Looking for a piggy neighborhood

hungrysub

Guest Grayson

I've been wondering the same thing; I'm about to start real estate hunting soon. I've lived here for a few years, but I'm still not sure what some of the best areas are. 

I don't know if a lot of guys who go out in Vauxhall actually live nearby, or they come [and cum] from all over. Had a buddy swear to me that Elephant & Castle is now "super gay" even though places like that have never been on my map. 

I think with London prices and the changing market, it's pretty much impossible to answer this, and you're gonna have to search by other criteria. "Gayborhoods" seem to be a thing of the past, we're dispersed all over now (unfortunately). 

I don’t live in London, but if I did, I think I’d choose somewhere with easy access to the Victoria Line, which seems to me to be the city’s ‘gay superhighway’...

Vauxhall at one end, Oxford Circus for access to Sweatbox and SoHo, Warren Street for the Vault, Kings X for Central Station... it’s also very fast and efficient- what more could you ask for?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/10/2020 at 2:53 PM, Littlebill77 said:

look at where the clubs are

Vauxhall

otherwise inside zone 2

Opinion on south or north of river?

if your going to be south of river may as well live in brighton 🤣🤣

South of the river? 🧟‍♂️

“Here be dragons...” 😂

As a londoner, I’d definitely say south of the river, in particular elephant and castle. You have easy access to the likes of London Bridge/Borough and walking distance (15 mins) to Vauxhall, Brixton, Kennington. The lot! Plenty of breeders and cumdumps around there.

As a top, when I first started working around there, I had a never ending selection of bottoms to breed! 

Good lucky!

On 10/25/2020 at 10:19 PM, Rickstar7891 said:

As a londoner, I’d definitely say south of the river, in particular elephant and castle. You have easy access to the likes of London Bridge/Borough and walking distance (15 mins) to Vauxhall, Brixton, Kennington. The lot! Plenty of breeders and cumdumps around there.

As a top, when I first started working around there, I had a never ending selection of bottoms to breed! 

Good lucky!

Bottoms don't stop when you get north of the Thames!