Anal Orgasm Without Ejaculating?

Guest Antares

Guest Antares

I've read here and elsewhere about bottoms having an "anal orgasm" without ejaculating and these can sometimes go on for 5-minutes or more.  Is this a whole body orgasm like a woman has where the bottom doesn't actually cum? Since I've never experienced this I'm curious about what it actually is. Comments?

This is my most common type of orgasm. Caveat: I am am and have been locked in chastity for the better part of 5 years so the ONLY way I have been able to achieve orgasm is by my owner punch fucking his (my) kunt. I leak precum thru my cage and am racked with numerous anal orgasms per session but I raaarely ejaculate concurrently. It has has happened, maybe 7 times or so but usually I only “cum” from him milking my prostrate, which has no accompanying orgasm.  

So yes, anal orgasming without coming is definitely a thing. 

Yes, you can have anal orgasm without cumming as well as cock orgasm where you do cum. The pleasure is amazing and it keeps generating because the cock, toy or hand causing it to happen is continuing to pummel away, hitting the trigger spot(s) over and over. The rush of dopamine created from it puts us into a state of intense ecstasy that can go on for a good while.

• Like 5

I have had a FB for about the last eight years who is hung - guessing 9x6.  He's fucked me hundreds of times and I normally end up on my back with my knees to my chest.  He almost always gives me an anal orgasm when he fucks me like this.  I don't shoot my load but I feel waves of involuntary pleasure.  It typically goes on for several minutes and I usually shake from it.  He serves up amazing dick.

• Like 3

On 10/10/2020 at 10:09 PM, Antares said:

I've read here and elsewhere about bottoms having an "anal orgasm" without ejaculating and these can sometimes go on for 5-minutes or more.  Is this a whole body orgasm like a woman has where the bottom doesn't actually cum? Since I've never experienced this I'm curious about what it actually is. Comments?

I have these ALL THE TIME.... a couple regular tops can have me spasming repeatedly. I think its a combination of that they know what to do to me & that they turn me on in some way.  Sometimes I get fucked and...NOTHING. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I use a vibrating prostate massager, and almost as soon as it goes in, I start getting orgasmic spasm which shake my body, sometimes almost bending it in two.  After I started getting these, I noticed that massaging my nipples, the perineum, and cock head can give me the same spasms, though not as hard.  With vibrator in place, I can get these spasms every 30 seconds or so, up to almost 45 minutes.  

i don't think i've ever had an anal orgasm. From the way i've read it described, i think i'd know lol. i have ejaculated on several occasions from being fucked, but that is different from what i read as an "anal orgasm."  i've bought way too many prostate massagers (they make them all way too small in my experience), and even own a fuck machine. i admit, i have a psychological block with penetrating myself, so that may be part of it. i feel like i have come close to something with some Men fucking me, but "close" may have been ejaculate or anal orgasm, and since it has not happened, idk.  For me, this would be the ideal orgasm as a total bottom, both physically and psychologically.

I've had the cum fucked out of me, but have never had an anal orgasm as described. I have topped several bottoms that claimed and appeared to have them, everytime I would fuck them. Two of them that I fucked on a regular basis, for several years, would have their hole fill up with so much natural lube when it happened that we would literally soak whatever we were fucking on or the floor under us. All of them really seemed to really enjoy it, and usually had 2 or 3 of these orgasmic episodes before I would cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I have seen this first hand. My married boyfriend is able to cum anally. His eyes roll back into his head. His hot muscled body begins to shake and shudder. It won't be long until I'll have to buy a new bed. After he cools down and pulls off, you can see how wet my bbc is. Trust me guys it's the best. 😉

• 2 months later...

Being for a long time in chastity and not using your dick anymore makes that you move your pleasure center to your ass and frequently also to your nipples. You also may not masturbate ever wit a hard on anymore for that purpose. Only with a soft dick with two fingers or magic wand against your chastity cage. you are aloud to masturbate and always with a plug or dildo up your ass. Once you learned that to your body you need the right timing of being hory. The older you are the monger you have to save on cumming. For me I am optimally loaded after 10 days of not cumming. Then it depends of the cock taht is fucking you. With an average size well oriented on my prostate I mostly get a prostate orgasm witg a soft dick and ejaculation that simply flows out of my penis without spurting. With a long dick that passe my second sphinter and fucks me for a long time I sometimes get a fullbody orgasm that xan take minutes almost passing out sometimes also with a limp dick but without any ejaculation. If you are straight and experience that once you become gay immediately. This happened to me!

• 1 year later...

I've had a few anal orgasms over the years but they've been more frequent over the past few years. During covid lockdown, I purchased a fuck machine and was able to learn how to take bigger dildos into my ass. Once I started becoming comfortable with having my second hole penetrated, I started having anal orgasms and it seemed it was caused by a spot about 9 - 10 inches deep, right past the second hole. They don't last minutes for me but I can get several over a short time period. It's not like a regular, ejaculatory orgasm (which is still better for me) but I still love the anal orgasms!

I haven't gotten the same intensity from getting fucked by a man. But I think my body is starting to learn. Just the other day, I was using smaller dildos with my fuck machine (6.5" long and 7.5" long) and I started having anal orgasms pretty quickly! Part of it is because I'm learning what it feels like when I start getting that... "tickle" inside (not sure how to describe it). But then it builds until my eyes roll back in my head, and the muscles deep in my ass start spasming sending waves of pleasure through me.

When I use the bigger dildos and start to have an anal orgasm, my muscle spasms push out the big dildo and it kinda distracts or shortens the orgasm. But, when I was using the shorter ones the other day (which didn't go past the second hole and they are a bit firmer), I didn't push it out and had some pretty intense orgasms without ejaculating.

I don't get that "post ejaculation let down" after an anal orgasm. I can definitely have more. I usually don't have a hardon. That could be because I'm really focused on my ass or that I'm getting a bit older. I've always had a lot of precum but I get a LOT more with a session on my fuck machine. 

After playing for awhile (up to a few hours) on my fuck machine, I can still have a regular ejaculation orgasm. Other times I'm satisfied with just the anal orgasms.

• Like 1