Rape play

eurotopnyc

Quality S&M in San Francisco used to teach a thorough, practical and erotic class on rape role-play. I wonder whether the organization still exists. Surely there are similar organizations and classes in sex capitals like London and Berlin.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, fskn said:

Quality S&M in San Francisco used to teach a thorough, practical and erotic class on rape role-play. I wonder whether the organization still exists. Surely there are similar organizations and classes in sex capitals like London and Berlin.

If anyone has heard of one in London, do send me a DM.  I'd be interested in something like this.

Few years ago I went to NYC for the pride parade. I got fucked up and wound up in a sex club and getting roofied. I was in and out of consciousness laying on some disgusting cum soaked mattress in some room in the basement of the warehouse being filmed as countless random men took turns holding me down, raping me, wrecking my hole and seeding me till sunrise. I came to disoriented, covered in bodily fluids, my hole bruised, leaking, my body was tagged up with a black marker with degrading slurs, feeling disgusting and dirty questioning my morals. As I was trying to collect myself three black men were standing over me stroking their enormous dicks smiling and looking at me as nothing more than some dirty street fuck doll asking me if I had a good time. I smiled awkwardly and embarrassed replying I sure did Daddies this is all I’m good for. He then said well in that case you should stay a little longer and have some more fun with us. They continued to get me high, had me going down on them and took turns verbally degrading me as they took turns breeding me for few more hours. I moaned and screamed like a whore in heat how much I was loving it, that they owned me, to keep going, that it hurt so good, that I needed it so fucking bad. They pulled out their dicks out of me dripping cum and recorded me licking them clean moaning how good they tasted and how I wanted more. When they finally finished with me I asked them how many guys fucked me, they laughed and said probably by half the club. I asked them if they wanted to own me and do this again. They smiled and replied no doubt. So for the next few months every weekend I got a motel room, we got fucked up and they took turns gang raping me for hours. My hole was so stretched that I could take their enormous beer can thick dicks without lube just spit, having my legs spread open and force fucked without remorse into exhaustion. Sometimes I’d cum on their dicks and they’d use it as lube to fuck me. At one point they began whoring me out and had me earn money for them. I loved feeling like trash and being used purely to fulfill twisted [banned word] sexual fantasies of others. Then going back to them to hand over the money I earned and surrender my used holes. They fucked me in the parking lot, stairwells, with the blinds open, with the door open and didn’t care who caught us or saw what was going on. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

If anyone has heard of one in London, do send me a DM.  I'd be interested in something like this.

Same here.

On 3/2/2011 at 5:33 AM, eurotopnyc said:

Just to clarify, not looking to physically hurt anyone. I'm more into the dom-sub dynamic and turned on by knowing that a bottom wants to give himself up completely in this way. Turned on by rougher sex, pulling his hair, shoving my cock up in him raw, sensing some resistance, reducing the boy to pure hole, etc. But I'm also into the gentler connections and so I'm torn about this scenario. I'm looking for ideas on how to manage the scene so it's hot for both without getting too out of hand or "staged".

Some times "hurt" and "pain" are confusing words.  I don't think any top wants to "hurt" a bottom but many bottoms enjoy a little and some enjoy a lot of pain.  I witch both ways and if as I like sometimes some rape play is the thing, then some pain is something I like, both give and take but never hurt/damage.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steve-tmq said:

Some times "hurt" and "pain" are confusing words.  I don't think any top wants to "hurt" a bottom but many bottoms enjoy a little and some enjoy a lot of pain.  I witch both ways and if as I like sometimes some rape play is the thing, then some pain is something I like, both give and take but never hurt/damage.

This is an important distinction as well.  It should never be the goal to "hurt" in this type of roleplay.  This is another big reason for this to be restricted to partners that are very in-tune with one another.  Many guys who are into this scenario (as a bottom, especially) have been sexually assaulted in the past; playing out this scene is a chance at gaining control over a bad experience by playing it out in such a way where they do have some unspoken level of control (i.e. safe words/signals).  One can even argue that it's actually the bottom/"victim" in this scene that is actually the more powerful one for that very reason; they can theoretically stop it at any time by safe-wording out of it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

This is an important distinction as well.  It should never be the goal to "hurt" in this type of roleplay.  This is another big reason for this to be restricted to partners that are very in-tune with one another.  Many guys who are into this scenario (as a bottom, especially) have been sexually assaulted in the past; playing out this scene is a chance at gaining control over a bad experience by playing it out in such a way where they do have some unspoken level of control (i.e. safe words/signals).  One can even argue that it's actually the bottom/"victim" in this scene that is actually the more powerful one for that very reason; they can theoretically stop it at any time by safe-wording out of it.

Once I get to know how a person likes to play I don't use a safe-word but it's good to have one the first, second time, after that no word is a safe - one.

Guest takingdeepanal

Speaking as a sub, my doms know about "hurt not harm". They are also guys I trust (have to have played with them at least twice). They also know that once I step into their home and the door locks that they have an automatic green light.