bihairy

I met him on a sex app. He said he loved daddy dick and wanted my loads.  We made arrangements to connect the next day. I went over to his place and he was on tohis hands and knees with his ass ready to get my cock.  I undressed and started rubbing my cock against his asshole.  He had pre-lubed his ass and it was wet and warm. My cock got hard quickly. He was moaning and asking for papi dick to slide inside.  I plunged my cock inside that hot warm wet hole. It was amazing and felt so good. We both groaned in pleasure and he pushed his ass back against me as I pushed in deeper.  "I love your dick" he muttered.  "I love your ass" I said.  The slapping sound of our skin on skin was so hot.  I pumped and pounded and banged that hole.  I grabbed his hips and really slammed him.  My cock expanded and I exploded.  A nice creamy load deep inside him.  I couldn't stop fucking it felt so good.  I pounded more.  He was moaning and groaning "fuck me papi" I did!

I kept fucking and sliding in and out of that wet cummy hole.  I shot a second load deep inside his ass.  It felt so good to fuck him.  I slowly pulled out and a glob of cum dripped out of his hole.  I was getting dressed when he said "lets do it again next week!"  I agreed, and we have done it 2 more times.  I love breeding ass.  Never enough.  Love putting loads deep inside till my balls are empty!

IMG_0116.JPG

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1