Mr. Thirdwheel

This is a continuation/side story for my "Camping With My POZ neighbor" and "Positive Ties" series. This story does not include any sort of bugchasing, though. Enjoy!

Quin watched Aaron drive away from his chair in the ranger’s hut. He found it strange that he had such intense feelings for a boy that he had just meet a few days ago. He had had relationships with girls, even fucked a few of them, but none of them compared to Aaron. A warm, slippery pussy was nothing compared to a tight, masculine ass in his mind. Not to mention being fucked was a game-changer in itself. He had played with a few fingers up his ass when he was younger, and while it felt good, it didn’t come close to how it felt to have a man’s cock up his ass, rubbing against his prostate and filling him with warm cum.

Before Aaron and his neighbors left, they agreed to be open in their relationship. They were both pretty sex-positive and understood that they both would still want to fuck and be fucked while they were apart. Quin knew that if he was in Aaron's shoes, he would be having Jim and Henry over as often as possible to fuck his tight ass. Thus, he didn’t blame his boyfriend for thinking the same way.

With his boyfriend and his neighbors departed, there weren’t many men to choose from; There was a family of two up on the north end of the camp, and a couple on the hill somewhat near where Aaron had been. The couple did have a third wheel with them, though. When they were checking in, Quin noticed that the guy seemed slightly distracted and a bit down. Being the third wheel to a couple that already was crawling over each other, even as they were paying the campground fee, couldn’t have spelled a good time ahead for the guy.

It was getting about time for Quin to do his rounds of the grounds, and he locked up the ranger’s hut and went out. He found the family on the north side of the grounds and struck up a bit a conversation with the hunky dad, who was pushing his kid on the ground’s old swing set. They were from a few towns over and thought they’d get out to enjoy nature if only for a night. While the mother wasn’t too bad looking herself, she was too preoccupied with a phone call. Quin left the dad, reminding him that if they needed anything to let him know at the ranger’s hut or to leave a note on the clipboard outside if he wasn’t there.

He went to check up on the couple, but as he approached their campsite, he only noticed Mr. Thirdwheel trudging off onto the nearest trail, angrily shaking his head. The couple was nowhere in sight. He got closer to the tents and heard the sounds of both moaning from inside of one. Quin looked at the trail entrance that their friend had started down and decided to follow him. In his daily duties, he checked each trail at least once a week and hadn’t checked this one in a while anyway.

Unbeknownst to Quin, Aaron had taken that very trail with Jim in those first few days of their stay. Thankfully the trail was still in good shape and probably wouldn’t need any path resurfacing or trimming done for at least a week or two. Quin continued down the path and came to the stream that Jim had fucked and pissed all over his boyfriend. The couple’s friend was there, sitting on a rock that jutted out over the water. He had his shoes and socks off and was dipping his feet in the water.

“Hello there,” Quin introduced himself. The man looked back over his shoulder, only a little startled.

“Oh, hey!”

“Mind if I join ya. Look’s nice,” Quin said, nodding to the water.

“Sure, I could use the company,” the guy said. Quin took off his hiking boots and socks and sat next to the man.

“I’m Quin,” he stuck out his hand as he situated his feet in the water. The man took it and shook it.

“Blake,” he said.

“Your friends always humping like rabbits, or is it just the outdoors that set them off?” Quin knew that he was being a bit hypocritical, given the week he had just had, but he needed a jumping-off point with this guy. Why not make it sex-related?

“Nah, they’re always like that. I don’t know how much real action he’s getting, though. I think they’re sticking to on-top-on-the-clothes stuff from what I can tell.”

“Where’s your girl at?”

“We actually just broke up last night.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, she was fucking half of the guys on campus, apparently. I guess everyone except for me knew. I walked in on her with the captain of the basketball team as he was cumming in her. When he pulled out, I noticed that he wasn’t even wearing a rubber. Fucking bitch always made me wear one, now I’m glad she did.”

“That sucks, man. I’d be pissed too.”

“The thing is, I came out here thinking that it’d help to get my mind off of her, but it’s only given me more time to dwell on her and feel like an ass for not noticing what was going on.”

“I wouldn’t beat yourself up about. People with big secrets usually have the skills to keep them. But all secrets come out eventually, one way or another.” The words didn’t seem to soothe Blake, though. “You know what? We usually don’t like people do get in these streams, but I think you need the distraction, man,” Quin said as he removed his shirt and his shorts so that he was just in his boxer briefs.

“What? What are you doing?!” Blake said, surprised, but the smile on his face told Quin that he was thankful for the distraction even though he probably didn’t know it yet. Quin scooted off the rock they were sitting on and splashed into the water. The stream was a little deep where he landed, but he could still stand up and keep his chest above the water.

“Come on, get in, man!”

“What? Nah, I’m fine. I didn’t even bring any trunks.”

“Who cares? Who’s gonna give you a ticket? The ranger?” Quin joked. Blake laughed before shrugging as he relented and stood up to disrobe. He pulled off his shirt, revealing a decent chest with only the slightest hint of a stomach. Just as he reached for the buttons on his shorts, he called out to Quin.

“You sure I won’t get in trouble, man.”

“Fuck it, here,” Quin said before pulling off his boxer briefs and throwing them at his pile of other clothes. “Now, if you get in trouble, which you won’t, I will too.” That seemed to win the guy over, and pulled his shorts down. His white briefs followed, and Quin got a good look at Blake’s nice cock. He was uncut and nearly 7” soft and a nice pair of low-hanging balls. Quin didn’t know what girl would pass up a cock like that, but he immediately filed her under dumb bitch in his mind. Blake then sat down and scooted into the water.

He shivered, “Whew, it’s cold. Are you not cold? I’m freezing,” he rambled.

“Not really, I think I’m already used to it. I don’t come up here often, but when the camp’s not crowded, I like to come up here and do this. It’s kinda one of the best perks of the job.” Blake continued to look around as if they were going to get caught at any second. Quin didn’t mind, though, since the clear water let him get a nice look at Blake’s nice, bubble butt. He noticed Blake look in the direction that his tent was in, passed the trees, obviously thinking about his horny friends.

“Have you ever caught anyone fucking out here?” He said, turning back to Quin.

“Oh yeah. I’ve even joined them a few times.”

“Fuck! Really? That’s fucking awesome! What happened?”

“Well, one time I ran into this guy fucking a woman against a tree on one of the trails. They didn’t even freak out though when they noticed me, she just motioned for me to come over. She sucked me off while the guy kept fucking her.”

“That’s fucking hot,” Blake said. Quin noticed that he had moved his hand over his cock, though he didn’t know if it was to hide an erection or to pull on his dick. “Any other time?”

“Once, I watched two guys go at it in the showers.”

“Whoah!” Blake’s face went a little red.

“I don’t think they noticed me though; they were going at it pretty hard. If there had been more people, I’m sure they would have been caught by someone other than me.” He didn’t mention that one of the guys was now his boyfriend and that this had only happened a few days ago.

“Man, I don’t know what I would have done if that would have been me,” Blake said.

“What? You would have stopped them or joined them?”

“Fuck, I don’t know,” Blake said as he moved a little away from Quin. “I’ve never been with a guy before. Hell, before last night, I had never even seen another guy’s dick.”

“You’ve never been with a guy before?! Bro, you don’t know what you’re missing!”

“Wait! You’ve been with a guy?!”

“Fuck yeah! Guys give the best fucking head, man. Way better than chicks. Not to mention ass is so much tighter than pussy.” Blake nervously laughed.

“I wouldn’t even know what to do with another guy, honestly. Pussy’s all I’ve ever known,” Quin remembered being the same way just a few days ago. He had told Aaron that he was “Bi” essentially, but maybe it was just that pussy was all his dick had ever known. Thinking on it now, he didn’t know if he’d ever go back to it, or would even want to.

“Well… would you like me to show you?” Blake’s eyes shot open, and his face went beet red.

“Oh… umm… I don’t know.”

“Come on, man. It’d definitely take your mind off your ex,” Quin tempted. Blake thought for a moment, and just when Quin was expecting him to get his clothes and run off back to the camp, Blake nodded his head.

“O- ok,” he said hesitantly. “But if I say stop, you fucking stop, ok?”

“I wouldn’t dream of doing anything you wouldn’t want to do,” Quin said before he slowly began to make his way over to where Blake was standing in the stream. As Quin got closer, he noticed that Blake was shaking a little, “are you ok?”

“Yeah, it’s just- well, it’s just like I said; I’ve never done this before.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll go slow, ok?”

“Ok,” Blake replied.

“How about we start with the basics, huh? How about, I just-“ Quin closed the remaining distance and pressed their bodies together. Neither of them was hard yet thanks to the cold water, so there wasn’t anything poking into either of them. He wrapped his arms around Blake’s back and slowly caressed it, not going lower than the start of his butt cheeks. “Is that ok?” He asked Blake as close to his face as he could get without kissing the guy.

“Yeah, that’s alright. Just no kissing for now. Sorry, but I just don’t think I’m ready for that.”

“That’s alright, bud,” Quin noticed that Blake still had his hands by his sides like a soldier standing in formation. “You can loosen up, though; you ain’t going to get any judgment from me. Explore what you want, guy.” Quin slowly picked up Blake’s hands and placed them on his hips. Immediately Blake did just that and began to caress Quin’s back and the rest of his body with his hands. Slowly, Quin felt Blake begin to relax. “So, talk to me, Blake; what do you like?”

“Umm- well, I like my balls played with.”

“Mmm, I can do that. Anything you’d like to try on me?”

“I don’t know what it is, but I have this thing with necks. You have some nice pecs too, man. Mind if I go for your nipples a bit.”

“Go right ahead, dude,” Quin said before leaning back a little to give Blake the access he wanted. Blake took the invitation and began by squeezing his pecs like a straight guy would do to a pair of breasts. It was a little rougher than how Aaron had treated them. Blake kneaded, lifted, and squeezed them before, hesitantly, going in and placing one of Quin’s nipples in his mouth. That was where his hesitation ended. He went from a sweet, little, shy boy to a ravenous, pent up, beast whose tongue went wild on Quin’s chest. Quin moaned as his dick finally started to get hard. It was clearly visible in the crystal-clear water. Blake looked down and, without saying anything, he timidly reached down and palmed Quin’s erection in his hand. He squeezed it and slowly stroked it until it was fully stiff and throbbing.

“Fuck, dude! You have a nice dick,” Blake awed.

“Thanks, yours is pretty nice, too.” In fact, it was better than “pretty nice,” Quin thought the damn thing was huge. The 6-7” inch flaccid cock earlier was now an easy 10”. By far, the biggest cock Quin had ever seen in person. Jim and Henry may have come close, but Blake had them both beat. Quin’s opinion of Blake’s ex sunk even lower, and he came to the conclusion that she must have been the greediest woman in the world if this beast wasn’t “satisfying” her enough. “What the hell do you feed that thing, anyway?”

“Anything I can get,” Blake laughed. Before either of them could say anything else, Blake nearly attacked Quin’s neck with his mouth and began to kiss and suck. Quin could tell that Blake was going to leave a hickey on him, and at the moment, he didn’t give a damn. It felt too good to care. Blake’s hands bounced back and forth between exploring Quin’s chest and his cock.

“Fuck yeah! Grab my ass, man!” Quin moaned. Blake obliged and moved his exploring hand around his back and began to explore Quin’s nice, round ass. Blake squeezed and kneaded, but didn’t go anywhere near Quin’s hole like he wanted him to. So Quin decided to take things into his own hands; he grabbed Blake’s hand and guided it between his hard cheeks. Blake pulled back from Quin’s neck. The look on his face screamed trepidation like he had never been offered to touch another person’s (not even a woman’s) asshole.

“Are you sure?”

“Fuck yeah, explore away, man. Trust me, there’s nothing of yours that I don’t want.” With that, Blake moved from Quin’s neck back to his chest and inched his hand closer to Quin’s hole until his fingers grazed over it. Quin felt Blake jump a little, but then relax as he began to rub his finger back and forth over his hole. “Aww, fuck! Right there, man!”

“Yeah, that feels good?”

“Fuck yeah, it does! Don’t be shy, though. This ass can take a lot.”

“Oh, really?” Blake said, looking into Quin’s eyes. Blake began to push his finger into Quin’s asshole. It didn’t want to budge at first, but Quin pushed back onto it and soon found the tip of it breaching his sphincter.

“Ah, fuck yeah, man!” With that, Blake began to push further and explored the inside of Quin’s body. Quin writhed on Blake’s finger and spat on his own hand before leaning back and soaking the rest of Blake’s finger that he had inside of him and the rest of his fingers with his saliva. He shoved his finger deeper, and Quin guided two more of Blake’s fingers to his pucker. Blake pushed those in next to his first one, and Quin couldn’t help but let out a little yip. He had taken a lot of cock over the last couple of days, but he was still somewhat new to the whole scene. Quin moaned and looked down to see that Blake’s impressive 10” cock was still rock hard. “Fuck, your cock is so fucking nice, dude!”

“Oh yeah? How about you suck it then?” Blake removed his fingers from Quin’s ass, and Quin immediately went to his knees in the shallow water. Remembering what he said earlier, Quin went for Blake’s balls first. Blake moaned, and his hand went to the back of Quin’s head. Quin engulfed first one of Blake’s balls, then the other. He pulled at them with his lips and licked the skin in between both of them. He tried to stick both of his balls in his mouth, but they were too big. “Fuck, you’re a good little ball sucker!”

Quin went from his balls to Blake’s enormous cock. He first licked his way up his shaft and did his best to fit as much of the man’s organ down his throat in one go as he could. It only got about halfway at first, but Blake didn’t seem to mind. He was moaning, “Fuck! That’s good! Don’t stop, bro! Suck my cock! Suck my fucking cock, Quin!” Quin kept going. Eventually, his throat aloud him to take more, and more of Blake’s dick down his throat to Blake’s surprise and giddiness. Within a few minutes, Quin had all of Blake’s ten inches down his throat. Blake was moaning the loudest he had yet as his hand rested on the back of Quin’s head. Quin couldn’t take it anymore; his hole was feeling too empty since Blake took his fingers out.

“Please! Fuck me, Blake! I want your huge cock inside me!” Quin moaned up to him after taking his dick out of his mouth. He bent over and exposed his pink hole to Blake. Blake didn’t have to be asked twice and immediately spat onto his cock to lube it up. He grabbed Quin by the hips and slowly plunging the entire length of his cock inside Quin in one push without stopping. Blake was bigger than Aaron, by far. It felt good to have a cock back in him, though, stretching him out. Thanks to Blake’s fingers, there was little to no pain upon his entry. Just the feeling of him becoming more and more full as his body was invaded.

“Fuck! This is what a guy’s ass feels like?! No wonder why guys like this! Your insides feel like warm velvet,” Blake cooed and moaned, and he began to saw in and out of Quin’s hole. “Fuck!”

“Yeah! Fuck me, Blake! Fuck me with your big cock!” Quin moaned. “You’re so fucking deep! Fuck me!” Blake sped up to a steady yet fast pace as he pounded Quin’s tight hole, causing the waves and water to splash everywhere. Quin’s moans echoed off the surface of the water, and he was sure they were making a lot of noise, but he didn’t care. Blake stopped, balls deep in his asshole, and Quin thought he had cum. “Did you cum?”

“Fuck no! It just feels so fucking good! I honestly didn’t know my dick could feel this good.” Quin laughed.

“You should feel that thing from my end. You’re hitting places that not even my boyfriend can hit.”

“Like this?” Blake said before grabbing Quin’s hips and shoving the last few stubborn centimeters into his hole. If his second sphencter hadn’t been breached yet, it had been now.

“Fuck!” Quin yelped. “Yeah, like that,” he laughed.

“Does your boyfriend know you’re taking strange, bare dick out in the woods, Quin?” Blake said as he began his pace again.

“Mmmm. Not yet.”

“Are you going to tell him?”

“Yes,” Quin moaned.

“What are you going to tell him, Quin?”

“That I took the biggest fucking cock ever in the woods.”

“That’s a good boy. Is your boyfriend off somewhere taking cock, you think?”

“Probably. His neighbors are gay and fucked him for the past week while they were up here,” Quin stuttered as Blake continued pounding him at a leisurely pace.

“How would he feel about strangers cumming inside you?”

“I know he’d love it, and I know I wouldn’t want it any other way. Are you close, Blake?”

“I think so. Can I cum inside you, Quin?”

“Yeah! Cum in my ass! Give me your load!” With that, Blake gave three sharp gabs with his huge cock before he slammed all the way inside him and began to coat Quin’s hole with his hot cum, searing the wall of his rectum with his seed. They both grunted and moaned as Blake’s cock spasmed and squirted that last few drops of cum into Quin’s body.

“Fuck! That was incredible! Are you okay!”

“Fuck yeah! It was great for me too, stud! It felt like you shot a gallon of cum into me.”

“Well, yeah, probably. It’s… umm… been a while,” Blake said. With that, he slowly pulled his still hard cock out of Quin’s ass. “Mmm, your hole is covered in my cum. It looks fucking hot.”

“You want a taste?” Quin said, giving his booty a little shake, not thinking he’d actually do it. To his surprise, Blake grabbed his hips, knelt down in the water, and dug his face into Quin’s hole. Quin moaned as Blake began to lap at his cum-covered hole. Even more surprising, he felt Blake’s tongue push and enter his hole. Quin moaned and marveled at the straight guy eating him out, much as Aaron had done when Quin went down on him that first time. After a few minutes, Blake pulled himself away from Quin’s sloppy hole.

“Sorry. I’ve always wanted to eat an ass, and most women would never let me. And yours looked so fucking hot with my cum all over it.”

“No need to apologize, Blake. You’re cock, AND your tongue was amazing! But have you ever had your ass eaten out before?”

“Hell no! The only thing harder to find than a woman that’ll let you eat her has ass is a woman that’ll eat your ass. At least for me, that is.” Blake laughed nervously as he stood up. Quin turned around and, without saying anything, turned Blake around before dropping to his knees. “Wha-…. What are you do-“ Is all Blake got out before Quin’s tongue began to lap at Blake’s virgin pucker. “Whoah! Holy fuck, that feels good!” Quin’s tongue lapped his pucker and then began to press inside as Blake had done to him. Blake gave a few grunts of discomfort at first, but soon those grunts turned to moans as Quin began to lick and swirl his tongue around the inner ring of Blake’s sphincter. “Oh… my… god! Please! Don’t stop!” Blake pleaded and whimpered as he began to reach for his own cock and jerk himself off.

Quin continued to rim Blake’s ass in the flowing water of the stream. Experimentally, Quin brought one of his fingers up beside Blake’s hole and began to press in with it. To his surprise again, Blake didn’t object, but he did ask, “Is that your tongue?”

“No… uh… that’s my finger. Is that okay?” Blake took a second to answer.

“Yeah. Just… go slow. Please.” Quin did and slowly began to insert his finger. From his time with Aaron, he had learned what to look for. “Hmm. That feels kinda good. Is that- aHahaHa!” Blake broke off as Aaron found and began to rub Blake’s prostate. “What… the fuck… is that?!” Blake stuttered as he squirmed and moaned on Quin’s finger.

“That’s your prostate, buddy. Seems like you’ve never messed around with it, huh?”

“Fuck! Nope. Think I would have remembered this. It feels like my dick’s being electrocuted from the inside, but… you know… in a good way.” Quin laughed.  “Do you think-“ Blake cut himself off and seemed to think about what he was going to ask a little longer. “Do you think you can fuck me?” Quin was taken aback and slipped his finger out of Blake’s ass.

“Do you think you can take a dick inside you?”

“I… I don’t know,” Blake hesitantly said. “But I want to try. I think.”

“Well. Okay. I’ll go slow, Blake.” Quin got up from kneeling on the stream bed and stood behind Blake. “I’m not going to lie: This is going to hurt a bit at first.”

“Okay,” Blake stuttered, clearly nervous. He remembered being nervous his first time in the showers with Aaron, bringing the condom he had had in his wallet for months. Before that day, Quin had never thought about having sex with a guy, let alone let a guy cum inside him. Now here he was about to fuck a guy who, probably, had been thinking the same thing before he traveled up to the campgrounds. He was beginning to wonder if there was something in the water.

Quin spit on his cock and lined it up with Blake’s hole. He slowly began to press in.

“Fuck! You weren’t kidding. Out! Please take it out!” Quin did so and pulled what little of his dick he had in Blake out of him. “Fuck! That’s supposed to feel good?!”

“Trust me. The pain goes away in a few seconds.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Do you want to stop, though?”

“Fuck it. No. Keep going.” Quin spit on his cock again and lined it up.

“If it starts hurting, just breathe. Trust me, it helps.”

“Okay,” Blake said nervously. Quin began to push into his ass, and he heard Blake instantly began to take deep breaths. He slid inside Blake until he was about three inches and stopped to let him get used to the sensation.

“Fuck! How do you do this?” Blake moaned.

“Just breath.” Quin began to slowly rock what little of his dick he had in him back and forth.

“I don’t see how-… oh,” Blake’s composure and tone changed suddenly. “Ohhhhhh,” he continued.

“See? There we go. How’s that cock feel now?”

“Really fucking good, actually? Are you all the way in?”

“Nope. I’m not even halfway,” Quin said.

“Wait, then. Hold still.” Quin stopped moving his hips into Blake. Slowly he watched as Blake backed up on Quin’s cock until he was completely impaled on it. “Fuck! Holy shit! That thing’s big, dude. How the hell did you even take mine?”

“I’ve had a lot of practice this week.” Blake began to bounce back on Quin’s cock and was moaning loudly.

“Fuck, that feels so good. I think you may have turned me gay, dude.” Quin laughed.

“Move over to the rock, and I’ll fuck you hard if you want.”

“Yes, sir!” Blake said, and he scooted over to the rock that they both had been on earlier with his cock still inside him. He had forgotten that the water was deeper there, and by the time he was able to press Blake against it, both of their hips were submerged in the cold water of the stream. Neither of them cared though, and Quin began to fuck Blake’s virgin ass hard with his throbbing cock. “Of fuck! Yes! Please fuck me! Fuck me, Quin! Fuck my ass!” Blake moaned as Quin pounded his meaty ass faster and faster. Water was splashing everywhere as their sweaty bodies crashed into each other.

“Yeah! You like that cock, Blake? You like that cock fucking your straight ass?” Quin huffed.

“Fuck yes!” Blake moaned.

“You want to be a faggot now, huh?”

“Yes! Please fuck my faggot ass! Your cock is hitting my prostate! It feels so fucking good!” With that, Quin began to feel his balls tingle, and he knew he was getting close.

“You want my cum inside you, Blake? You want me to shoot my load deep inside you?”

“Fuck yes! Please! Please cum inside me, Quin!” He pumped his cock inside Blake’s ass a few more times before pushing all the way inside and unleashing his cum inside Blake's hole underneath the water. He then slowly pumped his hips so that Blake’s asshole could milk the last few drops of cum out of him. Even though he had cum a lot lately, Quin could tell that he had painted Blake’s virgin hole with a lot of his sperm. “Fuck! I feel your cum in me, dude! That feels so fucking nice!”

“Think you’re ready for that kiss now?”

“Fuck yeah,” Blake said as he looked over his shoulder to meet Quin’s mouth. They kissed in the stream with Quin’s cock still dripping semen inside of him.

Quin eventually pulled out, and they both swam a little in the stream to wipe off the sweat, spit, and cum that was on them. They splashed each other and had a fun time messing around. By the time they were dried and getting dressed, Blake admitted that he had wholly forgotten his ex. They both walked back down the trail together, and just as they cleared the woods and walked upon their campsite, Kaleb, Blake’s friend, stormed out of his tent, some liquid covering his naked torso and thighs. He only had his briefs on, “Well, if you’re going to be a cold bitch, at least don’t waste the beer like that!” He screamed into the opening of the tent. “Oh, hey!” He said as he noticed Blake and Quin walking up to the campsite. When he saw the ranger uniform that Quin had on, he tried his best to cover his dwindling erection tenting his briefs. “Sorry about that.”

“No need to apologize. Something wrong?” Quin asked.

“Nah, just a case of BLUE BALLS and spilled beer,” he shouted towards the tent, “nothing to worry about, though.” Quin gave Blake a look and nodded to Kaleb. Blake immediately understood.

“I’m actually pretty sweaty from the hike, is there a shower around here?” Blake asked Quin.

“Yeah, I should probably take one too,” Kaleb said. Quin had told Blake about the showers earlier, so he knew what he was doing, and he nearly took notes at the slyness Blake was already showing as a newly initiated gay.

“Yeah, just walk in the direction of your car and keep going past the parking lot through the small grass field. There’s a sign out front.”

“Great! You coming, man?’ Kaleb asked Blake.

“Yeah,” Blake said as they strolled off towards the showers. To his left, Quin heard Kaleb’s girlfriend zip up the entrance to the tent with a huff. Quin cleaned up the campsite a bit, mostly empty beer cans and other debris that had blown around to give Blake and Kaleb some time to get to the showers.

After a few minutes had passed, Quin made his way to the showers too. Sexually, he was a little spent from Blake, but he still wouldn’t mind seeing if Blake would seal the deal. As he approached, Quin heard Kaleb talking.

“Fuck! She’s always such a fucking tease. She’ll wear tight fucking shorts, no bra, hump my leg to no end, but as soon as I even start to play with a single titty, she shuts down.”

“She wouldn’t even jack you off?”

“What? No. I’d wish she would. Ever since she started going to that new church, we’ve hardly had any sex at all. Look at my fucking balls, bro! Swollen as fuck!”

“I’d say.”

“I bet if I had a dick like you do, though, she wouldn’t say no.” Quin found that odd.

“Well, it wasn’t good enough for Vanessa, I guess.”

“Man, fuck her! I mean, fucking look at that thing! It’s like a damn third leg!” They both laughed, and so did Quin outside, trying not to make a sound.

“Yours isn’t bad, too, though.”

“It’s not like fucking yours.” There was a slight pause, and the only noise Quin heard was the water hitting the concrete floor.

“When’s the last time she sucked you off?”

“Never is when. She’s the most stubborn fucking girl I’ve ever fucking had when it comes to that shit!”

There was another pause, and then Quin heard Kaleb nearly shout, “Whoah! What the fuck are you doing?!”

“Well, if she’s not doing it, I will.” Kaleb laughed, probably thinking Blake was joking.

“Wait, are you fucking serious?”

“Yeah. Why not? It’s only us here,” Quin was sure Blake knew that was a damn lie.

“I don’t know, man.”

“Just trust me,” Blake said. There was another pause, and then he heard a small moan escape from Kaleb.

“Oh.” With that, Quin knew that he had him. He walked back to his hut, feeling accomplished.

That night as he lay in his cot, he thought about Aaron. Blake’s cock had been nice earlier, but he missed Aaron’s cock. It was special, and since it had taken his virginity and revealed who he truly was to himself, he figured it always would be. He wanted it inside him, fucking him, loading him with his sperm. Quin came all over himself, scooped up the jizz on his torso, and ate it.

As his cum slid down his throat and he drifted off to sleep, he thought of Aaron’s face one last time and couldn’t wait to see him again and change their lives forever.

The End

Thank you, all! However, this story was always meant to be a one-off story and it concludes that entire series for me, at least for now. Thanks again for the love, though!

On 10/16/2020 at 1:04 AM, TexRanchKing said:

Thank you, all! However, this story was always meant to be a one-off story and it concludes that entire series for me, at least for now. Thanks again for the love, though!

I really hope to see a new series or one-off stories from you then, your writing is great.