CAN MEN LOOK AT YOU AND KNOW YOU ARE GAY FAG? OR ITS NOT SO OBVIOUS?

On 3/22/2022 at 11:18 AM, boy4you said:

As a small skinny male I flash I’m Gay All the time. I have my nose ring in wear low cut jeans tight tee-shirts to show my nipple rings and thank you, Mom, for giving me your round bubble butt. 

So fucking HOT 

• Like 2

On 3/24/2022 at 12:10 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

Trust me, I do like dick.

My introduction to the glory of the male was hypervisual. There was a guy in grade six who reached early maturity. His genital bulge was pronounced, and I followed him around obsessively just for the odd chance to gaze upon it. How did the predilection develop in you?

• Like 1

I realized in first or second grade that I loved the scent of other boys.

I had no idea at that time what it meant though, but when I hit puberty, the desire, longing and curiosity exploded.  I loved gym class just to enjoy the wonderful scents that surrounded me.

I never enjoyed being hugged by larged breasted women, and have never found a female’s natural scent pleasant in the least.

ErosWired asked if I was more perceptive enough to be able to distinguish if a guy was gay from his voice.  The short answer is, sometimes.

I might be a lot more accurate than I think.  Having the ability to see visual clues, such as gestures and other body movement, and maybe the way someone dresses would definitely help.

It would be nice to know if I might have a guy checking me out.  It would be fun to go to a bathhouse and be able to check out all of the eye candy, and any action that might be going on.

As was mentioned above, there has got to be something in the brain that makes some gay guys, even as kids, act and speak in a more “gay” way.  Particularly if they have never been around any other gay males.

Overall, this is a fascinating discussion.

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2022 at 11:10 PM, ErosWired said:

What makes you assume you don’t? Just because you can hear it in others doesn’t mean you could hear it in yourself.

I don't say that because of what I hear or don't hear in myself, it's based more on comments other have made to me over the years.

That, and because when guys have hit on me in the past, it's almost always been when I was in a environment or situation where being gay was expected or common, and seldom if ever elsewhere.

Of course I could be wrong.  I don't think it's really possible for someone to perceive themselves as others perceive them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, poztwinksrhot said:

Of course I could be wrong.  I don't think it's really possible for someone to perceive themselves as others perceive them.

On that point, I think that may be more the person's level of self-awareness and how much they try to put their own actions in perspective. Over time, I've noticed that people tend to become more self-aware of their actions and how those can be viewed or perceived by others. 

For instance, and for me, it's about how quickly I'll try to speak and whether I'm stumbling over words trying to keep up verbally with my brain in speaking. If I'm speaking for others, I recognize I have an audience and will tend to trip on words, but if I completely forget there's an audience and just tune it out and keep my desired pacing, it's clear as a bell with no verbal crutches (like, you know, um, so...etc.). Oddly, becoming more self-aware of that meant stepping outside myself.

if at work...def not

in most cases in public...no

if out with friends at certain bars /clubs...it's not hard to figure out.  if were in str8 places I'll approach them (which i hate) cuz most are DL, but most times they will send a signal, like a look, say sumthing, or make a joke.  That why if I bite they good but if I'm not into them or they figure they can't get their nut off they can play it off.  Usually in these cases I'm with women so guys are more comfortable to talk if their DL.  

if we in gay clubs/bars, i'll dress less masc (wear tighter shorts/jeans, tighter shirts, less aggressive smells), dreads usually untied (wht men espeically luv long hair on blk btms lol), still hang wit women but more fem type friends.  Usually the company I'm with doesn't matter most are able to pick up not just the fact imma a btm, but a bitch btm lol

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

<<<Jack is actually just a customer that I only see on my San Fransisco route on Friday's. Although my Gaydar is picking up some signals, I still don't really have much to go on. We saw each other last Friday, and only just talked about Bicycling stuff.>>>

Today, I was assigned the SF route, due to another driver being out, don't do it on Mondays. Not intentional, yet I had on my cobalt Blue 2(x)ist Jockstrap for a gym work-out, later today. Jack must have seen it, when I was bending over to pick up his order, my jeans came down a bit, and I am sure it was visible. 

He left his number on the waybill, and said call me, which, sort of freaked me out; I have to turn those waybills into the company I work for.  We have been texting back and forth, ever since. What was interesting, was that even before he saw the blue Jock strap (which he told me no str8 guy would ever wear) I walked with a very good posture, like trying to enhance my whole 5'10 height. What surprised me the most, was he told me, I kind of walk like a woman, enhancing my ass, with each step. 

• 1 month later...

Not obvious.  Worse, I think I was fucking something in the john when they handed out the "gaydar".  I can almost never tell if another guy is gay.  I'd rather they find out what I am in the fuckjoints, when their ass is already in the air taking Sperm off BreedCocks.

Since I've never been accused of it or caught people talking about me that context, I'm going to say no. Personally I can't reliably tell about others, I know flamboyant guys that are completely straight, and even more gay guys, that most people would never suspect, who admit to having never even attempted to have sex with a woman.

The fact that I am gay is not as obvious as many might think.  Yes, I am in shape and yes I am obsessed with going to the gym.  One co-worker told me the one thing that made her think I was gay was my collection of CD's, she said no straight man would have CD's from someone like Chaka Khan. I knew I was screwed then and when I wouldn't fuck her (excuse my language) she proceeded to tell everyone in my agency that she thought I was gay.

I have to admit I was happy to go out on disability and there was nothing that anyone else could say.

My gaydar is pretty good at detecting gay men I find talking with the individual will give me many more hints but like most things I am not 100% accurate.

Change the venue to the bathhouse and I am 100% bang on (especially while getting fucked 😆)

While walking down a street I probably give myself away so many time if I see a hot guy other wise I just blend in.

not so obvious I guess.  I don't think anyone in my vanilla life thinks I am gay, although I wouldn't care if they did.  I do have gay friends as I am member of a gay nudist association and have had relations with guys from there.   

Unfortunately, I do not set off anyone's gaydar about my sexuality.  If you saw me on the street, you would think I am as straight as straight can be.