Question for Bottom guys

On 10/9/2020 at 12:17 PM, ScottyPstar said:

Its a feeling of connection as his cock slides in and out of my ass as he controls me for his pleasure and my reward is his pumping his seed into me telling me that my hole was just what he needed.

exactly how I feel

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If done properly, it feels amazing.  Sure, tops come in different lengths, girths, etc.  Some things, though, are universal.

Going in initially is a bit of a collaborative effort.  Definitely should start with some level of lube (even if that lube is spit).  From there, a top should push in, and let my ass just relax with it.  Jamming it in without any additional consideration will only make me uncomfortable from the get-go, and won't be an enjoyable experience for either of us.  Once there is that initial sliding in, a few slow strokes is a good way to get me primed and ready to go; my top's cock starts to feel much more comortable then, and I get the desire to go for more.  

I'm a big believer in audio/visual cues.  Lay me on my face where we're facing each other and pay attention to my moans and facial expressions.  You'll know if you're doing it right or not.  

• Like 1

It varies so much depending on the guy's dick and how good his technique is. I remember the first few times I got fucked it felt like someone forcing my poop back up my ass. It was confusing and felt so wrong but also so good. I learned more and got better at getting fucked and it became more pleasurable. Its hard to describe the sensation other than to say its like I'm being violated and penetrated but I love giving into the sensation, knowing how good it feels for the top, feeling the throb of his dick, it pulsating. I love taking in how the top is enjoying it too, his breathing, how his body feels against me, looking into his eyes and seeing his pleasure. But for me the payoff is if I can feel it when he cums inside me. Usually its nothing but sometimes I can feel the pressure of the spurt. I love the feeling of the cum leaking out, knowing that he spend his load inside me rather than pulling out.

As a bttm I love it when a guys shoots his load!  When I was bred with HIV, it was the filth and I was so proud I finally let HIV infect me, I told the guy not to pull out and keep it in there for a minute, the throbbing was the best. 

But I'm a bttm coz I rather be used and abused and be proud I can please my master!  

• Like 3

It's the most amazing feeling ever. Being connected to another man, knowing he is taking pleasure being inside you. My eyes roll back when I'm penetrated, it's pure heaven. Always milk my Top too. And when a man cums in me...ohhh the warmth of his seed!! Feeling his cum flooding into me sends me into orgasm

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

The experience can vary so say for instance we're talking about a length sized nice girth dick. Now im not the best at taking dick, so usually there's a little pain on entry and sometimes switching positions in the beginning. But once im used to it there's a feeling of fullness and a weird undercurrent of relaxtion. "There's a dick in me, im content" is kinda what comes to mind. Some guys do this thing were the head throbs and you feel this hardness in the pit of your hole i think that's the best feeling. Also being bred and the warmth kind of spreading they you're insides. Too much going on to describe correctly lol

• 2 weeks later...

Beyond the fact that once the initial pain wears off, and that you're angling your ass to get deep penetration, craving it... For me it's what goes on between my ears, I've got a bare cock in my ass, a cock seeking pleasure. It's being totally submissive to the hard trusting dick. I become the best hole I can be for the cock.

• Upvote 2

It really depends on the cock. They’re not all equal. My husband (not to be confused with my daddy whom I sometimes talk about here) has a pair of boyfriends he sees regularly. I like me to join in sometimes, but I swear to God they’re both the worst fucks I’ve ever encountered. One of them fucks like a jackrabbit - he as one speed and that’s it.  He’s off as soon as he’s in almost. I’d rather be doing laundry. The other, a 40-year, old is a different issue. He’s a lazy fuck - just want’s to lie on his back and think of England. It’s boring.

None of that is an issue for my husband as he tops them both and never bottoms for either

But holy fuck, my daddy is anal paradise!

Edited by BBArchangel

I don't get fucked as often as I'd like, but then again who does? Anyway, I tend to tighten up after a while, and I've never used poppers or anything to loosen up. So when I am fucked it typically stings a bit as he works it in. BUT the dirty little secret is that I love that feeling. I equate it with him taking me for his pleasure, and the hell with my feelings. And then when he starts to fuck me, the pain dulls into that blissful heated feeling of him sliding in and out.

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

The men before me hit virtually every pleasurable point about being a bottom. I don’t think I saw an emphasis on just how much the feelings evolve. One of the biggest reasons to want to bottom for 5, 10, 20+ guys in a day is because of how much better everyone feels after you’ve been fucked and loaded. After about 10-15 guys for me, I start getting anal-gasms and pretty much everyone from that point on is causing me to have constant orgasms, which is the fucking best. Imagine how an orgasm is primarily a feeling of bliss with your dick, your body tenses, you cum, then the feeling goes away. An anal-gasm is the same thing except the feeling of bliss happens in your ass, your body tenses, you don’t cum, and the feeling stays for as long as you’re getting fucked.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

I’m still learning about what I like when being topped. I can tell you that it’s as much an emotional sensation as it is physical. Yes, there’s the prostate thing and the feeling of being full. But there’s also the sensation  of the bull enjoying me, building up to his orgasm and finally releasing in me. For me there’s nothing more intense not even my own orgasm!