A few bad men to use one of my sluts...

PowerTopper

While he's dressed like a tranny school girl faggot slut and sucking my cock. If interested it will be held October 24th during the ufc fights no need to send pics. Currently looking for a hotel or air bnb will update this post when a place is booked. I'm planning on filming some of the action, so if you prefer to wear a mask while you load the bitch up that's fine.

I prefer you come in pump and dump than leave, I'm trying to send the whore home filled up and butt plugged with at least 20 loads.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 1:16 PM, PowerTopper said:

Looks like entertainment district or near Christie pits. 

Email the slut directly 

@Aidsbait

ZomboMeme 17092020210643.jpg

If the fag will actually show up.   I bet you aren't even his actual owner but yet another duplicate account to boost your own profile ...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2020 at 11:32 AM, Collar4chemboys said:

If the fag will actually show up.   I bet you aren't even his actual owner but yet another duplicate account to boost your own profile ...

Nope I'm not the slut

I used to post it's Craigslist ads, whether it was him or not I have no idea lol

Has never met up with me, same pics for the last 10 years, claiming the guys don't take pics of him dressed cause they don't want people knowing they fuck a dirty slut, which doesn't make sense considering everyone has a camera phone and it probably would take the dumb shit less than 3 seconds to do before it leaves the house.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 6:38 PM, PowerTopper said:

Nope I'm not the slut

I used to post it's Craigslist ads, whether it was him or not I have no idea lol

Has never met up with me, same pics for the last 10 years, claiming the guys don't take pics of him dressed cause they don't want people knowing they fuck a dirty slut, which doesn't make sense considering everyone has a camera phone and it probably would take the dumb shit less than 3 seconds to do before it leaves the house.

Like most on this site it's a fake.  A slut that doesn't have any face pics but claims to be well known?  And all its stories sound the same?

• 2 months later...