how long before the fuck flu hits you?

Guest bluecollarotter
1 minute ago, bbm4matl said:

No.  In hindsight, it should have been obvious because I got infected the first time I took raw cock from the guy I was dating. But I thought it was just a nasty bug, which it was. 

OK, cool enough.

Doing alright now?

No.  In hindsight, it should have been obvious because I got infected the first time I took raw cock from the guy I was dating. But I thought it was just a nasty bug, which it was. 

Yes thanks.  Medicated.  And you?   Great pic btw.  I’d like to be on either end of that 😈

Guest bluecollarotter
1 minute ago, bbm4matl said:

Yes thanks.  Medicated.  And you?   Great pic btw.  I’d like to be on either end of that 😈

thanks.

nice looking pic yourself.

Doing well. Fuck flu in Feb 2015; was well known what I was taking up the butt; Figure that the fuck that did it was New Year's time frame, so about 30 days

12 minutes ago, bbm4matl said:

no, it was a great bug!

At the time it wasn’t. Happened in 2005 and the guy I dated had spiked my soda with G. It was the first time I ever let anyone cum in me. So there were some rough emotions going on after I tested.   On the plus side, I could start fucking and getting fucked without even thinking about condoms ever again. 

• Like 5

Guest bluecollarotter
12 minutes ago, bbm4matl said:

At the time it wasn’t. Happened in 2005 and the guy I dated had spiked my soda with G. It was the first time I ever let anyone cum in me. So there were some rough emotions going on after I tested.   On the plus side, I could start fucking and getting fucked without even thinking about condoms ever again. 

I am not a fan of stealthing, or chems or drugs.  And I totally understand and respect the rough emotions that you experienced.  Was not part of your plan I am sure.

Nice to see you accepted the pozitive aspects of it.  Bareback, condom-free sex is the only way