Question for Bottom guys

• Moderators

In the beginning of learning to bottom, there was always a little pain. I very quickly learned to relax my hole. Nowadays, I only have discomfort if the guy is super thick and/or overly aggressive. 

I don't know if you have even done yoga or any other kind of focused stretching. When you get the position just right and the muscles loosen and your body moves a little further in a way it has not before - it's like that except the muscle is your hole. There is this warm, hard presence inside you, and it feels like violation and comfort at the same time. 

You know that feeling when you take a really big dump (sorry - not into scat - I just don't know another way to talk about it to someone who doesn't bottom). The stretch is a little uncomfortable but very pleasant. Being fucked is like that except it isn't just a moment of it; it goes on and on the whole time he is inside you.  It's pretty overwhelming even after almost 40 years of doing it - intense, stretching pleasure over and over with every thrust.  It feels like being brought to the brink of orgasm - not so close that you know the nut is coming but that almost-there point right before - and kept there for as long as it lasts. Even more so if he is hitting my prostate. Honestly if you can do that to me, my mind pretty much goes. I am just lying there consumed by pleasure unable to do much of anything except enjoy the ride. 

When he cums inside you, then everything changes. It was all intensity and stretch and friction, and now it feels so warm and slick inside. It is such a feeling of accomplishment to know you were able to get him off with your hole. It feels so good to have his seed inside you. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 3

My first fucking was always giving me a sore ass, but then we fucked bare, and no lube it was all dry fucking. there are men who fuck me and it hurts a lot and others im moaning with pain from being fucked. i had last month two tops who fucked me one had a small cock but stiff and hard and he would just shove it in hard just jabbing it inside and it use to hurt a lot but his other friend had a bigger cock but he went in slow and gentle and it felt so hot and nice and it felt like a beautiful skin sliding inside of me and it was so wonderful fucking, i so want to be fuck by him again, he had called to fuck me but i was sick at the moment so did not get fucked but hope he will want to fuck me again.

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

It will hurt a lot less bareback. If you have not considered going on PrEP yet, you should think about it. Knowing you don't have to worry about HIV makes taking it bare a lot less scary. 

If you have a fuckbuddy you feel comfortable with, you might see if he is willing to fuck you bare without loading you up unless you ask for it. I am pretty sure neither of you will be disappointed by how that goes. 😉

Thanks! Yeah I haven't tried to go on Prep because I'm on my parent's insurance and my doctor is a family friend. I know I can go to another doctor but then I wonder if my parents would find out. They know I'm gay but would freak out if they found out I was even considering taking cock bareback.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Xantan said:

Thanks! Yeah I haven't tried to go on Prep because I'm on my parent's insurance and my doctor is a family friend. I know I can go to another doctor but then I wonder if my parents would find out. They know I'm gay but would freak out if they found out I was even considering taking cock bareback.

I hear what your saying, but even if you don't plan to bareback, you should be on PrEP. The CDC and WHO both say sexually active gay men should be on it. Condoms can fail. If you want to stay neg, you should be taking it. Tell your parents and your doctor that you are just being extra safe. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Cool question... from both sides of the flip.

my first cock didn't hurt... i discovered my ass as a sex organ at 7 with an enema nozzle and after that, everything i saw that was remotely shaft or cock shaped went into me.  i straddled the guy and just went for it. He knew i was a virgin and said: "whoa, wait a minute" and ran and got some Vaseline Intensive care lotion.  my memory of that was how full i felt.

Guys who don't have a clue (or do and don't care) can cause searing pain if they just slam into an unopened hole.  i think this is one of the ways where a mans pussy and a womans pussy probably differ the most?  An ass is designed to open and close over and over, a woman's vagina is and opening only, not an opening and closure. i've taken a few thousand cocks, and i have been purposely gaped (over time) by a Top fb.  i don't close up like i did before cock, so a guy who slams into me can bring a tear to my eye and  cause me to bite my mattress... but i know that'll pass, so i just breath into the pain till it transforms to pleasure.  Not many guys do that... i take it, but i don't appreciate it.  Bullies don't impress me as powerful, but instead strike me as weak and sort of childish. Just my take, feels kind of school yard.

The best fucks for me are the guys who get in my head, who penetrate my mind and emotions as much as my hole. i got fucked hard a couple of days ago by a Top who seemed to have endless stamina and made an unrelenting assault on my hole. He used little lube (which wasn't the same as dry, there were 3 loads already in from an earlier Top), but the Top had been long and most of His cum was deep, so i felt friction.  He liked to go balls deep, then completely withdraw, which feels erotically frustrating for me, almost teasing?  Filling me, then making me empty... it also has more of a gaping effect and feels like i am having my insides pulled out (it's all awesome).  

If a guy is a silent shooter (i personally love it when He tells me He is breeding me), i can tell. i know some can feel when a Top shoots, i cannot feel it shooting in, though i can feel if His cock is spasming... but if the Top is fucking through the orgasm, i can only tell after He has shot because my hole becomes slippery and cum sloppy.  It goes from me feeling friction in my hole to feeling very slippery, and usually some cum running down my taint. 

There are so many sensations, so much depends on the Top. Angle, Hitting the prostate. Few guys seem to know how to do that. i think the prostate is one way a Top can really control the bottoms pleasure, really own it and make the bottom dependent on Him for pleasure.  When a Top knows what He is doing and purposely fucks my prostate, i start out working, being able to hold and squeeze His cock with my ass muscles, but the Top who purposely assaults my hole with the intent to open me, i can reach a point where i loose control and submit, opening and not being able to shut.  That's also a deep mind fuck for me too, it feels like complete possession, like He 'won' the war lol.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hard to describe it as a lot depends on the skill of the guy doing the fucking. Some things are universal though.

I love the feeling once the cock is all the way in and you feel your muscles struggling to adjust to the new fullness inside you. As he picks up speed, the sensation of your prostate being massaged is incredible. The best fucks i had i swear my whole body became hyper sensitive. Each thrust almost feels too much as the more he thrusts the more sensitive you become.

Also love it if the top has me pinned down or restrained in some way. The restricted movement really forces you to pay attention to the moment.

In an anon/group setting one of the advantages is once a top finishes and pulls out you become acutely aware of how empty your hole feels. If another top enters you immediately after the first one you get to experience your ass almost pulling the new cock inside you, eager for more.

With bareback, you also have the advantage of feeling the cum inside you. You don't always feel them ejaculate (depends on if their cum drizzles out or shoots out) but you do feel the cum inside you. When a guy cums inside you it is warm and almost impossible to ignore. Ideally i like to plug my hole after sex and enjoy the sensation but it can also be hot to let it dribble down your leg.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Cool question... from both sides of the flip.

my first cock didn't hurt... i discovered my ass as a sex organ at 7 with an enema nozzle and after that, everything i saw that was remotely shaft or cock shaped went into me.  i straddled the guy and just went for it. He knew i was a virgin and said: "whoa, wait a minute" and ran and got some Vaseline Intensive care lotion.  my memory of that was how full i felt.

Guys who don't have a clue (or do and don't care) can cause searing pain if they just slam into an unopened hole.  i think this is one of the ways where a mans pussy and a womans pussy probably differ the most?  An ass is designed to open and close over and over, a woman's vagina is and opening only, not an opening and closure. i've taken a few thousand cocks, and i have been purposely gaped (over time) by a Top fb.  i don't close up like i did before cock, so a guy who slams into me can bring a tear to my eye and  cause me to bite my mattress... but i know that'll pass, so i just breath into the pain till it transforms to pleasure.  Not many guys do that... i take it, but i don't appreciate it.  Bullies don't impress me as powerful, but instead strike me as weak and sort of childish. Just my take, feels kind of school yard.

The best fucks for me are the guys who get in my head, who penetrate my mind and emotions as much as my hole. i got fucked hard a couple of days ago by a Top who seemed to have endless stamina and made an unrelenting assault on my hole. He used little lube (which wasn't the same as dry, there were 3 loads already in from an earlier Top), but the Top had been long and most of His cum was deep, so i felt friction.  He liked to go balls deep, then completely withdraw, which feels erotically frustrating for me, almost teasing?  Filling me, then making me empty... it also has more of a gaping effect and feels like i am having my insides pulled out (it's all awesome).  

If a guy is a silent shooter (i personally love it when He tells me He is breeding me), i can tell. i know some can feel when a Top shoots, i cannot feel it shooting in, though i can feel if His cock is spasming... but if the Top is fucking through the orgasm, i can only tell after He has shot because my hole becomes slippery and cum sloppy.  It goes from me feeling friction in my hole to feeling very slippery, and usually some cum running down my taint. 

There are so many sensations, so much depends on the Top. Angle, Hitting the prostate. Few guys seem to know how to do that. i think the prostate is one way a Top can really control the bottoms pleasure, really own it and make the bottom dependent on Him for pleasure.  When a Top knows what He is doing and purposely fucks my prostate, i start out working, being able to hold and squeeze His cock with my ass muscles, but the Top who purposely assaults my hole with the intent to open me, i can reach a point where i loose control and submit, opening and not being able to shut.  That's also a deep mind fuck for me too, it feels like complete possession, like He 'won' the war lol.

Damn you best summed up how I was thinking. I luv active participant tops so much! Talk dirty to me be more involved and for some reason I'm able to relax an open up. Guys who don't talk just pound away causes my ass to clench and I hope he cums quickly so I can move on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I hear what your saying, but even if you don't plan to bareback, you should be on PrEP. The CDC and WHO both say sexually active gay men should be on it. Condoms can fail. If you want to stay neg, you should be taking it. Tell your parents and your doctor that you are just being extra safe. 

I never thought of that. Thank you! 

On 10/7/2020 at 7:38 PM, bihairy said:

Question for bottoms:

As a top, I am sometimes asked how an ass feels and if I can describe what it feels like when I am sliding in and out.  I have explained that it feels like I am fucking silk.  It is warm and moist and feels so good. I love when there is a sloppy hole but even when not already loaded it feels so silky good.

What does a cock feel like when it is going in and out? When I fuck, I love when I hit  a guys prostate.  Or when he squeezes my cock with his ass muscles.  Can you tell me what it feels like? I know it's good of course but try to describe if you can.  Thanks

My main FB describes my ass as feeling like silk also. His dick is a bit thick, so I have to work at getting the head past my opening and enduring some initial uncomfortableness. Once he’s inside and made his was deep, I relax enjoy the feel of another mans cock stroking the inside of me. I move my ass to promote a deep penetration and I have learned to use my butt muscles to milk his cock. 
For me, I love everything about being fucked as a bottom. I especially enjoy the head of a cock poking and probing at my opening and I love the feeling of my top’s cock spilling his cum deep in me and knowing that I have a sloppy hole afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/15/2020 at 6:21 PM, analluv27 said:

Damn you best summed up how I was thinking. I luv active participant tops so much! Talk dirty to me be more involved and for some reason I'm able to relax an open up. Guys who don't talk just pound away causes my ass to clench and I hope he cums quickly so I can move on.

I once fucked a guy who made no sounds at all. I was moaning and groaning. I was thrusting.  Was making all the right moves.  I shot a nice big load and really screamed etc.  He made no sounds. I asked if he like it?  He said yea it was great, I was enjoying it.  I blocked him from the sex site I met him on.  I love a bottom that moans and groans etc. It tells me he is enjoying it as much as me.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bihairy said:

I once fucked a guy who made no sounds at all. I was moaning and groaning. I was thrusting.  Was making all the right moves.  I shot a nice big load and really screamed etc.  He made no sounds. I asked if he like it?  He said yea it was great, I was enjoying it.  I blocked him from the sex site I met him on.  I love a bottom that moans and groans etc. It tells me he is enjoying it as much as me.

Exactly! If I wanted silence I could get a dildoe and just masturbate. Guys be stoic in the face of adversity not when your fucking 

• Upvote 1

in my first sex there was no real pain, but I did walk with a sore ass the rest of the day, or two. i got fucked not too long ago and it was by two men as both were friends we had a threesome. as both fucked me as a total bottom. one fucked me and it was wonderful i did not feel any pain and he went in gently and fucked me so hot and nice and he felt so good inside of my ass. but his friend had actually a small penis and much smaller then his but he went in by jabbing his cock inside and ramming it in. it hurt so much and and he give me no pleasure although i loved is smaller but hard as a rock cock. a few years ago i was fucked by a teen and let me say his penis was small, but he fucked me that i was moaning  all the way through until he was finished, his cock felt a burning sensation as it was sliding in and out of my hole.  Now these two guys who fucked me i did not moan, but then if wanted my room is facing the street and all can be heard outside and did not want any one walking by to hear that we were having gay sex. all the neighbor would have labelled me as a fag or gay in the street being that at the moment im in a conservative European country and since there is no insulation in the buildings due to being tropical here all can be heard outside. i can even hear one of the neighbor when they are in bed the wife call the men fuck head and the men calling his wife bitch and what ever they say in bed one can hear in the street so i certainly dont want to have the same happen to me. but normally i do maon likea  good fucking bitch that i am. but there are times im in total silence, not because i dont enjoy. although there are times the tops are not so nice with my hole as it hurts so much as they fuck me and others it feels so nice its like cream sliding in and out of my fuck hole.

The experience as a bottom is entirely different than topping. Personally, I feel the heat emanating from his cock and the rigidity of it sliding across my hole and up inside. There is tremendous pleasure as your hole stretches and all the nerve Endings are exposed / stimulated. Once the thrusting starts, there is a lot of energy. You feel his pelvis slamming against your ass which sends those tremors through my entire body. If I’m lucky, his balls slap against my ass Which is a sexy experience and total turn on — that usually only happens when I’m in a sling. If I boil it down, a lot of the experience is about the energy brings to it. I moan when a cock is working my hole, whether it’s an anon ABS fuck or a fwb. Lately it’s been more anon cock through a gloryhole I set up, and I love the feeling of guys thrusting in and out — there’s a reason we call it “pounded.”

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Its a very unique feeling. When a raw cock enters your hole, it pushes its way into a tiny cavity that isnt meant to accommodate such a thing n such a manner anatomically. It stretches you out. It creates a path for itself inside you. It makes your hole and your whole body spasm. It is essentially intoxicating. Think a preorgasmic stage which just lasts as long as this man, who has total control over your body with his fuck stick inside you, needs to achieve his goal of emptying his superior self into you. Its the most vulnerable you can feel and the most powerful you feel in that vulnerability when you make this man lose all control and empty himself into you. I dont know how else to describe it...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1