how long before the fuck flu hits you?

• 1 month later...
Guest bluecollarotter
On 10/17/2020 at 9:00 AM, subbottomguy said:

yeah im over due getting a checkup so might book one in in a couple of weeks to see.

any update?

On 10/14/2020 at 10:19 AM, bluecollarotter said:

I am not a fan of stealthing, or chems or drugs.  And I totally understand and respect the rough emotions that you experienced.  Was not part of your plan I am sure.

Nice to see you accepted the pozitive aspects of it.  Bareback, condom-free sex is the only way

Agree all around man.  Regardless of the journey, all brothers are set free sexually.  And for what it's worth, no fuck flu for me or at least nothing obvious. Took many years to realize I had already been a member.

On 10/17/2020 at 7:49 AM, PupLucca said:

It depends on your immune system. Also not everyone gets the fuck flu. I didn't that's how I had no clue I was poz Until I went in for an annual physical. 

Yes I wonder how many guys are undiagnosed and outwardly healthy yet still walking around with poz loads available in the category "don't know,  not sure".

• Like 2

Guest Porthos
1 hour ago, cyberdolphnow said:

Yes I wonder how many guys are undiagnosed and outwardly healthy yet still walking around with poz loads available in the category "don't know,  not sure".

Those are the guys that usually infect people....With PrEP and the availability of easy to take, well tolerated HIV meds there are very few people that are knowingly poz and not undetectable.

The guy that pozzed me had no idea he was infected when he knocked me up

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting to read these. I’m not sure who pozzed me and when. When to the doctor for another bug and he insisted that I take the HIV test. 
I’ve been undetectable for some time now but I never felt any affect of the bug. 
I continued taking loads while on meds and eventually became undetectable. It’s possible that I pozzed multiple guys along the way, but I always went with the assumption that if they were fucking me raw they probably had it while fucking me.