Best ways of getting a Top to cum in you while getting fucked

Scottyrim

I love being bred but at the Bathhouse you will have multiple guys who will try not to cum in the first , second or third guy they fuck, trying to get their moneys worth.

What techniques do you use to get a guy to cum in you while getting fucked ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can tell you what NOT to do . . . at sex parties etc. with casual fucking it amazes how often I’ll slide into a bottom only to have him IMMEDIATELY start demanding ‘BREED ME BREED ME’. I am not into that. It takes time to fuck. Not even three minutes in . . . “are you going to breed me?” UGH.  The immediate pressure to cum cum cum has the opposite effect!   And I hate having orders barked at me.   

In fact I find lately if I am having trouble cumming it helps to try NOT to!   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I up the hospitality. I have lube, poppers, weed, cock rings a few toys. Anything to keep their interest and pleasure up. If they want to fuck for 2 mins the have what they need to blow and go. If they fuck for 30 mins we won’t need breaks for anything. A lot depends on the vibe of the guy. If he’s shy I keep it simple so he doesn’t get overwhelmed and leave. More experienced guys that take the lead I cheer them on. 

• Like 3

I'm one of those cliche "It's not the destination, it's the journey" kind of guys.

I enjoy the sex. The feel of him working his cock in either slowly or quickly if I got him worked up from the start; the repetitive pleasure of feeling him slide in and out; working my muscles to massage his cock; his hands on me and feeling his excitement build...

Yeah, the cum is icing on the cake and I will certainly do my best to get him there, but I really enjoy the cake as well!

• Like 2

I am mostly bottom but I still top. There is not much a bottom can do to make me cum if I don't want to. For me it's all about how the hole feels around my dick. If your hole is too tight or too loose, it won't work. Or if you're not 100% clean back there or you move too much. Many times, I will be getting close and the bottom does something that kills the oncoming orgasm. When I bottom, yes I want the load but I'd never ask for it. That just seems desperate to me. If the top is really enjoying himself, I trust that he will let the cum fly. It's also been my experience that a top doesn't circle back just to cum in me when he's had the chance before. The best part to me is when I sense that the top didn't really want to cum so soon and he's really trying to hold back by slowing down his thrusting, but in the end he just gives in because my ass was just outstanding. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Let me preface this by saying that I don’t take it upon myself - ever - to try to bring a Top to an orgasm he doesn’t want. I know I don’t speak for all bottoms, but it’s never about me and what I can “get”. I can’t even really relate to bottoms who approach Tops in a consumptive, predatory way.

That said, I find the best way to make sure you bring your Top to climax is to listen to him. I mean “listen” in a broad, general way, not just listening carefully to what he says and the sounds he makes, but also paying close attention to  the subtleties of his motions, the change of intensity and angle of his grip, the tempo of his breathing, the little shifts in the timing and tangent if his thrusts. This requires you to shift your central focus off your own pleasure and onto his, but opens up a wealth of cues to his sexual response. When you become attuned to it, you can begin trying subtle techniques to see which ones stimulate him more without accidentally hitting his off switch.

Recently I’ve encountered a local Top who may be the most sophisticated fucksmith ever to cunt me (and that’s saying something) and I am revelling in simply “observing” his broad range of technique. Every breeding by him is a Master Class in Taking Cock - if you’re an attentive student. I would never dream of trying to bring him to climax early, even though I have skills of my  own, but when he tells me he’s ready, I have absolutely made myself attuned to him and his sexual rhythm at that moment that I can respond to ensure he gets his brass ring.

Mmm. Excuse me now. I need to go send someone a message... 🙂

• Like 3

10 hours ago, browsernmob said:

I have great anak muscle control, so I open my hole up for easy access.   When I feel the guys cock growing, I start flexing my ass muscles.   Usually the top will release shortly after!

teach me, master queen!! i need to learn

• Upvote 1

When I go to a group fuck such as cumunion as a top, I want to enjoy myself so I  fuck around for at least an hour before I even think of breeding. I like to try at least 6 to 12 asses before I select the one I liked the best, then I go back and breed him.  Most tops do the same, there's little seeding for the first hour then it's a total cum fest.

• Like 1

I like to get a feel for a guy, some you can tell want to hear you beg for their load fast but most wanna hear how good their cock feels inside me, egging them along slowly, using my anal muscles to give a squeeze at random. When I feel them getting closer their moans and breathing I start gripping more, moaning and begging for their load to send them over the edge.

i never beg for a load before they have had fun fucking me, while I love taking a load at Diana’s I expect them to shop around so I wanna give them a good fuck so they come back and finish off with me.

Are we speaking specifically in the context of sex parties/bathhouses/etc.?  I think the principle is the same.  Many tops actually do not like bottoms that use them just for a quick load.  They want us to enjoy their cock.  

I'll agree with earlier posts.  What I find works best for me is to let my top be in the driver seat.  It's about being responsive to his sounds and movements; bit of a call-and-response type of scenario.  I'll try and have my moans occur right after his and match his intensity - not in a mimicking fashion, but just a way to demonstrate that we are in sync with one another.  Looking him directly in the eyes is also a big plus.  If he starts to move faster and harder, I make sure I open myself up for him more.  I won't beg for his load; only after I get an idea that he's close will I react in a way (even if non-verbal) that he can let loose on me and that I'll accept his wad.  

Once his cock has finished cumming, I don't push him out.  I'll let him take his time catching his breath, come in for a deep kiss, and welcome a warm embrace.  I enjoy the post-coital connection just as much as the act itself.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 1:05 AM, bbfarm said:

I can tell you what NOT to do . . . at sex parties etc. with casual fucking it amazes how often I’ll slide into a bottom only to have him IMMEDIATELY start demanding ‘BREED ME BREED ME’. I am not into that. It takes time to fuck. Not even three minutes in . . . “are you going to breed me?” UGH.  The immediate pressure to cum cum cum has the opposite effect!   And I hate having orders barked at me.   

In fact I find lately if I am having trouble cumming it helps to try NOT to!   

Well said! 

• Like 1