Topping anon guys in toilets

monkey2712

In work today, Friday is slow as hell, 5 mins on Grindr and can see there are a load of horny as fuck twinks on campus today...

5 more mins and have i guys asking me to fuck him and one wanting to top  in the toilets in the library... Soni head over, one is in the first cubical the other in the third cubical. I head over to the first one he's in there hands on wall trackies round his ankles jock framing his tight twink ass...

I lean on and start running his hot hole couple mins on and he's begging me to fuck him... I spit on his hole line up and slam in, he crys out and I pump in his tight hole. He's moaning loudly and load his ass... He sucks me clean and leaves....

I move over to the third cubical in the row knock and push door open. This guy is there long cock in hand. I walk in shut door turnaround and sit on his hot cock, only got spit as lube so it's rough and hot. I slide up and down his hard cock making him moan and me begging him to fill my ass.... When I start begging he comes quick loading me up.

Once he finishes fucking his load in a bit more, he heads out. While I sit in the toilets fingering the cum in my ass and tasting him...

Good days  work I think

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Great , when I was in college the block toilets were awesome,

I used to suck and get fucked by a lecturer on a Monday lunch time over the pan, he was in his 50s, thick dicked.

Went on a college weekend away trip, I had one of the girls in my room blowing me lol, anyway head principal knocked on door, i put her in wardrobe, he was in his underwear, but staring at me idle shit talk, I made excuse for him to leave, got rid of her and then went to his room, stayed the night, he did everything to me, licked me all over, ate my arse, fucked me 3 times, but I had to call him Dad.

Finally, in gloryhole sucked a beautiful dick in the toilets near campus, seriously it was perfect, i sucked it, backed onto it, rode it and finished off back in my mouth. Ended up us both coming out of cubicles and it was my direct tutor, who put his finger to his lip and played with me all term.

Now these were 3 staff members fucking students, I wonder if they knew about each other. Great times.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1