Sluts, how often do you deal with STDs?

breakland

As a newbie, I am curious if there is a thread or topic somewhere I have not yet stumbled upon which explains or attempts to explain "why" people seem to WANT these STIs or "bugs"?

Honestly, I don't get it. There is nothing fun nor sexy about any of these. 

Anyway, I was naively hoping that if all of us wanted to avoid them it would actually help reduce their prevalence. Wishful thinking I guess...sounds like not only are people NOT actively avoiding them, but they are perpetuating the spread of them and that I seriously do not understand. So, any topic I should read to gain some additional insight?

• Like 2

On 5/21/2021 at 10:44 AM, FunCheerSlut said:

As a newbie, I am curious if there is a thread or topic somewhere I have not yet stumbled upon which explains or attempts to explain "why" people seem to WANT these STIs or "bugs"?

Anyway, I was naively hoping that if all of us wanted to avoid them it would actually help reduce their prevalence. Wishful thinking I guess...sounds like not only are people NOT actively avoiding them, but they are perpetuating the spread of them and that I seriously do not understand. So, any topic I should read to gain some additional insight?

yes i understand... in some countries its a crime to spread STIs on purpose... i think its a personality or mental disorder... cant explain it other way

Seems like every coupe months STDs are no fun, and AIDS is no fun either. I was full blown years ago had to receive treatment or I’d of died. That’s just what happens when you a  bugchasing anonymous cumdump slutty fag. 

• Moderators
On 5/21/2021 at 8:44 AM, FunCheerSlut said:

On 5/22/2021 at 6:35 PM, 1000GUYS said:

yes i understand... in some countries its a crime to spread STIs on purpose... i think its a personality or mental disorder... cant explain it other way

Moderator's Note: STI chasing other than HIV is an off-limits topic. Please do not discuss it further. 

I probably get and STD twice a year. I actually just got treated for chlymidia yesterday so I'm out of commission for two weeks 😞

The interesting thing though is out of the roughly dozen times I've had something, only one of those times was from bottoming. Every other case was either from me topping or blow jobs.

• 3 months later...

This is to be expected if you are having bareback sex. since i'm on prep i test almost every 3 months positive on chlamydia or/and gonorrhea. in the beginning i was shocked how easy it was to catch something but now it doesn't surprise me anymore. how crazy it sounds, you're going to accept it by time and don't bother any longer about it

• Like 1

German guy here. Started prep 7 month ago. 

Got tested every 3 month during prep checkups and in between I do home test with SAM(*) .

So far 2 times gono 2 times chlam... 

First time I was scared but today I think its normal if you go for a hunt in bb forest. 

(*) SAM is a program from German aids Hilfe, you collect blood, urine, ass and mouth swipes to a laboratory and it is tested for gono chlamydia syphilis hiv

Edited by LeFrett

On 12/25/2020 at 3:02 AM, BlkSTDPig said:

I'm such a filthy pig that I catch a different STD almost every month. This year alone I've caught chlamydia and gono multiple times. I even had a nasty case of syphilis which restricted my sex life to gloryholes and "black out" sex parties due to a obvious lesion on my dick. Throughout all of this, I never once considered stopping or slowing down fucking random men raw. I embrace all of it as part of what comes with being a whore. 

Love to take your load 

• 1 year later...

Before Covid I was picking something up about once every month or so. I’m a high risk bottom I guess as most are anonymous, and I keep my ass plugged between raw tops to keep the seed inside me. 

But I’ve been negative since 2020 somehow now! I’ve been taking just as many loads, average about 1 load a day but most are collected on a weekend sex party. 

• Like 2

Fortunately I have been lucky to not have experienced a lot of STI. Beside being poz I think I’ve had other STI once or twice however I have been exposed handful of times to have to get tested and treated for precaution. My partner is a nurse and he and I get tested every 3 months for free. Because we attend BB events, parties, and regular hook up every week, we think it’s responsible of us to get tested every 3 months to be safe. I think we get tested at least 4-5x in a typical year. He and I hookup at least 2-3x a week, depending on our schedule, with guys we know or meet up so the need to ensure we get tested is important 

I am a big proponent of being an ethical slut. If we choose the path of centering our sex life and sexual desire as a big part of our life, we should also be responsible enough to ensure we are keeping ourselves safe and those we play with. I am fortunate that I have a good group of top friends that I call up to meet up for play and those group of guys I care to ensure I be safe and honest and mitigate any STI risks.