Rock, Paper, Scissors

funpozbottom

Nothing was happening at my favorite ABS so I decided to check out another store that I hadn't been to in years. There weren't any cars in the parking lot, so I wasn't expecting much, but I went in anyway just to evaluate it's future potential. The arcade was set up with blocks of booths alternating on either side of the wall so that you sort of zig-zag around them as you walk down the hall. At the end of the hall, there is one more "zig" down a narrow aisle that leads to a final booth behind the others. It's narrow, and private, so it seemed the best one to hang out in. I selected a vid, stripped off my clothes, lubed up a dildo I'd brought with me, and settled in to "entertain" myself until someone else came in.

I was alone in the arcade long enough to walk around naked, find all the glory holes, check the trash cans for used condoms, examine the floor for spilled loads, and dildo my hole until the video looped and started over, but eventually a "couple" came in. The one guy was decent looking -- maybe mid 30's, wearing t-shirt and shorts. His "date" had a good chance of placing in a worst non-passable CD contest. She was wearing a head scarf, long winter coat, and clutched a handbag. The overall appearance gave off an '80's bag lady vibe that seemed out of place for the Florida sun. As I stood naked in the doorway of my booth, the two turned to each other, whispering. They did a quick rock, paper, scissors, and with a frown, bag lady waddled towards me. (She wasn't fat -- just not used to the shoes.) She stopped about 2 feet away and looked me over. I looked her over. She scanned my body once again. Our eyes met and, without a word, she turned and left; shaking her head "no" as she waddled back to her date. As they disappeared from view, I was left thinking: "That was the most amusing rejection I've ever had."  

Before I left that evening, I swallowed one load through the glory hole, and had another guy who didn't want to touch and just jerked himself off onto me. Overall, rock, paper, scissors was the highlight of my night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

On 10/11/2020 at 2:36 PM, ejaculaTe said:

Adventures like that make me start to think about electro sex (or taking up drinking again). But damn, how you kept a straight face, so to speak, is beyond me.

Yes, it was difficult to keep a straight face and I did chuckle a bit after they'd left. Thinking back on it, I think I saw them out last year around this time so maybe it's a thing they do for Halloween. In any event, it made the night a little more interesting.

• Upvote 1