how to make losing my virginity memorable?

null

Yeah... losing your “virginity” should be rather memorable regardless. 

now if the question is how to make it pleasurable, then I’d say:

-clean (douche) your ass until you feel confident.

-“warm up” before with a good dildo/butt plug. (I’d say insert and remove it until you can do so “easily”)

-maybe have some poppers on hand. 

otherwise, just enjoy the ride, do your best, and just try to be/stay present. The first time is one time you will remember forever. 

As Swampboi very sensibly stated, exactly what I would have said, prepare yourself properly then you are doing both yourself and the top a favour. I remember who I lost my virginity to because I let him pick me up in a club knowing full well what would happen. He was American, handsome, athletic, a passionate cuddler and kisser, intelligent, well spoken, and basically seductive and sexy looking. Sure I knew he was promiscuous, but I don't feel that I lowered my standards for my first time, I wanted the experience not a boyfriend.  But he actually kept in contact with me afterwards, even after he moved back to the USA. RIP Bill Bonzo.

• 1 month later...

1. Get on PreP.

2. Get some Poppers, weed, T, K, or G

3. Douche thoroughly.

4. Apply some Silicone or Oil based lube.

5. Are baths open where you are? Go to the sleaziest one you can.

6. Check in. Get showered.

7. Head to the darkroom area or lie in your room, ass up.

8. Take all loads.

9.  Keep a count of loads, preferably with a marker on your ass cheeks.

10. And this is very important. For each cock pulled out of your ass, take it in your mouth and lick it clean.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1