Sluts, how often do you deal with STDs?

breakland

I had dreams of being a total pig, cumdump, whore, but so far every time I've tried, I have gotten something. So far chlamydia twice and something else after pigging out two weekends at saunas and parties. Out of about 4 attempts at wild bb weekends, this happened to me twice. I'm using prep, so not really concerned with that, it's the other bugs.

Now, after the lockdown let up in my area, I fucked an anon cumdump. Now I think I need to get tested again. Having mild symptoms and bottom says he clear but not feeling good about it.

Am I just unlucky or is this to be expected living the life of a piggy cum whore?

How many stds have you had in a year of barebacking and really pigging out?

Any advice or insight into this? This is scaring me away from bb, but then I read all the stories and see all the guys on bbrt  and at bath houses and think is it just me? How are they managing it?

Edited by breakland

• breakland changed the title to Sluts, how often do you deal with STDs?

I'm not a full bb cumdump but I got around quite a bit before the pandemic. Ive had just about everything at some point. I'm currently neg and on prep. It used to scare me about getting sti and such, but depending on where you are treatment is hard to come by if you have insurance or a low-cost clinic nearby. I've found most folks in the bb community are pretty laid back about these things as it somewhat comes with the territory. Just be honest with yourself and your partners about what's going on.

Being on prep I do a quarterly check up, and about once or twice a year I come up for something, and have to get treated.

All the time when I was slutting it up in the sauna. Since I moved mostly to parties, zero. Seems the party crowd take better care of themselves, at least around here.

I got syphilis from a one on one with a friend though. If you’re BBing you’re going to get STIs. My take? Suck it up, it’s so worth it  😜

• Like 4

I  am slut and cumdump I expect STIs but I try to mitigate it. When I was whoring myself out in Berlin a German bottom suggested taking Doxycycline.  I have. It may not not be right as it is an antibiotic but I use it just before I have sex and so far fingers crossed no STI but it does not help you against Gonorrhoea only Syph and Clamyd. It maybe a placebo effect but it works ok for me. But I am also realistic I one day have to face consequences.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Scottyrim said:

I  am slut and cumdump I expect STIs but I try to mitigate it. When I was whoring myself out in Berlin a German bottom suggested taking Doxycycline.  I have. It may not not be right as it is an antibiotic but I use it just before I have sex and so far fingers crossed no STI but it does not help you against Gonorrhoea only Syph and Clamyd. It maybe a placebo effect but it works ok for me. But I am also realistic I one day have to face consequences.

I do the same, except I take it 24 hours after a heavy session.  It does seem very effective at preventing chlamydia and syphilis: I haven’t had either since a started taking doxy, and that was about 3 years ago.  It is completely ineffective against gonorrhoea, though: I’ve just had my quarterly prep check up, and have been diagnosed with gonno yet again 😡

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

When I attend a bath house or cruise club full on orgy I almost always get STD's. After the first raw cock goes in me I just feel i'm past the point of no return and don't care who or how may guys fuck and fill me after that so might as well make the most of the situation. The same goes for overseas travellers, although they're few and far between at present. If you want to really enjoy a full on bareback sex lifestyle you just have to embrace the risk and make the most of the opportunities presented to you. Could I avoid orgies or go back to using condoms? In a word - No. Once you make the transition to being a bareback slut the thought of taking any and all raw cock and enjoying the many experiences that presents just keeps bringing you back. But don't take any form of antibiotics as a form of prevention, their efficacy will reduce over time.

51 minutes ago, CumWhoreNZ said:

But don't take any form of antibiotics as a form of prevention, their efficacy will reduce over time.

There’s another thread in the Sexual Health section of this site devoted entirely to the discussion of the use of doxycycline as a prophylactic.  Opinions differ about its efficacy and the ethics using it this way, but it’s worth a read if you are thinking about going down this route.

15 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

There’s another thread in the Sexual Health section of this site devoted entirely to the discussion of the use of doxycycline as a prophylactic.  Opinions differ about its efficacy and the ethics using it this way, but it’s worth a read if you are thinking about going down this route.

Killing off the mild or weakened ones just makes the stronger ones more prevalent and stronger. So in effect, you're actively making stronger STIs that won't be affected by antibiotics. It's stupid and irresponsible not only for yourself but that you are also passing those along into the community.

Edited by leaker30
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, leaker30 said:

Killing off the mild or weakened ones just makes the stronger ones more prevalent and stronger. So in effect, you're actively making stronger STIs that won't be affected by antibiotics. It's stupid and irresponsible not only for yourself but that you are also passing those along into the community.

I knew we’d end up going here.  You could have posted this in the other thread where it belongs, but as you didn’t, here’s my reply:

Targeted use of doxycycline in this way can actually reduce antibiotic use.  If I use it as a prophylactic once a month over the course of a year, I consume 24 x 100mg of doxycycline.  If I DON’T use it and contract chlamydia twice in that same year, I have to use 28 x 100mg of doxycycline to clear the infection.

That’s already 4 x 100mg I’ve saved, and that doesn’t include all the additional doses of doxycycline that would have to have been prescribed to the people I pass the infection on to, assuming they get tested at all.

And we haven’t even started with all the penicillin I’ve saved by not contracting syphilis and passing that on as well.

Although I agree that the overuse of some antibiotics can indeed do societal harm,  doxycycline is already an extremely common and very widely prescribed antibiotic, often taken on a daily basis by long-term sufferers of acne and other minor infections.  On balance, its occasional use as a prophylactic against chlamydia and syphilis is considerably less harmful to society than allowing those infections to proliferate unnecessarily.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Pickup gono every year or two - depending on how much I’m fucking

i test a lot so it’s picked up quick when I’m active

i guess an upside(?) of quarantine is limited chances to get it.

(I dox prep/pep dose for the rare occasions atm I’m active - it’s basically meant clymidia and Syph are nonstarters for me.)

• Like 1