The Sexual Misadventures of Everett Palmer

Dubconforlife

1 hour ago, laguyinhou said:

Your stories are amazing. Well written, balanced, and with a warmth that leaves the reader wondering, "is this the author's imagination, personal experience, or somewhere in between?" 

Objects in the rear view mirror are closer than they appear 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/23/2020 at 8:11 AM, storymix said:

You have a good idea. Regrettable: Part 4 - 8 boring like so many stories. You actually wanted more, but you had no real idea for Chem. I am amazed at how some people praise you as the best ever. Don't believe them. You can do a lot better. You came back to your idea late: 9.5 inches. The idea with the teacher is not over yet, you can make more of it. Let's see what else you can think of. One last suggestion is good.

Who died and made you the fucking NYT literary critic . Bunch of bullshit nonsense . It`s a great story as is as he`s choosing to tell it . Don`t like it read something else or have the balls to write your own stories .

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/23/2020 at 6:11 AM, storymix said:

You have a good idea. Regrettable: Part 4 - 8 boring like so many stories. You actually wanted more, but you had no real idea for Chem. I am amazed at how some people praise you as the best ever. Don't believe them. You can do a lot better. You came back to your idea late: 9.5 inches. The idea with the teacher is not over yet, you can make more of it. Let's see what else you can think of. One last suggestion is good.

so where are you award winning essays?   if you don’t like the story move the fuck on and read something else.  at least he is continuing it and doing a good job writing. 

Thank you, you're right, criticizing is easier than doing better. Insulting is also easier than thinking.
Unfortunately, I can only speak German, and I'm not allowed to write that here. Automatic translations are unfortunately miserable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Sixteen

I woke up in the backseat of Jack's car in only my jockstrap.

My head was throbbing and my mouth felt like it was filled with kitty litter. I moaned slightly and Jack said from the front seat, “There's water on the floorboard, drink a lot.”

“Thanks,” I croaked as I fumbled around for a bottle. Finding one I twisted it open and downed it in one gulp. Tossing the empty I grabbed another and took another long swig. I laid back down on the seat, the feeling of the moving car was relaxing as all fuck.

“Was my dad there?” I asked all of a sudden.

“No, but we found a new kink for you.”

I closed my eyes and groaned, “Fuck, what is wrong with me?”

“What? Nothing is dude. Your dad is fucking hot, I'd want him to fuck me too.”

“But he's my dad!”

“And? Logan is my brother and I fuck him on the regular, what's the big deal?”

“Um, we're related?”

“And?”

I had no answer to that.

“Look man, you're going to have to come to realization that things are considered weird only because people think they're weird. Nothing in the world is automatically wrong or right, it's all about how you see things. If your dad wasn't your dad you'd be drooling over him, the only thing stopping you from acting on is it the fact the world says you shouldn't try to fuck your dad.”

“That he'd try to kill me if I did.”

“Not true, get anyone horny enough they'll fuck anything.”

I sat up, “My dad is a thousand percent straight.”

“So were you a week ago, and now look at you.”

He had a point.

“No, forget it. I am not going to get my dad to fuck me.”

“Ok,” Jack said with a smile, “But that's your choice, not mine.”

I dropped the subject, but the image of it would not leave my mind.

We got back to Jack's house and I stumbled into the shower and rinsed off since I had dried cum all over me. As I washed myself off I imagined my dad in front of me, water pooling off of him, his muscles glistening under the water...

I shook my head and went back to washing...my dick did not drop the image as fast though as it started to harden. Shaking it off I finished up and walked out into Jack's room, drying off.

Jack was sitting on the side of his bed, checking his phone.

“Dude,” I said getting his attention. He looked up and I looked down at my half hard cock.

“Seriously?” he said with a laugh, “You just got trained by like four guys.”

I felt myself blush but he shook his head, “You want more?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Blackthorn was just asking me when we were coming back by,” he said holding his phone up.

My cock twitched.

“Ok, I'll tell him we're coming over. But you know he likes you stoned out of your mind, you ready for another hit of X?”

I nodded, “And poppers?”

He raised his eyebrows, “It's like I created a monster.”

I hurried and dried off so I could throw some clothes on.

We got to his house and my whole body was vibrating like I was about to go to Disneyland. Jack turned the car off and turned to me, “You see? I told you I knew what was best for you? What id getting fucked by four strangers get you? A desire for more. You trust me?”

I nodded, “Completely.”

“Ok come on, let's get you dosed so you can get fucked like the dog you are.”

My cock twitched at being called a dog.

The door opened as we walked up and Blackthorn filled the doorway, looking three kinds of pissed.

“Young man what did I tell you about curfew?” he barked.

I froze, realizing he was talking to me.

“I'm sorry sir, it was my fault. We were...”

Blackthorn didn't even glance at him, “Jack, this is between me and your brother, stay out of it. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Oh god I was so turned on.

“I-I'm sorry dad?”

He grabbed my ear and pulled me in “Sorry isn't going to cut it!” I stumbled into the house and heard the door slam behind us. “I have told you if you're going to live in my house then it is my rules. You know the punishment for disobeying! STRIP!”

Jack stood behind me with a slight smile on his face.

“Dad!” I protested, “Jack is right there, can't we do this...”

Blackthorn walked over and grabbed my shirt and practically tore it off of me, “I said fucking strip now!”

I kicked my shoes off as I unbuttoned my jeans. Blackthorn looked over at Jack, “You too mister, strip.”

Jack looked surprised by the started undressing too.

I was naked, standing in his living room, as turned on as I ever had, “I'm done dad.”

Blackthorn looked me up and down with a lustful eye, his eye pausing on my rock hard cock. He sat down in his chair and patted his lap, “Assume the position.”

I moved towards him slowly, not sure what he meant and he grabbed my head and pulled me onto his lap, “When I tell you to do something, I expect it to be done!”

He slapped my ass hard and I yelped in shock at the feeling of his hand across my cheek. He slapped me again and again and again, his stings piling up on top of each other, making me wince at first and then finally flinching.

“I'm sorry!”I cried out as my ass began to burn.

“Sorry isn't good enough!” he said continuing to wail on me. My has had to be glowing red bow and tears formed in my eyes as I squirmed under his blows. “Are. You. Going. To. Obey. Me?” he asked, a hard slap with each word.

“Yes sir!” I cried out.

“Who am I?”

“I WILL DADDY! I PROMISE....I WILL!!” I was crying now, his hand was a blur on my tender butt.

“You better!” he said, giving me two hard final slaps. I laid there, panting, my ass felt like it was literally on fire. “You, your turn.” he snapped at Jack.

Jack, who was naked now, edged towards us and Blackthorn grabbed his wrist and brought him to his knees, “Make your brother feel better.” he said, shoving Jack's face at my ass. Slowly I felt Jack;s tongue trace over my tender skin, even hi licks stung but it also felt good., “All over, get all over.”

He slathered all over my ass, his tongue licking every inch of my ass. It was so tender, so cold that I moaned in response. Blackthrorn grabbed my chin and made me look up at him, “I hate hurting you buddy, but you're a bad boy aren't you?”

I nodded, “I'm sorry dad, I try...” Jack's tongue moved over a sensitive spot and I hissed...”Oh fuck...please dad no more...”

“We aren't done bud, you know that,” he said slipping a finger into my mouth. I began to twirl my tongue around it, knowing that this is exactly what I wanted.

“And you,” he said slapping the back of Jack's head, “Really get in there!”

Jack's hands tenderly moved my cheeks apart and I felt him rooting around towards my hole, the tip of his tongue trailed around my hungry hole and I began to suck on Blackthron's finger all the more.

“Eat your brother out, get him ready for the night,” he commanded Jack.

Jack began to really dig into my hole, the pain from my spanking was fading as I felt his tongue touch my inner walls, making me want to get fucked so bad....

“Oh yeah Jack,” I called out, “Right there....that's it...”

He responded by pushing even farther into me, making me squeal with joy.

Jack's face was torn off my ass and I was dropped onto the ground, “Ok boys, you're both in big trouble.”

Jack knelt next to me, our cocks both raging hard.

“Who wants to go first?”

I raised my hand, “I do daddy, please...please punish me first.”

“Lay down on the ground, face first, hands behind your back.”

I scrambled to assume the position, my hard cock pressed up against my abs and the floor. I heard him moving around and then he knelt down next to me, “Relax,” he said, placing something between my cheeks, a plastic tip nudging into my hole. I willed myself to just let it happen and he shoved it into me, and then a slow warmth filled my ass. I pushed back, feeling it burn through my guts. I groaned as the warmth engulfed me, my head just spinning in place. I kept pushing back, trying to shove the bottle further up my ass.

I was completely fucked up.

They were talking to each other but the words refused to focus, he took the bottle away and my ass felt cold.

“Who's my good boy?” a voice asked, “Who is daddy's good boy?”

“Daddy?” I asked, realizing it was my dad's voice.

“Yeah bud, it's me. You my good boy?”

“Oh daddy...my ass...it's so empty...”

His hand moved over my abused cheeks, “I now sport, you want daddy to fill it?”

I pushed my ass up, “Daddy...please....please...”

God my head was fucking ringing.

I felt my dad's face press between my cheeks, his stubble ticking the sides as his tongue forced it's way into me.

“DAD!” I called out, feeling him enter me without hesitation. His tongue was so thick...so warm...I pushed back onto him, my head buried in the rug, my ass raised like the good cunt I was.

“You like that bro?” Jack asked next to me, “You like our daddy eating you out?”

Our? My head was so fogged...was Jack my brother? Did we have the same dad? The same dad with a thick tongue...so far into me...

“Oh he's in me...” I panted, feeling him trash the walls of my ass again and again, “He's so far in me...”

“Everett,” Jack said, making me look up. He was holding his hard cock in his hand, “Suck your brother's cock.”

Jack was my brother? That was my brother's cock? My brother had such a fucking hot cock.

I took the head into my mouth and moaned as I tasted his precum spread all over my tongue. I had never felt so fucking good before, my dad was eating my out while my brother started to pump his thick cock into me mouth, forcing me to suck him off.

“Yeah, my big brother is little cum pig isn't he?” Jack said, running his fingers through my hair. I grunted around his dick as I felt dad shove my cheeks as far apart as they could, his tongue touching deep within me, making me want more.

They both used me for a few minutes, driving me crazy with lust.

Finally I came off my Jack's cock, “Daddy please fuck me!”

My little brother grabbed my head and shoved it back down on his cock before I could beg some more. My dad's face came off of my ass and again, it was so cold and empty...I whined around the dick in my mouth.

“My needy little boy wants daddy to fuck him?”

I nodded around Jack's dick.

“You gonna be my good boy from now on?” he said, his large, bulbous cockhead pressing up against my twitching, little jock hole.

Oh god my dad was going to fuck me, I could feel the warmth of his massive dick just hovering by my ass, asking me for permission to enter. Without a second's hesitation I pushed back, feeling the cock that brought me into the world push into my abused hole, hearing my dad groan as he popped into me made a glob of cock snot escape my dick and gather around my abs.

“Such a tight hole, my boy has such a tight little hole for daddy don't you?”

I didn't stop, even though the walls of my ass were burning I wanted, no I needed my dad's cock in me as quickly as possible.

“Oh yess...” he exclaimed as I buried myself on that dick, my hole literally spasming from forcing such a thick cock into me so quickly.

“Dad....” I panted, Jack's dick escaping my mouth as I tried not to cry out in pain. My dad's big hands held my hips still as he felt my ass walls quiver around his meat, he was giving his pussy son time to adjust to his cock before he bred me like the cunt I was.

“Yeah, he said running a hand down my muscular back, “Such a good boy...such a good, little faggot boy aren't you?”

I nodded as I felt him slowly back out of my ass a quarter inch, taking my guts with him, I gasped and he pushed back into me, his dick smashing across my prostate like it was a traffic accident.

The pain was forgotten as whatever the fuck I was stoned on combined with the pleasure of being fucked and I slammed my ass back as hard as I could, burying that cock deep within me. He chuckled as he pulled nearly all the way out of me and then pushed into me so hard I went down to my elbows.

“Gonna fuck you like I fucked your momma,” he sneered as I whimpered from his assault. “You gonna be my cunt? You gonna be my live in cunt boy? He asked as he started to pile drive into me.

“Yes daddy,” I exclaimed, “I'm your cunt...I'm your cunt boy....”

“Daddy's little jock cunt...you be waiting at home for me? Waiting with that ass ready?”

I nodded into the caret, “I will daddy, be naked, my cunt already wet for you to use...”

“And your brother? You gonna let your little brother breed you?”

“Jack too, anyone, I'll let anyone fuck me if you say so daddy....please...please...”

I felt that cock slide out of me and I actually cried out and looked behind me in a panic.

“Please daddy, please...I'll be a good boy, please fuck your boy....”

He moved back up ti his chair and sat down, his cock towering upwards like a monument to everything that was sex, “Come show daddy how much you love him.” he said.

I scrambled to my feet and climbed up over him, my aching hole sliding down over his dick, making me close my eyes and sigh in pure pleasure, “Daddy....” I moaned.

“That's my big boy,” he said, holding my waist as I slid up and down on his cock, “Look at my big, jock pussy fucking himself.”

“So good...dad you're so goood...” I babbled as that cock slid in and out of my guts with abandonment.

“You love me boy?” he asked, licking the sweat off my neck as I kept fucking myself on him.

“I love you daddy, I love you...”

“You love your brother?”

“I love Jack...I love you...I love...I love...”

He stopped my bouncing and I felt Jack's cock press next to his and then forcec it's way into me. I let out a throaty moan as I felt my brother and my father's cock fight for room inside my tiny little jock pussy. The walls of my ass screamed as I felt both of them push into me, not caring if there was room or if I was ready. I held on to my dad's shoulders as they both started to fuck me raw, savagely just thrusting into me, both of those cocks adjusting my guts in ways I hadn't felt before. I held on for dear life as I felt them wreck my hole beyond belief.

“You like this Ev?” Jack asked from behind me, “You want more?”

“Fuck me, please...” I begged as I began to meet their thrusts.

“You our cunt?” my dad asked, “You gonna be our new cunt?”

“I'm your cunt, I'm your hole....”

“Fuck I'm close...” Jack exclaimed.

“Me too,” dad said, “His hole is fucking like a vice...”

“You want some new brothers?” my dad asked me, “You want us to breed you with our seed?”

The thought of my dad shooting in me, filling my cunt with his sperm....

“DADDY!” I cried out, just the thought of it pushing me to orgasm.

“Gonna fucking make you pregnant, gonna shoot my babies in you...”

“Breed me daddy, please....breed me...”

“Fucking shooting....” Jack said as I felt his cock pulse in me, my dad's fat cock right behind me. My guts were filled with my brothers and sisters as I let my dad and brother use me as their cum dump. The thought that they had just used me as a willing cunt made my own cock throb and then begin to shoot load after load of cum between me and dad. I felt the warm splashes under my chin and on my chest, I saw globs hit dad's face and I licked each drop off like an obedient dog, trying to give his master as much pleasure as possible. My destroyed jock ass tried desperately to clench around the two cocks but it was wrecked, the wet, squelching sound as Jack pulled out of me evidence that I was going to be dripping cum for hours on end.

I slid off my dad's lap and felt the warm trickle of my siblings down my leg as my ass spasmed, burping out cum bubbles one after another, as my cock fired dry blanks from my fucking.

I laid there, as fucked as I ever had been, a content smile on my face as I heard my dad say, “That's my good slut.”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9