The Sexual Misadventures of Everett Palmer

Dubconforlife

Before we start, no this is not the end, no this is not the tone the rest of the story will go, and yes, there is a lot more Chem induced sex coming up, most notably with Jack's little brother and payback for DPing Ev. So before I get any comments saying this doesn't belong here, it does and will, just give it a few chapters. And if you don't want to wait, might I suggest one of the many incredible other stories on this site.

Chapter Twelve

I woke up to angry yelling.

“...cking kidding me! Why would you do that!”

“Why do you get to play with him and we don't?”

“Because he's not a fucking toy you little asshole! How about I get you stoned and me and your friends run a train on you?”

“I'd be up for that.”

“Shut up Rick!”

“If you hurt him I am coming back and kicking your ass all over this room.”

It felt like I was flying as I was picked up and carried somewhere. I heard a door open and I was set down on something comfy. It was so quiet I almost drifted off again when something wet was pressed against my forehead.

“Feels good,” I mumbled.

“Ev? You ok?' Jack asked.

I nodded, “Thirsty.”

Something touched my lips and I drank down the whole glass.

“How you feeling?”

I opened my eyes and he was hovering over me, a look of real concern on his face.

I smiled, “You're cute.”

He smiled back, “Are you hurt?”

Shaking my head I handed him the glass back. He put it down on the nightstand and placed the washcloth on my forehead again, “My brother is an asshole.”

I didn't understand what he was talking about for a second and then the memory of the soccer guys going at me flashed in my mind. I felt my cock twitch at the thought.

Jack glanced down, “Of course you liked it,” he teased.

I nodded again and reached up to touch his face, I was still stoned as fuck and was feeling nothing but good thoughts. He leaned into my hand and I pulled him down into a kiss. Normally my mind would have been screaming at me that this was gay as shit but for some reason all I felt was affection. Jack moved on top of me as we started making out.

“I'm sorry that happened,” he said between kisses.

“I'm sorry you weren't there,” I whispered back before gnawing on his neck.

“Oh fuck Ev...I've always wanted this.”

The words, “Me too,” slipped out of my mouth before I knew what they were.

“I mean it,” he said grinding his crotch against mine, “I've wanted to be with you since junior high.”

I was wearing a pair of nylon shorts, which Jack had to have put on me while I was out cold. The thought that he cared enough to cover me up made my chest glow with warmth. I pulled him into a savage kiss and flipped him on his back. I was looking down at him and he was looking up at my breathless.

“You should have told me,” I said, my hands pressing down on his.

“I was afraid you'd freak.”

I rubbed my dick against his own, “Do I look like I'm freaking?”

He looked like he was stricken for a moment and then he wrapped his legs around my waist and flipped me over on my back. “Is this really you?” he asked, his ass resting against my swollen cock, “Is this because you're high or whatever? Are you going to feel differently in the morning?”

I could see the fear in his face and realized how serious he had been. He really had wanted this, and even now he was worried I'd change my mind. I couldn't blame him, last week I might have freaked out, hell a couple of days I might of, but right now, with him straddling my waist, looking like he was close to crying, I realized something that I could never put into words before.

I had always loved Jack, I just never knew how much.

“This is all me,” I said placing my hands on his hips, “And I am going to feel the same way tomorrow morning, and every morning after that.”

He just stared at me, not able to say anything back.

I sat up and stripped his shirt off him, “Is that what you wanted to hear?” I asked, our faces next to each other.

He just nodded.

“Well you heard it,” I said going back to his neck, “So get naked already.”

He moaned as I but down on the side of his neck, both of knowing I was going to leave a mark. His hands fumbled with his jeans as he felt my mouth marking him as mine.

He got off me and shucked his jeans off, revealing he was commando.

I slid the shorts off me, “Where you want me?” I asked.

“Right there,” he said opening the nightstand and pulling out a bottle of lube, “Just lay right there.”

“You wanna fuck me on my back?” I asked.

He shook his head as he straddled my waist again. His hand was slick with lube as he stroked my cock, “I told you, I've been dreaming about this.”

His words seemed far away as he his hand danced up and down against my length, covering my whole tool in lube. I felt him shift and his face was over mine, “Don't do anything ok?”

I nodded, not sure what he was talking about.

“Just let me do all the work,” he said leaning in for a kiss.

I kissed him back, trusting him completely.

Still kissing me I felt him sit back, the head of my cock slipping between his ass cheeks. My eyes popped open as I felt him slide up and down my cock until my head found his hole. His hands were flat against my chest as he looked down at me.

“Don't thrust up, don't do anything until I say so.”

I nodded, not sure if I said anything it would break the spell.

He pushed down and I felt my cock head press against on impossibly tight hole. He didn't stop as my head crowned past his opening, inch by inch pushing against the ring of muscle. His face was a mask of concentration as he forced himself further down, trying to push the plum sized head of my cock into his little jock ass.

It slipped in and we both gasped as one.

His ass was like a furnace, and I could feel it spamming around my cock head as it tried to force it out.

“Wait, wait...” he panted, trying to catch his breath.

I laid perfectly still, waiting for him to take the next step.

“Jesus...you're so fucking big...” he moaned.

“Shhh...” I said quietly, “Shhh....push back, just relax for a moment.”

He shook his head as he hissed in pain, “It's tooo.....big....”

I felt him start to sit up and I grabbed his hips.

His eyes flew open and looked down at me.

“You can do this...” I said firmly, “This cock was made for you Jack...” I slowly pushed him downwards, “I was made for you.”

He hissed and his eyes clenched in pain as another inch of me entered him.

“Breathe....relax....” I said stopping.

“Oh god, oh god....” he sighed as his ass flexed around my girth.

“You ready?” I asked and he nodded.

I pushed him down another inch and he gasped as he felt me enter him.

“Breathe...” I reminded him, “Breathe in....and out.”

He followed my words and I felt his ass open just a little.

“Breath in...”I said and when he did I thrust upwards, forcing another two inched into him.

“Fuckkk!!” he screamed and tried to pull off of me.

“You got this...you got this...” I said holding him still.

His head fell down, “I can't Ev, it's too big....you're too big...”

I leaned up and kissed him, he weakly kissed me back. I moved to his cheek and then probed his ear with my long tongue. I heard him groan and his ass relaxed instinctively. I attacked his ear relentlessly as I slowly pushed another couple of inches into him. When he flinched in pain I moved to his neck and then to his nipples. Doing anything I could to distract him from the pain. He had about six inches in him and there were another three and half left. His entire ass was spasming around my thickness, doing it's level best to fit me in such a tight space.

He started to kiss me back and I felt him push back, lowering himself down quarter of an inch at a time.

“Oh god...Ev...Ev!!” he panted as we hit the eight inch mark.

“Almost there, you almost got it,” I assured him.

He stayed there, making out with me as he let himself get used to me. After a few minutes I grabbed his hips and locked eyes with him.

“Push out,” I said, “Push out like you're taking a shit.”

He was sitting up and nodded as I pulled him slowly off a couple of inches and then thrust upwards. His eyes bugged out as he realized I had pushed another inch into him. I pulled him out again and thrust up harder, and felt his ass hit my pubes.

“Oh...oh...” he whined as he sat there, all nine and half inches in him.

“There you go...you got it...you got it Jack.”

He nodded, drops of sweat falling off his forehead.

“How you feel?”

He looked down at me, “You're fucking HUGE!” he said and I smiled.

“This is what you wanted?” I said thrusting up, making his eyes close, “Is this what you dreamed off?” I thrust again and he leaned forward, trying to ready himself from the movement. I kept him steady with my hands and started to piston into him faster.

“This is it right?” I growled, “You wanted to ride this donkey cock?”

He just nodded as I picked up the pace.

“You feel that Jack? You feel that fucking cock in you? That what you jerked off too? That what you whined about when you got horny?”

“Yes!” he squealed as he held on for dear life.

“That's your cock Jack, that's your tool. All yours...”

“Fuck me Everett....fuck me...” he began to chant and I realized it had happened.

I was used to this to be honest. When I first fucked someone they were always so hesitant and scared, each inch an ordeal into itself. But once I was in, once I had invaded them they didn't just like it, they lost it. It was like my cock just unleashed something in them and they were no longer themselves.

They were addicted to the biggest cock they had ever seen.

Within a minute he was pushing back into me, taking every single inch he could and more. He whined, he whimpered as I fucked his guts like a madman. He just started panting more and I knew he was past stage one.

Time for stage two.

I pulled him off my cock and there was an audible plop as my cock left his ass. There was a little confusion and a little fear in his eyes as I threw him on his back and pulled his muscular legs apart. I'd always had to be careful with girls at this point, not wanting to hurt them from hitting something up in there with my tool, but I knew Jack could take it. He could take it all.

Before he could say a word I thrust into him and his eyes widened in shock as his mouth opened in a silent scream. Once people got used to my size they thought that they could take it, that what they were feeling was the most they could feel.

It wasn't until I could really tear their pussy up did they lose their shit.

I held his legs out like a wishbone and started to slide my beercan thick, nine and a half inches into him like a machine, smashing his prostate like it was only made for me to kill it. His cock was hard as fuck and his eightpack was already covered with cock snot as I hit into him again and again and again. He could barely breathe I was fucking him so hard, his hands were over his head as he lost all grip on the situation.

His entire life was my cock now. No thought, no reason, nothing. All he knew was that he existed to get fucked and there was nothing else in the world other than my dick. His ass gave up the ghost and stopped fighting me as I was able to shove myself to pubes and back in one slick movement. Once I knew he was gone, it was time for the last stage.

I circled my arms around his back and pulled him up into a sitting position. As he came down on my thickness his eyes bulged again as he realized with his weight and gravity, I could get even further into him.

I didn't move and he began to panic.

“Fuck me, fuck me!” he commanded as he pulled his ass up and shoved it back down on me. Both of our bodies were slick with sweat as he rode me, wanting every single inch of my horse cock he could. Once he had a good rhythm going I grabbed his shoulder and thrust up as he pushed down.

He let out a squeak for a moment as he eyes rolled back into his head and I began to piston fuck him harder than ever. By the fourth push he was matching me thrust for thrust, desperate for every massive inch I possessed. This was the last stage because no one lasted long this way. They had no identity, no thought, all they knew was they needed to worship the cock in them and nothing else.

“You like that Jack? You like that cock?”

“Oh god Everett....you're so big....fuck me....fuck me....” he chanted, not sure what he was saying any more.

“This what you wanted? This what you wanted to feel?”

“Please fuck me Ev...please...” he whined, begging for more.

“This is your cock Jack, only yours...” I said as I moved him to the right slightly.

His mouth hung open as he made gibberish sounds as I hit his joybutton again and again and again. I had been able to do this with girls, know exactly where to hit them to make them cum by instinct. It was a feeling of where I needed to hit to get them to explode instantly. From the way Jack was whimpering my skill was just as good with guys.

“I'm....I'm....unf....unf....oh god...Ev....Ev!” he panted as his cock began to pulse.

Without ever touching it his cock erupted warm cum over both of our washboard abs. His ass tightening from his orgasm set me off and I sprayed his guts with what must have been gallons of cum from my swollen dick. I kept pushing him down on my cock as I made sure every last drop of my cum was forced into him.

“”Ev...Ev....” he said, holding on to my shoulders.

Once I was done I lowered him back onto his bed.

My cock was still lodged in him as he laid back and sighed.

“Is that what you needed?” I asked.

He looked up at me and smiled, “I love you.”

Before I could answer he kissed me, and I laid down on him, my half hard cock sliding out of his wrecked ass.

“I love you too....” I whispered as a stream of my cum leaked from his ass.

He nuzzled his sweaty body next to mine and he drifted off to sleep, both of us covered in cum.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Chapter Thirteen

Logan woke up to a hand over his mouth.

His eyes got wide and he started to scream when Jack held a finger up, “Shut. Up.”

He instantly calmed down as he realized hit was his brother.

“You're going to stand up, quietly. And march into my room. You got that?”

He nodded.

“One peep and you're going to wake your friends up, and if you do that you're going to be the only one who regrets it.”

He slowly lifted his hand and Logan whispered, “What's going on?”

Jack just pointed to the door.

The young jock knew better than to argue with his older brother, he just got up and walked out into the hall. Once Jack had closed the door behind him he asked, “What's going on?”

Jack pushed him into his bedroom as way of an answer.

I was sitting on Jack's bed, waiting.

“You owe someone an apology,” Jack said.

Logan looked at him for a moment and then to me, “Sorry Ev.”

“Not even close to good enough,” Jack insisted.

“What do you want me to say?” he asked his older brother.

Jack pushed him towards me, “Make it up to him.”

Logan stumbled closer to me, his eyes wide with apprehension.

“Get down on your knees,” Jack ordered.

I would have felt sorry for the guy if his cock wasn't fucking rock hard in his soccer shorts. He knelt down in front of me, looking up at me with those wide eyes.

“Now try it again,” Jack said.

“I'm sorry Everett,” his voice was low and had a little pout in it, “Please forgive me.”

“How are you going to make it up to him?”

Logan looked down at my cock, it was still soft but chubbing up some. He gulped and asked “Can I please suck your cock?”

The way his voice cracked turned me on and I just nodded as my cock began to lengthen.

He leaned in and took hold of it, his eyes glued to it as he licked up the shaft and to the head. He closed his eyes like he was french kissing it for a moment before shoving it into his mouth. I felt his tongue swirl around me and I left out a small moan in appreciation. The sound must have been a cue because he stopped just playing with it and started to service me seriously. I fell back onto Jack's bed as his little brother traced his tongue over the entire length of my cock. I looked up and say Jack looking down smiling at me, and I felt my mind start to fuzz up.

I was getting turned on.

Logan was good at this, I mean surprisingly good. I wondered how many cocks he had sucked before and who they had belonged to. Once my member was slathered in his spit he moved to my balls and under them. He sucked one into his mouth and rolled it around, making me call out in pleasure. Again my noises seemed to egg him on as he took the other one in his mouth and made me start to really lose it. He moved down to my taint and I spread my legs willingly, I was too far gone to care what was happening anymore.

Which was when his tongue stopped and I heard Logan gasp.

I sat up and saw his shorts were off now and Jack was behind him, rimming his ass. I sat there stunned as I watched Jack tongue his little brother's jock ass for all it was worth. Logan's eyes were closed and he was pressing back even as he said, “Come on Jack...please don't....”

But I knew better than most, when Jack wanted something he got it.

Instead of answering he smacked his brother's ass and spread his legs father apart, making Logan's face fall into my groin. This was fucking weird and super erotic at the same time. I lifted his head up and pulled it towards my meat, his mouth opened and accepted it willingly as he went back to serving me.

I could tell when Jack hit his spot because he would gasp around my dick and shudder a little every time. When Jack came up for air he shoved a finger up the spit soaked hole and leaned in close to his little brother's ear.

“Come on Logan, work that cock. Show me how much you are obsessed with Ev's cock.”

Logan groaned as he worked up and down my cock faster, Jack looked up at me and winked as he shoved a second finger into him. Again he groaned around my cock which made me call out as the vibrations felt amazing.

This went on for a few minutes, Logan blowing me, Jack finger fucking him, both of us in a state of horniness that was building faster and faster. Finally Jack had three fingers into his little jock brother and Logan was slapping his ass back as hard as he could, riding those fingers.

Finally Jack pulled his hand out and slapped his brother's pert ass, “Ok, get up.”

My cock popped out of Logan's mouth, his cheeks were red and his cock was leaking as he stood up.

Jack grabbed a little brown bottle off his nightstand and shoved it under his little brother's nose, “Breathe in.”

Logan looked like he was going to struggle but Jack grabbed the back his his head and held him to the bottle.

“Jack no...” his brother protested but Jack held the bottle to his nose and kept his mouth closed this his thumb. Logan had no choice than to take a deep hit in one nostril. He continued to fight with Jack until it took hold and he slumped into his brother's arms.

“Take another hit,” he said and this time Logan willingly inhaled.

Jack put the bottle down and them moved his brother over towards me.

“What are we doing?”

Jack moved his brother over my lap, “Teaching him a lesson, grab your cock.”

I took hold of my cock and it wasn't until Logan's ass touched the head did I realize what he was doing.

“Wait are you...” I began to say.

Then Jack pushed Logan down onto my cock.

The younger jock was so out of it he just mumbled something as my head forced it's way into his tight hole. He seemed confused for a moment until my cock breached his ass and he let out a loud moan and slowly began to sink down my shaft.

He was like a ragdoll, I held him upright as I felt inch after inch shove it's way into the high schooler's tight hole. He was babbling something but as I impaled him, his head thrashed from side to side and I heard, “noo.....” as the walls of his ass fluttered around my cock.

Jack spread his legs over mine and he sank even further, a whimper escaped his mouth as he took the last two inches of my cock. His ass was so tight, hours and hours of soccer practice, squats, and probably being straight had made him so fucking tight it was amazing.

His ass spasmed as he sat there, trying to accommodate my cock, which was as thick a a fucking beer can. He laid back against my chest as he slowly started to come to, his ass had not stopped quivering for a second.

Jack slapped his little brother's cheek lightly, “Wakey wakey.”

Logan's head dipped as he slowly started to come back to reality.

“Wha...nononono...” he called out as his ass tightened up, “FUCK....” he screamed as he felt nearly ten inches of cock throb in his hole.

“You like getting people high and fucking them?” Jack mocked.

“Jack please....please....oh god...please...”

“You think it's funny to just shove your cock into people?”

“He liked it!” Logan cried, as he tried to pull himself off of my dick and failed, sliding back down it, “SSHIIITTT!!”

“Well when we're done,” Jack said grabbing the bottle again, “So will you.”

He held his little brother's mouth shut and plugged a nostril and watched as Logan inhaled empty once and then again.

“Oh...please...of...” and then his voice trailed off to mumbles.

Jack looked me in the eyes.

“Fuck this cunt.”

I pulled Logan up a few inches and again he half moaned and protested and then pushed him back down causing him to moan deeply. I waited a second and then repeated it, this time with less complaining.

“Jesus Christ you're such a pussy,” Jack said taking my hands off of his brother's hips and taking hold of them himself. He pulled Logan halfway off my cock and then slammed him down hard. Logan's eyes flew open and his mouth opened for a silent scream that didn't come. His ass rippled around my dick as his ass muscles screamed. Jack didn't wait to give him any time to adjust, he pulled him back up and did it again and again and again.

Each time Logan made a squeaking noise and his ass went nuts trying to clamp down on my dick. It felt amazing and at the speed Jack was shoving him down on me I wasn't going to last long.

“S-slow down...” I warned and Jack let Logan go.

The high school jock sank down my cock slowly, Logan moaning the whole time.

“Dude maybe..” I began to say and then felt something...

Logan trying to pull himself up off my cock.

Jack just smiled at me as he watched his little brother try to fuck himself on my cock. His ass wasn't clenching any more and I had to assume my cock had just destroyed it completely. Logan was too out of it at the moment but he was moving his ass back and forth, trying to fuck himself as best he could.

I grabbed his hips again and whispered in his ear, “You like this Logan?” and thrust my cock up.

He grunted and then whimpered as I went up and down.

“Come on Logan, you want more?”

I pumped him again and another whimper and then a low, “ffuuuccc.....”

“You want this Logan?” I did it again and again and again.

Jack held his hand for me to stop after the fifth one so I did, and saw Logan move his legs around mine and shove himself back onto my dick.

Jack leaned in, “You want that cock?”

Logan nodded but refused to say anything.

“Come on Logan...you want Ev to fuck you?”

No comment, but his ass was still grinding against me.

“Ok Everett, pull out. Guess he is straight.”

I started to pull him off and his hands gripped mine, “Wait...”

“Say it,” Jack ordered.

Logan said nothing.

Jack slammed him back down onto mu dick, “Say it!”

Logan hissed a mournful, “Yeess.....”

Jack grabbed his chin and forced him to look at him, “Admit it.”

“Yes...please...”

“Please what?” Jack asked.

“Please fuck me...”

I got right next to the cocky jock's ear and whispered, “Hold on.”

I shoved my hips up, driving all ten inches of thick, fucking cock into him and he cried out in ecstasy. His hands braced themselves on my thighs as he steadied himself from my anal assault over and over again. His head was thrown back and he was crying out, “Fuck me, fuck me....fuck Everett.....fuck me....”

I told you my cock had that effect on people.

He was pushing back onto me, trying to drive even more of my horse cock into his stomach at this point. His meaty cock was flapping free, precum flying everywhere as he rode his first cock to an orgasm.

I grabbed a chunk of hair and pulled his head back, “You like that? You like that cock?”

“Fuck Ev, fuck...you're so....fuckkkk.....”

“Feel that? That's a real cock, doesn't matter who fucks you now, all you'll crave is my cock. My fucking bull cock splitting you apart.”

“Fuck..fuck....please Ev....wreck me...”

“You got a pussy Logan? You got a little high school pussy?”

“Fuck me, fuck my pussy...please Ev...please...”

“You gonna crave this dick, dream about it. You're gonna be in the showering fingering your hole crying for this cock. Aren't you?”

“Fuck yeah, fuck me...oh god Ev...your cock....”

“You gonna have my babies Logan? You want me to shoot into you jock pussy?”

“Breed me Ev...please....I need to be bred....”

He could have been begging me to stop and I wouldn't have cared, I was too far gone and I need to blow a load into his little soccer jock so he would walk with a limp for the next week. I wanted this kid to get a doctor's note from school because I fucked him so hard. I wanted this brat to call me up in the middle of the night, and beg me to come over to fuck him, to breed him, to destroy his little hole with all the force my cock can bring.

I grabbed his arms and pulled them back, and shoved into him as hard as I could, jackhammering up into him, trying to rearrange his guts. He was just squealing now, a sound I knew well from when I made it and knew he was about to blow.

“Take my fucking load,” I roared and began to shoot into him.

“oh, oh, oh...I can feel it I can feeel your cock....oh god it's warmm.....”

His cock began to shoot everywhere, his ass clamping down on my dick as he came. Cum flew all over the place, on Jack, in the carpet on his two friends standing in the doorway jerking off to him getting fucked.

He started to cum harder realizing they had been watching, a moan of shame escaped his lips as he fell of my cock and onto the floor. Jack and them huddled around them, “Look up,” Jack ordered as he stroked his cock, “Look up at us.”

Logan looked up and saw the three cocks being stroked above his head.

“Close,” one of the guys said.

“Same...” another cried out.

“Here it comes...” Jack said, his hand a blur.

Logan, on his knees, my cum dripping out his ass, opened his mouth and closed his eyes as his friend and older brother shot their loads all over him. He moaned as the warm splashes fell onto his face, his tongue, everywhere.

We had just witnessed the birth of a jock pussy in all it's glory.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

Most excellent! This story is so hot, and you are an excellent writer. You will do well in your creative writing class. Although,  there was a very famous author, and I wish I could remember who, but they said never take a creative writing class because it will suck all the creativity out of you, lol.   But anyway, I can't wait to read more!

• 2 weeks later...