CAN MEN LOOK AT YOU AND KNOW YOU ARE GAY FAG? OR ITS NOT SO OBVIOUS?

From a very young age, I had other school boys call me a fag, and even sometimes men. throughout my early life, even in my late teens and even twenties men would rape me at work, call me bitch and get a hard cock looking at me! I started to get fucked at fourteen and became a bitch then, but I tried to hide my sexual side. but often men seemed to react to me as if I was gay and even a number of years ago, at work men would come to me as if they new I was gay and even make proposition's of sexual intent.

so my questions is can men by looking at a male see if he is a gay bitch? or there is more to it?

lol yeah I am so gay and so queeny and such a faggot that people can tell from a mile away. I look like a faggot, I dress like a faggot (pretty much all girl clothes and most of it slutty) I walk very faggoty, I talk very faggoty and guys always know im a faggot and a bottom. most guys can tell I'm a slutty bareback cumdumpster just by looking at me. the closest thing to being mistaken for straight is when guys think I'm a straight girl.(it happens often) nobody ever thinks I'm a straight male. a guy just asked me if I am a lesbian

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

Cool question.

For me, no, they cannot. No one seems to be able to? Every time i come out to someone, they are always surprised, even people i have worked with for years. And i'm a nurse for fucks sake lol. Yet most of the male nurses i work with are straight... sigh. 

One of the hottest experiences of my life was when i was driving down a street, a guy i didn't know pulled up beside my truck, glanced over. Our eyes met, that's it. He pulled forward a few seconds later, and in front of me. i followed Him into a Burger King parking lot, into the restaurant and into the restroom, about 20 feet behind Him. He never looked back. Once i went into the restroom behind Him, He locked the door, undid and pulled down my jeans, turned my around, bent me forward. He pulled out His cock, spat on His hand and rubbed His cock, slid in and bred me. He zipped up, unlocked the door and left without a word. i had to scramble to lock the door so i could pull my pants back up without someone walking in lol.  So, how did He know? 

i know a lot of communication is non-verbal. A guy who has affectations that are considered "fem" or who dresses femininely, sends a message without words. i grew up in a culture that hated gay people, so i learned at an early age to hide.  But i can look back and remember myself at a young age, 5, 6, 7 years old, and a little older. i was definitely and obviously a faggot.

One halloween i found a blond wig and put it on to go trick or treating, all my neighbors who knew me didn't recognize me, they thought i was a girl, and i played the part naturally. When i got home, my dad freaked and made me take it off and go in a 'normal' costume. 

i have often wondered how i would have turned out as an adult if i had not been culturally conditioned to hide?  It wasn't like i had learned how to be a faggot, it came naturally. Conforming, being heteronormative to survive, was conditioned into me and by the time i was 13 or 14 i knew how to fit in, hide completely.  

Before i learned to hide though, i had a whole lot of bullies in my life, and most of them treated me like a faggot. i also have a lot of sub nature and was attracted to dom boys, even at a very young age when we all were clueless. i think a lot of the boys who bullied me were really just boys with dom natures who didn't know what to do or how to act. Sort of like the boy who has a crush on a girl before an age when boys are supposed to like girls, so he ends up hitting or kicking her because he doesn't know how to show his desire/need. 

i think the same is true of a lot of adult gays who are also Dom, there just isn't a cultural context that has taught them how to act, so they are bullies... which to me is just immaturity.  They don't realize that there are sub guys who want to submit to them, to even be possessed by them, they don't know they don't have to use force, that they are desired/needed as much as they desire and need.  sorry, off track

i think communication takes all types of forms, visual, tone of voice, presentation.  i also think that gays, and maybe even more, sub culture gays, have had to develop subtle forms of communication, ways we may not even be conscious of, but it's communication none the less? Not just a magical "knowing"?

• Like 3

Depends on where I am and how I carry myself.  At work def not, though I don't hide it if I'm asked.  When I was in high school it was kinda out there, not cuz of the way I was carrying myself but rumors were out there that I was giving head to whoever wanted it (which was true), but I didn't flaunt it I wasn' t there yet.  In college towards the end of my fresh yr and though the end it was def known by the way I carried it, how much I was giving it, parties I was seen get slutted out out, and drama around certain people I was fucking.  Was side bussi to a lot of dl, closeted dudes cuz I was the faggot that kept his mouth shut lol.  

When I was going to bars, clubs, (pre covid) even straight ones I didn't hide it, it was pretty obvious.  My feeling was I didn't wanna miss out on any straight dyck, which usually came my way when the alcohol started flowing lol.  It out ways the times that I get hated on for looking more fem.  Though I admit I do switch it up, due to work and certain places I go, I learned that throughout my life sadly, but a lot of times you can tell I'm boy pussy

For me I dress normally like any men, I act normal and don't try to say or give any indication that I'm gay, and even gay men have not looked at me as if I was gay. But I have had the occasion that at work at a check out store I use to work I did have a gay man who tried to pick me and I have had other times some gay men who tried to get me to serve them even though I was not giving any signs of being gay or anything else. The only thing I may have is my voice maybe more feminine I suppose, but don't even know as  I have never deliberately tried to give out any signs of being gay. its what  don't understand most people don't pick up on anything but there are those who will come to me as if they know I'm a bottom gay. It makes me wonder if I'm giving out signals that I don't know or even realize I'm doing it.

It really depends who I'm around...if I get comfortable around you my fem side just comes right out...a few of my coworkers were able to tell just speaking to me....but I don't over do it unless I'm in an event or somewhere where I want it known. I might dress a little fem...tight jeans, tight shirt, lip gloss and do my eyebrows....other than that I navigate the world as a (straightish) male

I’ve read articles where imprisoned rapists in a study have claimed that they can take one look at someone (usually a woman) and instantly sense a potential victims that has been assaulted before. They describe it as a feeling, a certain look, the way they talk, sometimes even a scent. 

That being said, I consider myself fairly conservative in my clothing, str8 acting (or rather, I forced myself to learn how to turn “it” on and off, depending on who I am hanging out with), and yet I have had a few Tops approach me in non-gay venues and straight away tell me that they want to fuck me. I’ve asked them how did they know that I was not only gay, but also a bottom. Their reply was simply “I just knew.” One did tell me that it was the way I looked at him, that I held my gaze a little too long for a straight guy and that he noticed I took a quick glance at his bulge before returning back to his eyes. All of this happened in less than a second as I was standing in line at Starbucks.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

No one has been able to tell, in fact some gay friends I have were shocked when they found out. Which does make it hard to attract attention, or at least attention where the guy that sees me is bold enough to openly hit on me. I typically have to start the conversation. This is where the internet comes in handy. I use it to make online friends and find out the physical places where I should go to find like-minded men, and then I need to go and mingle. It doesn't always work out with a hookup, but I've made a lot of friends over the years.

Guest beardedbastard

Great post btw!

When I was much younger, yeah, I was flaming fag. But around my mid 20s or so I went through a transformation. And today most people are shocked to learn that in gay. Usually they question when women will make advances and I don’t respond. I have been sexually harassed by females most of my life, work place and elsewhere. 

Like someone else posted here l, I have a difficult time at times picking up guys in a non gay area because I don’t put off that gay signal. Most gay men say I look rather threatening. I’m just me. 

Guest Descartes70817

I was an avid and active athlete in my youth, and typically surrounded by girls when I went to night club discos, but somehow or other guys I’d never seen before picked up on something about me that gave them the confidence to hit on me.

Then again I had just as many women, of all ages, hitting on me so I was getting all the sex I wanted and plenty of experience to help me decide that I like having my bare cock inside another guy’s ass because it feels better than any other kind of sex.