The Sexual Misadventures of Everett Palmer

Dubconforlife

Chapter Seventeen

I woke up in the spare bedroom, Jack curled up behind me.

For a moment my mind was lost, wondering how we got here when the last thing I remembered was my dad fucking me on my bed. It took a few seconds for me to realize that all of that was in my mind. But it had seemed so real...so fucking hot. I was getting hard from just remembering it...what was wrong with me?

I got up and took a shower, I was not surprised to find I was covered in dry cum. I washed myself completely, my cock reacting as I cleaned my hole out. I looked down at the dildo I had used last time I was here to fuck myself but I was kinda sore already so dried off and wandered off to find some food.

Mr. Blackthorn was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking some coffee.

“Morning,” he said with a wide smile, “How did you sleep?”

“Good,” I said opening the fridge. I grabbed some orange juice, and poured a glass, “Little sore but good.”

“Well that's what you get for being a bad boy,” he said raising an eyebrow.

I chuckled and sat down next to him, “So...was that weird?”

“Sex? Sex is never weird for me.”

“No, I meant the dad thing.”

“Not for me, why? You weirded out?”

I didn't say anything at first, “I mean it's my dad...”

He put his coffee down, “Do you love your dad?”

“Of course.”

“And if your dad attractive?”

“I mean...I don't..”

“If he wasn't your dad would you find him attractive?”

I thought about it and nodded.

“And do you wish your dad showed you more affection?”

I nodded slowly.

“So you have a a guy you find attractive, that you have feelings for and that you want to show you affection? How can you not be turned on by it?”

When he said it like that it made sense.

“But, I mean it's still wrong,” I said.

“Is it?” he asked back, “Why?”

“Um...cause you...I mean incest is...”

“Incest is a [banned word] but it's mostly one because of pregnancies that come from incest. So the [banned word] came from the fact that family shouldn't indulge in it because of the dangers, but let me ask you Everett, what is the medical danger is you having sex with your father?”

I did not have an answer.

“Anyways, to answer your question, no it was not weird at all,” and he went back to drinking his coffee.

Now I was more confused that ever.

Jack dropped me off at home so I could change for school, I was walking out the door when I heard my dad's voice scream from the garage, “Ev is that you?”

“Yeah!” I called back.

“Come in here.”

I walked into the garage and he was standing there in a torn wife beater and a pair of oil spattered jeans. He was a beast of a man, a gorilla's chest with fucking biceps the size of cantaloupes, he was a Marine for years before I was born and he looked every inch of it. He still kept his hair cut short and was clean shaven mostly, though he did have a mean 5 o'clock shadow by the end of the day. From a glance we didn't look like we were related, he was wide and stocky where I was tall and lean, but there was one thing we shared that was easily recognizable.

We both had monster cocks.

I was 11 when he sat me down and explained that I wasn't like other kids. I had just gotten sent home from junior high with a note from my little league coach, a note I thought for sure said I was off the team. I gave it to my mom who read it and then covered her mouth quickly. She said I would have to wait for dad to get home, which I did, sure I was going to get yelled at for being bad at baseball.

Instead he came in and explained that I was going to need some special equipment the other kids didn't. I began to cry thinking it was because I was bad at the game and he assured me it wasn't that.

“Look bud, you have to understand that Palmer boys, we're special. See, when God was making us he decided to give us a little extra downstairs.”

I looked at him confused, not sure what we had downstairs that would be extra? I mean we had a living room and a kitchen and a...

“I'm talking about your dick,” he said, seeing my confusion.

That word didn't mean much to me at 11.

“Your pee-pee, your wiener?”

Oh!” I said knowing that word, “Really?”

He nodded, “We're going to get you what's called a jock strap and you need to wear it under your jeans ok? It's like extra underwear?”

“For big pee-pees?”

He laughed and nodded, “Exactly for that.”

And I'd worn one ever since, but ever since that day I would peek glances at my dad's basket and let me tell you, he wasn't lying. Palmer boys are blessed.

“What's up dad?”

“You break up with that girl?”

How in the world would he know that?

“Um yeah, wasn't working out, why?”

He shook his head, “She came by looking for you, crying and all that. Look son, you know I don't like telling you how to live your life but you mind some advice?”

I nodded.

“You have to be careful about who you screw, once they get a taste they don't give up easily.”

I must have blushed because he chuckled, “I'm not speaking out my ass. Look bud, when I was your age the girls I fucked would follow me around town like a hungry dog for months after. It's the price we pay for having what we have, people get attached fast to it.”

“Um, yes sir.” I said, not even believing we were having this conversation.

“It's better this way anyways, that girl was just gonna end up getting pregnant and then you'd be forced to marry her and trust me boy, you don't want that.”

“Was it like that with mom?” I asked, scared of the answer.

“What? No! I wasn't talking about her, I was talking in general. Look, when you find the right girl then you'll know and fuck her silly. Knock her up, have a dozen kids and all that but before that, make sure you're careful because we are not only blessed in inches but in fertility. Your grandfather used to say we could get a girl pregnant with a stern look.”

Imagine my grandpa saying that made me bust up, “So how am I your only kid?” I asked.

He paused and then gave me a look, “I found safer holes to fill.”

I just stared at him confused.

He just smiled, “How's Jack been?”

“Um....fine...I mean why?”

He gave me a wink, “No reason, you're gonna be late for school.”

I stumbled out of the garage, not sure what I just heard. I got in my car and hauled ass to school.

“He said what?” Jack asked at lunch.

“I swear to god man, I think he knows about us.”

Jack looked around to see if anyone could overhear us, “How?”

I shrugged, “He said Cheryl came by and then said I dodged a bullet.”

He sat there and thought about it for a long while, “You think your dad fooled around with guys in Marines?”

The thought of my dad at my age with guys...my cock began to get hard instantly. I leaned over, “Dude if I am going to make it through practice I need to cum now.”

He looked over at me with a wide smile, “I didn't hear the magic word.”

I leaned close and whispered, “Please sir, please fuck my jock cunt.”

He got up and grabbed me by my jacket, “Let's go.”

He led me to the locker room and kicked on the coach's door. Billy opened it, wondering who was making all the noise, “Jack?”

“He's got an itch that needs scratching, like now.”

I looked at Jack shocked, what the hell was he saying?

Billy looked to me and then back to him, “Really?”

Jack looked at me, “What do you need?”

I was too shocked to answer.

Jack slapped my face, “I said answer bitch.”

“I need to get fucked,” I answered automatically, before I could even think about it.

Billy looked around to make sure no one else was in the locker room, “Bring him in here.”

Jack pushed me into the office and I heard the coach lock it behind us.

“Strip,” Jack ordered as he pulled his own shirt over his head.

I kicked my shoes off as I saw Jack and the coach begin to undress. I licked my lips as I saw Billy's dick through his boxer briefs. As he slid them down I saw he was uncut and felt my mouth water. Jack nudged him, “Hey look coach, someone looks hungry.”

Coach peeled back his foreskin, showing the angry red head of his cock, “You hungry Ev? You want a snack?”

All I did was moan as I hit my knees and took the hard cock into my hand. The extra skin made jerking him off super easy, I was fascinated by it. I licked the tip tentatively, it had a muskier taste than the other cocks I'd sucked, I twirled my tongue around it, trying to catch every particle of flavor I could.

“God damn,” Billy said, his hands pushing me down on his cock, “When did he become so well trained?”

“Been training him,” Jack said from behind me, “Show the good man how well trained you are, spread your fucking legs.”

Like the good cunt I was I spread my legs as I kept choking on coach's thick cock. I felt some lotion go up my hole accompanied by two if Jack's fingers. Another moan escaped my throat as I felt Jack begin to tickle the inside of my guts, my head start to fuzz as my sex drive kicked in.

“Fuck Jack, you know how long I've wanted a piece of this stud.”

Jack kept jabbing his fingers into me, “I know, you told me the first time I fucked you.”

Jack fucked the coach? Holy shit.

“Yeah but I didn't think you could pull it off.”

I heard Jack chuckle. “Are you kidding, he's the best dog you could want. Watch.”

Jack came around and stood in front of me, pulling Coach's cock out of my mouth.

“Sit up.”

I got on my knees and held my hands in front of me, looking at the two hard cocks teasing me.

“Beg.”

“Please fuck me, please Jack...please your boy needs to be fucked so bad...” I whined.

“Roll over.”

I laid back and spread my long legs out, showing both men my hungry pussy.

“Holy fuck,” the coach said, marveling at the site of his top jock begging to be fucked.

“Get in there man,” Jack said nudging the older man forward, “Fuck him.”

The coach needed no further coaxing, he knelt down and I felt the thick head of his cock push into my hole, “Coach!” I cried out as the man's dick smashed into my gaping hole. He didn't take it slow at all, he shoved his entire length in at once, I cried out as I felt the walls of my ass scream in protest from the abuse while my cock wept precum all the same.

“Oh fuck yeah,” he said bearing down on me “You know how long I've wanted this fucking hole Palmer?” His cock was hurting me in the most fucking awesome way, I was clenching my teeth trying not to scream as he pulled his entire length out and slammed it into me again. “Fucking with that body, those abs...fucking walking around in your fucking jockstrap...” He was seriously fucking me now, my head thrashed back and forth as I felt the pain start to morph into carnal lust. “And this cock...” he said taking my monster in his hand “Who the fuck gave you this cock?” he said as he started to stroke me.

“My daddy!” I cried out, feeling the coach bottom out into me, his pubes slapping against my ass, “I have my daddy's cock!”

“Jesus...” he panted, fucking me harder and harder, my legs over his shoulders now.

“Fuck me coach, faster...please...” I begged, feeling my entire self start to sink into the depths of my fucking sex. I stopped caring if someone could hear us, if someone would walk in...I just wanted...I needed to be fucked...hard...I needed to be used...

He let go of my cock and really started to shove it into me. He spread my legs like the fucking bitch I was, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him unto me, forcing as much of that uncut cock into me as he could give.

“Hold still,” Jack said behind him and the coach stopped fucking me for a moment.

I whined in protest as I heard the coach gasp, “Jack...wait....”

Jack slammed into the coach, causing the man to slam into me as he began to get fucked himself. The coach moaned as Jack began to ravage his ass as he pistoned in and out of my tight, jock cunt. Jack looked brutal as the coach winced with every push, “Fucking both my cunts, aren't I coach?” he asked, his mouth next to coach's ear, “Fucking both my jock pussies.”

“Fuck Jack...slow down... the man complained but his cock was still raging hard in me as Jack fucked both of us through sheer force of will. I saw the coach's head fly back as Jack bottomed out into him, Jack's mouth clamping to his neck, marking his bitch as he fucked him.

“Jack no!” the coach cried out, “No marks...my girlfriend..”

“Fuck your girlfriend,” Jack declared, pushing him down on top of me. I could hear him grunt every time Jack thrust into him, causing the coach;s cock to fuck me in rhythm. “You're my fucking bitch Randy, aren't you? Aren't you Randy?”

The coach's head was laying on my chest as he got fucked but he nodded, “I'm your bitch Jack...”

“Fuck yeah you are, both of my girls...getting pregnant at the same time.”

I felt myself getting close from feeling coach's thick cock in me and Jacks smack talk.

“I'm close Jack...” I said form the bottom of the pile.

“You wanna come cunt?” he asked.

“Please Jack, let your boy cum...please....”

Jack looked down at me, his face fucking glowing from the sweet and the power he held over both of us, “Come for me bitch, come for your man.”

I closed my eyes and felt my cock start to pulse. Coach;s cock hit deep in me three more ties and I felt myself start to cum. The coach moaned as my cunt tightened around his cock as I unloaded, what felt like gallons of cum over both of our chest and abs.

“Jack...fuck Jack...” the coach cried out before he started cumming in me. His cock enlarged as he shot his babies in my cunt, I groaned in delight as I felt myself get filled with his spunk.

Jack pulled out of the coach and ordered us both to look at him. We both got to our knees and faced his cock as he stroked himself off and shot load after load over our faces. Our mouths open trying to catch any drop of his cum we could.

“Fucking eat my load you fucking pussies...” he cried as he sprayed us with hot, thick cum.

Once he was done I sat there, panting from the sex, feeling as debased and fulfilled as I did every other time Jack used me like this.

Jack knelt down and ruffled the coach's hair, “You be a good girl, and someone day I might let him fuck you.”

The coach's eyes got wide as he looked down at my softening cock, still bigger than his hard cock.

I saw him lick his lips and knew, everything my dad had said about our cocks were true, they were dangerous.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...