuckle sinks into my brain as I realize how far gone I am. My ass is loosened up, I've been out cold for a good while with his hand up in me. My ass should be burning from his intrusion but instead all I feel are tiny sparks of electricity shooting through me every time he enters me. He hits the spot another three times for good measure, each time I buck upwards, my hard cock throwing precum everywhere as I cry out in carnal ecstasy.

“Tell me to fuck you,” Sammy says, fingerfucking me like a pro.

I shake my head, not trusting myself to speak.

He shrugs and I feel his fingers leave my ass, I hate the fact that part of me wants to push back to keep them in me. I take a deep breath, wondering what his new torture is when I feel the head of my vibrator push against my hole. The same vibrator I have used for years to break down the toughest guys I knew The same fucking vibrator that has made grown jocks cry is pushed into me and I try to tense up, a desperate attempt to push it out.

But ,y ass is too loose, I don't have the strength to do anything but hiss as it forces it's way in. Maybe he doesn't know where to put it? Maybe the kid wont know how to use it effectively? There's a chance that he...

He flicks it on and the head begins to vibrate right over my spot, and my eyes fly open as I let out a silent scream, my mouth agape as I feel this piece f plastic make me it's bitch in no time flat. I feel the velcro straps cinch around my thighs as he fastens it off in place, the fucking head of the thing beating it's head against my fucking ass button a million times minute.

“N-no...please...Sammy...pleas......oh fuck....” I try to beg.

“What?” he said putting a hand up to his ear, “Harder?” He turned the remote dial and I feel the head vibrate faster and my screams are thunderous

“FUCK! OH FUCK....FUCK....IT'S....PLEASE....PLEASE...OHHHH FUCKKKK....” I am bucking up and down off the bed, effectively fucking myself on this thing unconsciously.

“There you go,” he says softly, “That's what you need right? You like that?”

I shake my head but my fucking moans say otherwise. My cock...motherfucker my cock. If someone as much breathed on it right now I would cum, gallons of fucking spooge everywhere, just from having something up my ass. I try to focus but it's impossible, the feelings inside my ass are too much. I am fighting with every shred of my sanity, but god damn....god damn what a fucking feeling.

“Feel that up in you,” he whispers into my ear, “Feel how it fills you, make you whole...that's just plastic. That's just a fucking toy.” He pulls away and I feel something warm smack my face. “Imagine this now.”

I look over and see his cock, that fucking perfect Parker cock.

It's massive, jutting out of the small strip of pale skin that is surrounded by Sammy's smooth, tanned body. His dirty blond pubes are trimmed and his balls are smooth, looking like a diagram of what an ideal cock should look like. Where John's is bigger, it is obviously bigger. It's too long, off balance, but not Sammy. Sammy's cock is just perfect, over nine inches of prime, Texas meat, attached to the all American, baseball jock that everyone thinks is a fucking angel. A cock that was made to own people, attached to a high school senior who wanted nothing more than to have it worshiped.

“Dude, I can see your pupils dilate just looking at it,” he said slapping my face again, “You love this cock don't you?”

I was drugged, I was being fucked by a vibrator and mentally beat. Normally I would have said something snide or try to take the power back but I was exhausted, so all I did was stare at it and nod.

“Open your mouth,” he said, moving the head closer.

I didn't suck cock, not as a rule. I mean I would suck it to turn a guy on, or to make them more pliable, but that was on my terms, that was me taking their cock in my hand and then sucking on it. People didn't shove their cocks in my mouth, ever. But as he pushed it towards my closed lips, I felt something in me shiver as I opened my mouth and let him rest his cock on my tongue.

“Feel that,” he said and then slapped my forehead, “I didn't say close your mouth! You don't get to suck this yet.”

My mouth was watering as I laid there, mouth open, dying to roll my tongue around this boy's cock.

“This could be fucking you right now. Feel that? Feel it's weight? Feel the warmth...”

Our eyes were locked and all I could do was nod slightly.

“You love this cock?”

Another nod.

“Prove it.”

I let out a moan as I engulfed his cock with my mouth, The taste of his precum flooded my tastebuds as I rolled my tongue over his fat head the best I could. I did love this cock, if I had this cock I would rule the world, I would make anyone bow at my feet. With this cock I could do anything at all. I loved it, so much. I felt drool slip down my cheek as I struggled to get as much of it in my mouth as possible. It was so fucking big, my jaw ached just trying to get around it. The fact it was so god damned thick...just having it my mouth turned me on more that I thought possible. My ego was lost as I tripped over myself to show him how glorious I thought it was. But it was obvious he didn't want a blow job, at least not a conventional one. He kept pushing into y mouth and now I could feel the thick vein press down on my tongue as his head forced it's way deeper. I gagged at first and he grabbed a hunk of hair, “Relax, breathe through your nose...”

I heard my own words thrown back at me and I felt a wave of rage as I realized I had been debasing myself on this kid's cock. A swell of defiance rose up in me and I felt myself focus for the first time all night. I wasn't a bitch, I wasn't a fucking bottom, I wasn't going...

I began to choke as his cockhead pushed past my tongue and breached my throat. I thrashed but with my arms still tied I couldn't move.

“You can relax and take it or pass out,” he said, his cock still pushing down my throat. “Either way, I am going to fuck your throat.”

My vision blurred as I felt my air getting cut off. I started to panic but there was nothing I could do, his cock filled my throat and I heard him laugh, “There is it, you almost got it.”

Everything was spinning as my air stopped and I felt a huge swell of terror and then nothing...as his cock plunged all the way into my throat. I laid there, not moving he began to really facefuck me with that monster. I was in shock, the lack of air had placed me in a stupor as I felt his massive balls slap my chin. “See. How. Much, Easier. It. Is. When. You. Submit!” he said, accenting each word with a thrust. He pressed his pubes to my nose and I felt his cock swell in my throat as he shot.

“You are going to beg me to fuck you by the end of the night,” he declared while cumming, “You are going to crawl to me on all fours and fucking weep to ride my cock.”

I wanted to shake my head but I just laid there, letting him dump his first load down my throat. I felt his cock slip out and I gagged and coughed as I drew breath again. He shook his cock and cum splattered over my face, he chuckled and I couldn't figure out why until he said,

“That's a good cunt, lick up my mess...what a good boy.”

My tongue stopped as I realized, I had been licking my face, trying to catch any drop of this boygod's nectar.

We locked eyes again and he just gave me a wink.

And then pressed the popper rag over my face again as I screamed.

He was fucking winning.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6

• 4 weeks later...

Part Nineteen

I woke up to my ass being eaten out.

It wasn't John, because the fucking tongue felt like a tongue and not a small dick unto itself. But whoever it was had skill, what they lacked in girth they made up for in enthusiasm, which was turning me on despite myself. I was blindfolded and my arms were bound above my head, it took me a second to realize my legs were not tied and in fact, spread willingly.

I groaned which must have let them know I was awake.

I felt someone lightly slap my face, “Hey Ace, you with us?”

Sammy's voice sounded so fucking pleasant, I wondered how much shit this kid had gotten away with over the years because he looked and sounded so innocent.

“Stop,” I moaned as that tongue probed deeper.

“Awww, that's not what you were saying a little bot ago,” Sammy said with a laugh, I heard a click and then my voice coming from a speaker.

“Harder...fuck yeah...deeper...deeper...”

I said that?

“See? Just like you told me. The more aggressive and demanding the top is, the more they secretly want to be fucked.”

“No!” I screamed, trying to clench my ass shut. But I was still drugged and the poppers I just woke up from had left me dazed and weak. And also, it felt amazing getting eaten out.

“Still some fight in you, that's cute.” Sammy's voice now had an edge. There was silence, save the slurping of the mouth on my ass and I began to worry.

I felt something wet and cool on my arm and the smell of alcohol.

“Little prick,” Sammy said and I felt a sharp pain in my arm for a moment.

“What the fuck,” I screamed, “What did you just...” and my world slid sideways.

There was a warmth moving through my arm and then into my chest. The moment it felt like it hit my heart my whole world changed. My mind went into a haze, warm, soft haze where nothing was wrong. Suddenly I was cooing about the tongue up my ass because it felt so fucking incredible. I tried to talk but all I could do was slur as I spread my legs wider.

The blindfold was removed and I looked up and saw Sammy smiling down at me, “Better?”

I could feel drool slipping down my cheek as I nodded.

He reached up and unfasten my arms and I fell back onto the bed completely, “Not going to need that are we?”

I heard his words but they made little sense to me, fuck that tongue felt good.

“You like that? You like being eaten out?”

I nodded, closing my eyes in ecstasy.

“Then you should thank him.”

I looked up between my legs and I saw Josh down there, smiling back at me.

Josh? Fucking Josh? Low man Josh? Party slut Josh? He was eating me...

He dove back in and I moaned as my worries vanished as I felt touch me deep inside.

“And a couple more friends wanted to say hey too...”

I glanced over and saw the rest of the house naked, standing there stroking their cocks. I had fucked and each and every one these guys, Made them beg for it, made them love it, I had twisted all of them. And they were looking at me like I was lunch.

Chad walked over, cock in hand and turned my head towards it, “Suck my cock bitch.”

I wanted to refuse, I wanted to fucking spit on it...but Josh's tongue was so fucking good and I was feeling so mellow...I opened my mouth and felt him slide his cock across my tongue.

“Get to it cunt.”

The name moved something inside me and I began to roll my tongue over his cockhead, relishing the taste of his precum.

“Holy shit,” Chad exclaimed, “He's really going at it.”

Sammy grabbed my hair and made eye contact with me, “That's cause you like it, don't you?”

The question confused me, I didn't want to like it...but couldn't remember why. In fact all I could feel was fucking pleasure and more pleasure and I didn't want it to stop. I nodded slightly as I worked the shaft of the cock.

I heard the other guys cheer as Sammy let go of my head and let me get back to work.

“Yeah work that fucking cock,” Chad muttered as he forced more of his cock into my mouth, “I used to fucking destroy pussy before I met you. I had a girlfriend and a fucking sidepiece...” his cock kept forcing past my tongue until hit the back of my mouth, “You remember, got me high...fucked me five times that night until I didn't know which way was up?” His head was pushing down my throat and I felt panicked for a moment but Josh licked harder and my eyes went to the back of my head. “Yeah...you fucking had me so fucked up I was crying for your cock...made me question my fucking mind.” His cock started to push down my throat and I could hear him groan, “And now you're just a hole for my cock...you like that? You like that cunt?”

All I could do was gag but he didn't care, he positioned in and out of my mouth harder and harder until I felt his shaft pulse and shot after shot of hot cum was forced down my throat. He pulled back so he could spray my tongue, “Eat my load bitch, that's what bitches do...eat it.”

Slowly I swallowed his load, shame burning through me. This wasn't me, I wasn't supposed to be doing this...

Another wave of fucking perfection floated through me and I gulped the whole load down. Honestly it wasn't that bad...

“Hey!” a hand slapped my face. I looked over and saw Paul with his throbbing cock, “Open.”

There was a memory of not wanting this...but I just did it and it hadn't been so bad...

I leaned forward and started to service the cock in front of me, wondering if he was going to taste as good as the last guy.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7

Part Twenty

I woke up and instantly regretted it.

The sunlight coming through the window hurt my eyes and I groaned as I turned away from it My entire body was sore, achy, I just felt like shit in general. My mouth was dry and my head was ringing, all the telltale signs I had been drugged.

I looked over and Sammy was sitting next to my bed, a small smile on his face.

“Morning,” he said cheerfully, “How you feeling?”

“Like shit,” I said, even my voice hurt my ears.

“Water?” he asked, a bottled water in his hands.

I sat up and groaned again, “What's in it?”

“Little bit of X, some GHB.”

I held the bottle and just looked at him, “Why would I drink this?”

He shrugged, “Cause you feel like shit and that will make you feel better.”

“And fuck with my head.”

He leaned forward and gave me a smile that could sell ice to Eskimos, “I don't need drugs to do that.”

I felt something move in my gut and I broke eye contact with him.

“Just drink it, don't be a pussy.”

I wanted to fight him but he was right, I felt like shit and the x would take the edge off. Besides, I knew his game and could control myself. I took a sip and put the bottle down, “So what now?”

“What do you want to do?”

“You had your fun, you made your point. We're even.”

“Even?” he asked, “Bitch we haven't even started.”

Again I felt something twist in me when he called me bitch put I pushed past it, “What's your damage? You wanted to fuck your brothers, I gave that to you.”

“Not before drugging me, fucking me, fucking me with your friend, pretty much humiliating me and making me beg for it.”

“You liked it,” I shot back.

“So did you,” he smiled.

“What the fuck you mean?”

He pulled out his phone and tossed it over, “Take a look.”

My mouth went dry as I picked it up and opened the videos. There I was, one the living room floor, on my knees, mouth open as Josh jerked off. I could hear one of the guys say,” Open up cunt...get ready for your meal.”

Sammy's voice asked, “You want that cum?”

I nodded, looking like a dog being denied a treat. My face was already covered in cum but I seemed oblivious to it. Josh grunted, “Cumming...” and I sat up and waited. Spurts of hot cum came blasting out of his cock, spraying my face again as I desperately tried to catch as much in my mouth as I could.

A flash of the saltiness danced through my mind and I felt that same feeling in my gut again.

Sammy moved over to the bed, “This one you'll like...” he said taking the phone and opening up another one.

I was on my back, legs spread and Chad had my vibrator in his hand. The guys had surrounded me, looking down like I was just another fucked up cheerleader we invited over to run a train on. Chad placed the vibrator to my ass and I saw myself arch my back and moan.

“You want this?” he asked as he tickled my hole with the tip, “You want this?”

“Please...” my voice begged, and for a second I was there, on the floor...hungry...

“See?” Sammy whispered, “Looks at you beg.”

My mouth was open as I watched Chad slowly push the vibrator into me as I whimpered on the screen. My head thrashed from side to side as Chad slowly fucked me with the thin vibrator. He had an evil smile on his face as he made me dance on the floor, he shoved it up there and I saw him twist the dial and I went wild.

“Oh god..oh god...” I screamed, my ass slamming on the ground like I was trying to shove it in me even further.

Sammy came on screen and knelt down near me, “You like that? You like how that feels?”

“More...more...” I panted, sweat and cum dripping from my face.

“You want more? You want a cock up there?”

I was still moaning on the screen but you could see that I had paused.

“Imagine it...” Sammy whispered, “How good it would feel...don't you want your pussy filled?”

On screen I let out a throaty moan and in there here and now, I felt my ass loosen up and my cock twitched.

“See?” Sammy said putting the phone down, “Look how much you liked it?”

I couldn't move, I was simultaneously horrified by what I saw and reliving it in flashes of memory. I had liked it, what the fuck? That wasn't me..I wouldn't...I...

Sammy got off the bed as I sat there in a stupor.

“Look at me.”

I turned and he had undressed himself. He was standing there naked, looking like a fucking Greek statue. His blond, surfer hair, the all american boy face, the smooth, cut pecs, the fucking six pac that could shred cheese...and his cock. His fucking, heavy, thick, Parker cock. Even soft it was amazing, just hanging there over his smooth, massive balls, it looked like a sleeping dragon, just waiting to be awakened.

“It's simple, you said if yourself,” he said casually as his cock started to fill and enlarge, “You said men respond to the top dog, the alpha.”

I just nodded as that fucking dick was over six inches and not even really hard yet, I couldn't look away.

“And how do we measure who the alpha is?” he said, taking the shaft and lazily stroking himself to full hardness.

The purple head of his cock was swollen and looked angry. Precum was gathering on the tip and I felt that same feeling in my gut as I just stared, hypnotized.

“Whoever has the biggest cock is the alpha,” he said softly, “You said that, remember?”

I nodded, his voice seeming from far away.

“Look at my cock,” he said taking his hand away, letting it just sway there in front of him, the fucking donkey dick pointing straight up, smearing just under his belly button with cock snot. It was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen, hands down. The vein in the center pulsed and it felt like the blood pounding through his dick was pounding through my head.

“So you have a choice,” he said, reaching over for the water, “Drink up, and we get down to business...” With his other hand he grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes, “Or you never know what it feels like to be fucked by this?”

He stroked his cock once hard, making his precum fly and land on my cheek.

It was warm, I could smell his dick...my mouth was watering...

“Who's the alpha?” he asked.

Without ever taking my eyes off his cock I took the water and finished the bottle in one gulp.

“Who. Is. The. Alpha?” he asked.

I tossed the bottle on the ground as I felt my head start to fuzz.

“You're the alpha Sammy, you are....” and I leaned forward and began to worship his cock slavishly.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12