Question for Bottom guys

Question for bottoms:

As a top, I am sometimes asked how an ass feels and if I can describe what it feels like when I am sliding in and out.  I have explained that it feels like I am fucking silk.  It is warm and moist and feels so good. I love when there is a sloppy hole but even when not already loaded it feels so silky good.

What does a cock feel like when it is going in and out? When I fuck, I love when I hit  a guys prostate.  Or when he squeezes my cock with his ass muscles.  Can you tell me what it feels like? I know it's good of course but try to describe if you can.  Thanks

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, bihairy said:

What does a cock feel like when it is going in and out? When I fuck, I love when I hit  a guys prostate.  Or when he squeezes my cock with his ass muscles.  Can you tell me what it feels like? I know it's good of course but try to describe if you can.  Thanks

It really, really depends on the cock in question. And it's not just a function of size, though that (length, girth, or both) can be important factors. So can how it's used. So can the position taken.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

It really, really depends on the cock in question. And it's not just a function of size, though that (length, girth, or both) can be important factors. So can how it's used. So can the position taken.

Love when I hit his prostate. I fucked a buddy today and was hitting his prostate just right and he had a huge orgasm.  I could feel his ass clench and quiver.  It felt so good, it was for sure an anal orgasm as he did not shoot any cum.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, bihairy said:

Question for bottoms:

As a top, I am sometimes asked how an ass feels and if I can describe what it feels like when I am sliding in and out.  I have explained that it feels like I am fucking silk.  It is warm and moist and feels so good. I love when there is a sloppy hole but even when not already loaded it feels so silky good.

Hey well agree totally with the feeling as a top, but also as an experienced bottom, the sensations are fuckin mind blowing, especially if the top knows how to read the bottoms hole, encouraging him to open up deep and wide for him...the feel of a big raw cock popping through the second sphincter and then beyond makes me want more....I love to share the experiences i have gained with new less experienced bottoms too (the same applies to both big raw cock and ffist too) 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ScottyPstar said:

Its a feeling of connection as his cock slides in and out of my ass as he controls me for his pleasure and my reward is his pumping his seed into me telling me that my hole was just what he needed.

Well said

• Upvote 2

Pure bliss is what it feels like, I love it when he first pushes into me feeling the head slide past my O-Ring!!

I really enjoy when he uses just the head, going really fast in and out as I squeeze my ass muscle around the head.  But the top of the list is when he fucks me hard and fast, hitting my prostate making me cum hands free right as he fills my ass with his boiling hot cum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ItsCasey said:

Pure bliss is what it feels like, I love it when he first pushes into me feeling the head slide past my O-Ring!!

I really enjoy when he uses just the head, going really fast in and out as I squeeze my ass muscle around the head.  But the top of the list is when he fucks me hard and fast, hitting my prostate making me cum hands free right as he fills my ass with his boiling hot cum.

This!

Mmm does depend on top and how he using it but in general feels great. Just pleasure knowing top  inside nothing between, knowing if I do a good job he will cum in me my reward for doing a good job n I know he will own my ass from then onwards.

17 hours ago, ItsCasey said:

Totally love when a bottom knows how to use his ass muscles to squeeze my cock and head as I’m sliding in and out. Recently I fucked a guy that does that and it gives me mind blowing pleasure and orgasms. Of course I try and return the favor but slamming into his hole and hitting his prostate trying to make him have anal orgasm. When I am in sync with my fuck partner and we both cum it’s fantastic. On the other hand I sometimes am the selfish top and love getting my nut first.  

• Like 2

Guest ff-whole

Probably by accident I have learned to use my ass muscles and I can squeeze in a pulsatile manner so it feels like I am milking the tops' dick like you would mlk a cows' teet...
When I was once inside a womans' vagina she started coughing and the feeling was just great because it would spasm and contract her vagina - so next I will try this with a top inside my ass as well...
I just love to get fucked and filled, although I don't necessarily feel the ejaculation of the top, but I would know he has cum inside of me and then I can't wait for the next top to take his turn to fuck and load me with his cum... I am just an insatiable cumslut.

On 10/7/2020 at 8:38 PM, bihairy said:

Question for bottoms:

My first time it hurt but after that it felt so good I knew I was definitely a bottom. I also like the feeling that another guy is taking my hole and using it for their pleasure. My next step is letting a guy in bareback. Just working on building up the courage. 🙆‍♂️

For me it always hurts at first. And I often find myself wondering why I thought I liked this. But I put up with the pain because there’s something so masculine and masterful about a guy using your body for his pleasure. And you feel him moving inside you, in control of you right to your deepest core.  And you feel the heat and you surrender and waves of sensation pulse through your entire body and suddenly it’s the best feeling you’ve ever felt. And you are in awe of him,  that He has the power to make you feel like that. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Xantan said:

My first time it hurt but after that it felt so good I knew I was definitely a bottom. I also like the feeling that another guy is taking my hole and using it for their pleasure. My next step is letting a guy in bareback. Just working on building up the courage. 🙆‍♂️

It will hurt a lot less bareback. If you have not considered going on PrEP yet, you should think about it. Knowing you don't have to worry about HIV makes taking it bare a lot less scary. 

If you have a fuckbuddy you feel comfortable with, you might see if he is willing to fuck you bare without loading you up unless you ask for it. I am pretty sure neither of you will be disappointed by how that goes. 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1